Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.11.2019 03:13
jubilant that the Red Bull Antworten

TORONTO -- Melky Cabrera insists hes got the same swing he did a year ago. Its just the way hes feeling thats all new. Seven months after having a benign tumour removed from his spine, the Toronto Blue Jays left fielder is healthy, buoyed by an off-season workout routine with slugger Jose Bautista and ready to show the player he can be. Cabrera slammed a home run for a career-best fourth consecutive game on Tuesday as Toronto beat the Houston Astros 5-2 at Rogers Centre. "I feel 100 per cent now and Im ready to go," Cabrera said through a translator. Cabrera, signed by Toronto before last season for $16 million over two years, had missed more than 50 games due to various injuries before surgery in September to remove the tumour, which is not believed to be related to the steroid use that saw him suspended 50 games by Major League Baseball in 2012. "Im good. I dont have any pain now," said Cabrera, who had never before homered in three straight games in this his 10th season in the Majors. "I knew last year wasnt the way I was capable of playing. "Im going to continue to work hard and continue to play hard and try to help the team win games." Cabreras homer gave the Blue Jays some breathing room in the bottom of the seventh. Up 3-2, on a night where Houston continually threatened but couldnt cash in, he drilled an 0-2 slider from Astros reliever Kevin Chapman over the left-field wall to make it 5-2 and effectively end the drama. "I thought when we signed him last year he had a chance to hit some home runs here," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said of Cabrera, who had a career high of 18 home runs with Kansas City in 2011. "Hes not known as a home run hitter but its a perfect place for him. "Hes off to a good start. He and Jose (Bautista) keep going back and forth, a little competition there." Bautista took the club lead with his fourth home run of the season to open the scoring in the bottom of the first. Cabreras blast matched that and ended the nights scoring before 13,123 at Rogers Centre. Veteran catcher Dioner Navarro had an RBI double from each side of the plate to account for the rest of the scoring for the Blue Jays (4-4), who were outhit 9-5 on the night by the Astros (3-5). Veteran left-handed pitcher Mark Buehrle, who bent but didnt break over 5-1/3 innings, ran his record to 2-0 despite being hit hard by the Astros. "Tonight was one of those where I had to battle," said Buehrle, who gave up eight hits and an earned run before leaving up 2-1. "I was up in the zone on everything, wasnt getting ahead in the count. "Im fortunate to get away with giving up one run in 5-1/3 innings. That could have been a game where I gave up eight to 10 runs, so luckily we snuck out the win on this one." Four Toronto relievers held the Astros to one run and one hit over 3-2/3 innings as Houston had base-runners in each of the first eight innings but went 0-14 with runners in scoring position. Sergio Santos struck out the side in the ninth for his third save. Gibbons said it was obvious Buehrle "was a little bit off" so he decided to pull him even though the southpaw had only thrown 81 pitches. "But he did what he does best. He survives. He keeps you in the game and he got some big outs when he had to," Gibbons said. "I just thought in a one-run game it was time to turn it over to the bullpen, everybody was pretty rested down there." Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Stephen Strasburg Nationals Jersey .J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl. https://www.cheapnationals.com/387r-jays...ionals.html.com Tours season-opening Colombia Championship on Sunday, breaking the course record with an 8-under 63 in the completion of the third round before rain washed out play. Brian Dozier Jersey .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. Yan Gomes Jersey . Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Yannick Djalo scored in the 66th minute to help the San Jose Earthquakes win for the first time this season, 1-0 over Chivas USA on a breezy Saturday night. Djalo blasted a shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner of goal about a foot inside the post. Djallo started the second half in place of Atiba Harris.dddddddddddd The Earthquakes nearly scored again just a minute later, but Chris Wondolowski was caught offside after a pass from Shea Salinas, negating the score. The Earthquakes improved to 1-2-3, and Chivas USA dropped to 1-4-3. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz