Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.09.2018 09:17
The Warhawks then reeled off 13 in a row to go up by 11 with just over eight minutes Antworten

Gainesville, FL - Jon Horford hit the go-ahead shot with 1:18 left in overtime, and No. Jeremy Hill Patriots Jersey . 8 Florida shook off UL-Monroe by a 61-56 score in a Battle 4 Atlantis preliminary-round contest at OConnell Center. Michael Frazier totaled 21 points and eight rebounds for the Gators (2-1), while Chris Chiozza picked up 11 and Jacob Kurtz recorded 13 rebounds for the victorious hosts. Tylor Ongwae poured in 19 points with eight boards for the Warhawks (2-1). Nick Coppola contributed 11 points in a losing cause. Horford put Florida ahead with his slam, then Kasey Hill connected twice from the free throw line to extend the lead to four. Ongwae countered with a bucket on the other end. ULM, forced to foul, sent Hill, Chiozza and Frazier to the line in the final 15 seconds. They made just 3-of-6 free shots, but it was enough to emerge with the win. The visitors led from the outset, taking an 8-4 lead early before the hosts awoke and shifted momentum for a 12-10 edge. The Warhawks then reeled off 13 in a row to go up by 11 with just over eight minutes left in the first half and extended the lead to 26-14 on a Marvin Williams triple less than a minute later. Florida closed the half on a 13-3 clip, drawing to 29-27 after a shot from long range by Chiozza. Williams layup moved ULMs margin to 35-29 early in the second half, before another momentum swing from Florida resulted in a 15-0 burst that produced a 44-35 lead on a Chiozza layup with 8:45 to play. The Warhawks refused to go quietly, whittling their deficit from there until Jamaal Samuel and Coppola sank consecutive triples to send the game beyond regulation. Game Notes Louisiana-Monroe shot just 32.8 percent from the floor, but Florida connected on just 32.7 percent of its field goals ... The Warhawks only took eight shots at the charity stripe, while the Gators were afforded 32 opportunities ... Horford led all players with three blocks, while Chiozza produced a game-high four steals. Danny Shelton Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Trent Brown Patriots Jersey .com) - Klay Thompson is quickly proving he is worth every penny of his recently signed four-year contract extension. http://www.patriotsauthoritystore.com/Customized/ . His chance at winning a Stanley Cup in Philadelphia is over. Same with Jeff Carter. And Brian Boucher. Throw in Ville Leino and Dan Carcillo. Terrence Ross of the Toronto Raptors is doing a Reddit AMA on reddit.com right now on behalf of Sprite Canada and BarDown. For those not familiar with Reddit or AMAs, its an acronym for "Ask Me Anything" and its a great way for an athlete or a celebrity to talk to his or her fans directly and in a community setting. Get in on the action here, or keep reading for a few select highlights. 3:26 from BJ_Dangle What was going through your mind when you were about to destroy Kenneth Faried? I didnt think it would look as good as it did. I kinda thought I dunked to the side of him but it happened so fast. I didnt know how good it looked until I saw the photo. From my teammates perspective it was pretty cool too. 3:20pm from macaroniandgainz How did it feel to score 51 points in only your second year in the NBA? The 51-pt game felt like a pickup game. It felt like we were just playing for fun with a bunch of pros and we were going bucket for bucket. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey. . It was the kind of game that people dont usually get to see, but this time it happened during the season. ...I thought the franchise high was 56 so I didnt think I could get there. If I knew it was 51, maybe I wouldve pushed for it. 3:52 from blakerose Would you like to see the Raps logo go to a throwback purple style? A black and gold Drake style? Or something else altogether? I wanna go back to the purple on the front and the black on the back. I like the two tone jerseys. 4:01 from BulbyBlast Hey Terrence, do you think they should retire Vince Carters jersey in Toronto? Honestly, YES! They should retire his jersey simply because he put Toronto on the map. He did a lot for this city and this franchise, so STOP BOOING HIM! For more highlights, click here. Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Ravens Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Panthers Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Falcons Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Bills Super Bowl Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys Cheap Bengals Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz