Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

08.11.2019 03:29
baseball and difficult to Antworten

WINNIPEG - Red-hot Casey Haerther kept hitting, while Nick Hernandez had his second straight superb outing, as the Winnipeg Goldeyes won their third straight game on Wednesday night. Hernandez threw 6 2/3 innings of three-hit baseball, while Casey Haerther hit a pair of home runs as the Goldeyes beat the Grand Prairie AirHogs 8-1 in Game 2 of a three-game series at Shaw Park. "My change up was easily my best pitch tonight," said Hernandez in the clubhouse afterward. "The important thing was, we threw strike one. When you get ahead in the count you can do so many more things and you have so much more confidence. When youre ahead in the count, youre in control and that was the big reason for my success tonight. "There isnt any pitcher on this team who likes to get behind hitters. Tonight we got ahead of hitters and then I was able to go to the change up to put them away." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 17-9 on the season – 12-5 on the road and now 5-4 at home. The Goldeyes move into first place in the American Associations North Division, a half game ahead of the St. Paul Saints. The Goldeyes also locked up this three-game set with the visiting AirHogs. The Goldeyes scored a run in the first off AirHogs starter Brandon Bargas when leadoff man Tyler Kuhn singled and No. 2 hitter Jake Blackwood doubled him home. In the second, Donnie Webb singled, Josh Mazzola singled and then Haerther hit his first home run of the game, a three-run bomb that flew over the left field wall and bounced toward the river. The Goldeyes added another run in the fifth as Kuhn singled and scored on another double by Blackwood. Haerther hit a solo shot the opposite way in the sixth to make it 6-0. Grand Prairie scored in the seventh as Jason Botts singled, Vince DiFazio singled and Botts scored on a single off relief pitcher Kaohi Downing by Eric Baker. The Goldeyes added two more in the bottom of the eighth as Webb walked, Mazzola doubled, Haerther drove in his fifth run of the game with a single that scored Webb and then Kuhn singled to drive in Mazzola. Hernandez (2-0, 4.67 ERA) got the win for Winnipeg, while Bargas (2-3, 5.50 ERA) suffered the loss. There was no save. Custom NHL Jerseys . Next up, the Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cleveland Browns in the AFC North. Baltimore Ravens In 2014, the 8-8 season that the Baltimore Ravens experienced was to be expected. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/. Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute. Clearance NHL Jerseys . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service. Discount NHL Jerseys . -- Fantasy football owners and Denver Broncos fans can rest easy: Peyton Manning is back.PHILADELPHIA -- Jonathon Niese stayed warm, and the surprising New York Mets cooled off Philadelphia. Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. Ruben Tejada doubled and had two RBIs for the Mets, who chased Cole Hamels in the fifth and have won seven of nine. They improved to 15-11 overall, marking the first time New York has been four games over .500 since July 14, 2012. "Conditions are really tough and Jon just keeps cruising along," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "You have to be pretty impressed with the way hes going about it. He used all of his pitches. It seemed like he had good command of his curveball even though it was wet. ... He went out and pitched another great game." Marlon Byrd homered and Ryan Howard had two hits with a double for Philadelphia, which lost for only the third time in nine games. The start was delayed by rain for 1 hour, 28 minutes, and the temperature at first pitch was a chilly 46 degrees. Many in the announced crowd of 28,189 who braved the cold were dressed more appropriately for a Philadelphia Eagles football game in December, with hooded sweat shirts, winter coats and wool blankets. There was a misty rain for the first 2 1/2 innings before heavy rain began to fall in the bottom of the third. The rain tapered off to a drizzle before becoming heavy again in the seventh. The weather hardly affected Niese (2-2), who didnt allow a hit until Byrds two-out homer in the fourth. The left-hander gave up four hits while striking out five and walking one. "It was another cold one," Niese said, "but it seems like the more I pitch in cold weather, the more I figure out how to stay warm." Niese sat near a heater in the Mets dugout and kept his hands in his jacket pockets, which contained hand warmers. While on the mound, Niese said he made sure to move around constantly rather than stand still. "I was able to effectively throw my pitches," he said. Said Murphy, "He threw the ball great. It was a treat to watch from second base." Hamels (0-2) struggled in his first home start of the season, allowing six runs on eight hitss with five walks and a hit batter in 4 2-3 innings.dddddddddddd Seeking his 100th career victory, Hamels lost the strike zone in the fourth when he walked four batters, including Niese with the bases loaded, as the Mets took a 3-0 lead. Hamels was making his second start of the season after opening on the disabled list due to left biceps tendinitis. The leftys ERA rose to 6.75 as he dropped to 2-8 in his last 10 home starts against the Mets. Murphy had a two-out RBI single in the third, and Josh Satin singled home a run in the fourth. "Ive never seen Cole be that erratic, and Im sure a lot of that was the conditions," Collins said. "Its early in the year and he missed a lot of spring training. Hell be fine, Im sure." Hamels said the conditions made it difficult to pitch but blamed himself for not being able to adjust better. "The elements got the best of me today," he said. "From my standpoint, Im truly embarrassed because I didnt really give anyone a chance." Hamels said a lack of perspiration made gripping the ball difficult. "When youre able to perspire, youre able to get certain types of grips with the baseball," he said, before joking: "Today might have been the day to use pine tar, but unfortunately I dont do that. It might have been the day to learn. It was difficult to throw the baseball and difficult to throw strikes. You have to be able to battle out there, and I wasnt able to do it." Byrds homer pulled the Phillies to 3-1, but New York chased Hamels when it got an RBI double from Chris Young and a two-run single from Tejeda to make it 6-1 in the fifth. NOTES: Mets starters have given up more than three runs once in the last 13 games. ... Murphy extended his hitting streak to 10 games. ... Mets RHP Bartolo Colon (2-3, 4.50 ERA) is scheduled to face RHP Kyle Kendrick (0-2, 3.52) in the conclusion of the two-game series Wednesday night. ... During the rain delay, the Phillies showed Game 6 of the NHL playoff series between the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Rangers on the scoreboard and rang the bell in centre field traditionally rung for home runs when Wayne Simmonds scored a first-period goal to give the Flyers a 1-0 lead. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz