Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.09.2018 09:15
And he said, Your helmet. That was a big weight off of my shoulders. Antworten

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Sammie Coates Jersey .com) - World No. 1 Serena Williams and former top-ranked star Venus Williams secured berths in the quarterfinals at the 2015 Australian Open. Serena dropped the first set before rallying to top rising 24th-seeded Spaniard Garbine Muguruza 2-6, 6-3, 6-2 in two hours at Melbourne Park. Muguruza stunned Serena at the French Open last year, handing the American, who won just four games in that match in Paris, the worst loss of her Grand Slam career in the process. The 33-year-old American great blitzed her 21-year-old opponent with 17 aces and won 38 of 49 first-serve points on Monday. It was a great match -- congratulations to Garbine, she played so well, Serena said. The 18-time Grand Slam champion and reigning U.S. Open titlist owns five Aussie Open titles, but none since 2010. Her quarterfinal opponent will be 11th-seeded Slovak Dominika Cibulkova, who doused on-the-mend Belarusian star Victoria Azarenka, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3. Azarenka led 2-0 in the third set, but couldnt hold on against the diminutive Cibulkova. Today I wasnt thinking about the score, I was just going for it, Cibulkova said. And when I was up, I was going for it even more. I always have tough matches with Vika. The tennis she plays goes well with mine, Cibulkova added. Cibulkova was last years Aussie runner-up to since-retired Chinese star Li Na. The former world No. 1 Azarenka is a two-time Aussie Open champ and two-time U.S. Open runner-up. Her 2014 season was interrupted by a foot injury and shes been trying to re-locate her game since last spring. In other fourth round action on Day 8 of the fortnight, an 18th-seeded Venus remained undefeated in 2015 by surprising sixth-seeded former Wimbledon runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska 6-3, 2-6, 6-1 and rising Madison Keys vanquished fellow American Madison Brengle 6-2, 6-4. Brengle reached her first-ever WTA final in Hobart two weeks ago. Venus will clash with the 19-year-old Keys in an all-American quarterfinal on Wednesday. Venus is a seven-time Grand Slam champion who was the 2003 Aussie runner-up to her younger sister. Shes a perfect 9-0 this year, including a title in Auckland three weeks back. The 34-year-old Venus was asked what her inspiration has been to keep plugging away all these years. Definitely my sister Serena, she replied. Shes just the ultimate champion. She definitely gives me a lot of inspiration. And of course all of my fans, whove always stayed behind me. Keys will play in her first-ever Grand Slam quarterfinal when she faces Venus. It feels really good, she said. My mom texted me before the tournament. She said, Its your last Grand Slam as a teenager, and sent me a bunch of grandma faces. Im like, Thanks for reminding me mom! Thank you. Love you. But its huge. Its my last Slam as a teenager. I hope I can keep it up. The quarterfinals will get underway Tuesday, as second-seeded former No. 1 Maria Sharapova will battle seventh-seeded Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard and third-seeded French Open finalist Simona Halep will take on consistent 10th-seeded Russian left-hander Ekaterina Makarova. Sharapova is 3-0 all-time against the Canadian Bouchard, including some French Open match wins in 2013 and last year, while Halep is 1-0 lifetime versus Makarova. The reigning French Open champion Sharapova was the Aussie champ in 2008 and runner-up in 2007 and 2012. Keke Coutee Texans Jersey . American Lindsey Jacobellis was third, while Japans Yuka Fujimori finished just off the podium. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-Francois, Que., earned bronze at the 2006 Olympic Games and is set to return to the Games this February in Sochi, Russia. Aaron Colvin Texans Jersey . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texans-tyrann-mathieu-super-bowl-jersey-authentic/ . The Blue Jays lost to the New York Yankees 3-1 Tuesday night, their seventh defeat in 10 games. Rasmus was put on the 15-day DL on May 15 because of a sore right hamstring. Hes hitting .222 with nine home runs and 19 RBIs.HOUSTON -- Chip Ganassi Racing added another Indianapolis 500 winner to its team Friday and dropped Honda for Chevrolet in an engine manufacturer switch that seemed to be in the works since the start of the season. Both moves could have a ripple effect throughout the IndyCar paddock. KV Racing must now replace reigning Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan, who turned down an offer to return to the team that rescued him just before the start of the 2011 season when Kanaan didnt have a ride. The KV extension didnt require the Brazilian to bring any sponsorship money to the team, but Kanaan chose instead to join Dario Franchitti, Scott Dixon and Charlie Kimball at Ganassi, which next year will field cars for five of the last seven Indy 500 winners. "I wanted to be in the best teams with the best guys who have been beating me forever. I thought about it every single day," Kanaan said. "The first question that I asked Chip was, What do I have to bring? And he said, Your helmet. That was a big weight off of my shoulders." KV has its sights set on a handful of other drivers, but topping the wish list is James Hinchcliffe, who is tied with Dixon with a series-best three wins this season. KV is offering the same deal to Hinchcliffe, who wouldnt have to bring sponsorship money to a team for the first time in his career. Hinchcliffe, in his second season at Andretti Autosport, is still waiting to see what his current team can offer. Andretti failed to come up with an offer during its exclusive negotiating period as the team waited for sponsor GoDaddy to decide if it will continue its involvement in IndyCar, and GoDaddy representatives insist no decision has been made. Now team owner Michael Andretti has to make a choice: With Ganassis switch to Chevrolet on Friday, his team could conceivably be third on the priority list next season behind Penske Racing and Ganassi. Andretti acknowledged he has "an interesting decision to make" regarding sticking with Chevrolet or moving to Honda. "We are weighing both options in regard to an engine manufacturer for 2014 and working to determine what is best for the team," he said. For his part, Roger Penske welcomed longtime rival Ganassi into the mix, "He will be a strong team for Chevy, tell him welcome to the club," Penske said -- but immediately asked where Andretti will bbe in 2014. Keke Coutee Jersey. . Ganassi and Chevrolet both said the deal was put together quickly, but it wasnt much of a surprise. Ganassi runs Chevrolets in NASCAR, and he was very critical of Honda at the start of the season. Ganassi grumbled at the season-opener in St. Pete that Honda didnt seem committed to winning, and accused the manufacturer of trying to solve problems by sitting around singing "Kumbaya." Ganassis frustration mounted as Chevrolet drivers won four of the first five IndyCar races, including three by Andretti drivers. Ganassis first victory didnt come until July 7, the 11th race of the season, when Dixon won at Pocono. But it was the first of three consecutive wins for Dixon, who used the stretch to climb back into the championship race, and a win at Mid-Ohio made it four straight for Ganassi and Honda. A victory by Simon Pagenaud at Baltimore on Sept. 1 was another win for Honda and the manufacturer race is evened out now at eight each. But Chevrolet won the Indianapolis 500 with Kanaan, and is leading the championship race with Penske driver Helio Castroneves leading Ganassis Dixon by 49 points with three races remaining. Honda thanked Ganassi for its four championships, three Indy 500s and 40 wins since 2006. "It may be worth noting that when our previous -- and also very successful -- association with the Ganassi organization in Championship Auto Racing Teams competition ended after the 1999 season, Honda went on to win 15 races over the next two seasons, including both the 2000 and 2001 drivers championship, and the 2001 manufacturers championship," said Art St. Cyr, president of Honda Performance Development. "While this partnership is coming to an end, Honda and Honda Performance Development remain committed to achieving even greater IndyCar success in the future with our continuing and new partner teams," he said. Next season, Chevy will have IndyCar heavyweights Penske and Ganassi under the same roof. "They have shown they have a great product, and we wanted to be a part of it," Ganassi said. "Its something for our team to consolidate our manufacturers and be part of a winning effort. Weve had some great races and years with Honda, but an opportunity came about to be with Chevrolet, and they showed a sincere effort in wanting us to be part of their program." Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz