Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.11.2019 03:13
getting that tying goal Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Terry Francona asked crew chief Mike Winters to review a collision at the plate, and the umpire obliged. The call was confirmed, denying Cleveland the go-ahead run, but the Indians manager appreciated how smoothly the new replay process went. The Indians later delivered on their chances in the ninth, with Nyjer Morgan hitting a go-ahead sacrifice fly against new Athletics closer Jim Johnson as Cleveland sent Oakland to its major league-record 10th straight opening loss with a 2-0 victory Monday night. Nick Swisher added an RBI single against Johnson (0-1), who was then pulled from his As debut to boos from the sellout crowd. "I would have booed me, too. I (stunk) today, Ill admit it," Johnson said. "Thats fine. I deserved it. I expect that. The next time theyre probably going to be cheering." In the sixth, Winters became the first umpire to initiate a review under the expanded replay system, making the call after a collision at home plate. "Basically with the new rule I just wanted to confirm what I saw that the catcher did not block the plate unnecessarily," Winters said. "He was in fair territory, he gave the runner plenty of plate to go to. I just wanted to be sure." The call was confirmed in 59 seconds and the game remained scoreless. Winters wanted to see if As catcher John Jaso had illegally blocked the plate under baseballs new rule regarding home plate collisions. With Michael Brantley on third and one out, Asdrubal Cabrera hit a comebacker that ricocheted off pitcher Sonny Grays foot. Gray quickly retrieved the ball and fired home to Jaso, who tagged a sliding Brantley. Francona came out to discuss the play. "I just wanted to check and see if Jaso had blocked the plate. Weve all discussed the new rulings and what youre allowed to do and what you arent," Francona said. "I just asked him if hed look because I thought maybe he had gotten there a little too early. ... I appreciated him checking." Oaklands Josh Donaldson hit a single off the top of the wall near the 400-foot sign in centre in the eighth, but Daric Barton held up at second waiting to tag in case the ball was caught, and the As failed to score the go-ahead run. "That was interesting," Francona said. Cody Allen (1-0) then struck out Jed Lowrie and retired Brandon Moss on a grounder to first. Justin Masterson, in his third straight opening day outing, and Gray dueled before the bullpens took over to decide it. Masterson allowed three hits, struck out four and walked one in seven scoreless innings, lowering his ERA on opening day to 0.86. The game began just four minutes behind schedule under blue skies, a best-case scenario considering the downpour a couple of hours earlier. Grey walked the first two batters of the game but quickly settled to throw six scoreless innings with seven strikeouts and three walks in a 105-pitch opener. The right-hander, who dueled with Detroit ace Justin Verlander in Game 2 of last falls division series, earned the start after Jarrod Parker was lost to season-ending Tommy John surgery. Yan Gomes went 1 for 3 only hours after finalizing a new $23 million, six-year contract with the Indians. He was plunked in the left elbow in the ninth. John Axford finished for Cleveland, striking out Nick Punto to end it with runners on first and second. A couple dozen grounds crew workers carried large brooms to sweep water off the tarp all afternoon. The Indians briefly came out to right field to go through some warmups during a break in the rain some three hours before first pitch. The two-time reigning AL West champion As took the field 90 minutes before first pitch under the lights when the rain finally slowed -- some even in short sleeves. It started pouring again shortly after the game ended. NOTES: Cleveland CF Michael Bourn, on the DL to start the year with a left hamstring strain, ran down a ball and hit a pair of doubles in a minor league game. He was set to go to Triple-A Columbus on Tuesday, and Francona expected a meeting when the team returns home to face Minnesota on Thursday. ... Gray was Oaklands ninth different opening day starter in nine years. ... Masterson was the first Indians pitcher to start three straight openers since CC Sabathia from 2006-08. Ex-As RHP Bartolo Colon did it for Cleveland in 2000-02. ... Hall of Famer Rickey Henderson threw out the ceremonial first pitch. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus AT6174-002 . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. Air Max 270 Mens Clearance . Heck, we might just miss the BCS. Maybe? It sort of worked out this season. Top-ranked Florida State (13-0) was the only team to get through the regular season unbeaten, and the Seminoles did it in dominating fashion. http://www.max270cheap.com/nike-women-s-...ah6789-102.html. Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List. Air Max 270 Just Do It White ... maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows. Nike Air Max 270 Clearance . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.SAN JOSE, Calif. - Sean Monahan already has shown quite the knack for scoring overtime goals.Monahan scored his fourth overtime goal in 120 NHL games to help the Calgary Flames win their fourth straight road game, 4-3 over the San Jose Sharks on Saturday night.Everybody that plays hockey, they want to be the difference maker and I think in those times its do or die, said Monahan, who is only 20. I want to be that guy to make the difference and lucky enough sometimes that happens.Dennis Wideman, Joe Colborne, Jiri Hudler also scored for the Flames, who have their longest road winning streak since taking six straight from Feb. 12-March 5, 2009.Joni Ortio made 19 saves and has all three wins to start a crucial five-game road trip that will end at the All-Star break next week.Logan Couture, Joe Thornton, Melker Karlsson scored for the Sharks, who have lost four of their past five home games. Antti Niemi made 19 saves.There are nights where we dont execute or are sloppy sometimes its only half a team, tonight was a full team, coach Todd McLellan said. Were fortunate to have a point. We need to realize that. That start itself was unacceptable.The winning play came off a faceoff on the opening shift of overtime. Monahan won the draw from Joe Pavelski and went straight to the net. Mark Girodano got the puck at the point and sent a backhand shot that Niemi struggled to control.Monahan then beat Justin Braun to the rebound for the game-winner just 24 seconds into the extra period.Monny really improved on faceoffs this year, coach Bob Hartley said. It shows right there. We won the draw and won the game.Both teams had chances to break a 3-all tie in the third but Ortio stopped Patrick Marleau on a breakaway midway through the period. The Sharks then killed a Calgary power play shortly after that with Niemi making a strong save against Monahan to preserve the tie.After falling behind 2--0 in a listless opening period, the Sharks responded with three quick goals to take the lead starting with Coutures tally just 12 seconds into the second.ddddddddddddalgary went short-handed for too many men on the ice and paid the price when Thornton knocked the rebound of Pavelskis shot into an empty net for the tying goal less than 3 minutes later.Karlsson capped the barrage when Pavelskis centring pass hit off his skate and went into the net for his sixth goal in eight games to give the Sharks the lead. The goal was upheld on instant replay when officials ruled Karlsson didnt re-direct the puck with a kicking motion.Calgary tied it midway through the period on a wrist shot from Hudler in the slot, setting the stage for the third period.That was a great response, getting that tying goal in the second was really important for us, Ortio said. Thats when were good. Were good in the third period and we showed that again tonight.The Flames got off to a fast start with a goal in the opening minute. Widemans point shot got through a screen by Markus Granlund and beat Niemi just 40 seconds into the game.Calgary kept up the intensity and even capitalized when they went short-handed for the first time in three games. Hudlers trip put San Jose on the power play but the Sharks didnt get many chances and then committed a costly turnover that led to a Calgary goal.Brent Burns bad pass to Pavelski in his own zone led to a breakaway chance for Colborne, who stickhandled around Niemi to make it 2-0 less than 6 minutes into the game.We just werent sharp enough, Pavelski said. We pride ourselves on good starts and we didnt have it.NOTES: Thornton scored his first power-play goal in 97 games, since Dec. 3, 2013, at Toronto. ... Flames F Curtis Glencross missed the game after leaving Thursdays game against Arizona with a lower-body injury. Mason Raymond played in his place. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz