Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.11.2019 03:14
We felt that would be Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- The Padres are on a roll, proving how quick momentum can flip in baseball. Will Venable homered and San Diego beat the Miami Marlins 5-4 on Sunday for their first three-game winning streak of the season. This run comes on the heels of Thursdays extra-inning loss, when second baseman Jedd Gyorkos error led to Giancarlo Stantons home run and a deflating defeat. Now the Padres hit the road packing along some confidence. "Its a much better vibe, theres less tension in the clubhouse and in the dugout," Padres manager Bud Black said. "When you dont score theres tension. And its been released a little bit and the guys are playing a little more relaxed. That is what winning does. When you dont score, things get a little tight." The surging Padres offence, which has scored 24 runs in the three games, also got two hits and two RBIs from Chris Denorfia. Robbie Erlin (2-4) scattered five hits in 6 1-3 scoreless innings before giving way to three Padres relievers. Huston Street pitched around a hit and two walks in the ninth to earn his 11th save. Street handled the middle of the Marlins order, Stanton and Casey McGehee with caution. He didnt mind putting them on when they didnt offer at border line pitches early in their counts. "I saw (Jeff) Baker in the hole and while he swung the bat well in series, I felt like once the bases were loaded I got to start attacking," Street said. "You know how you feel and youve seen how guys are hitting and when I fell behind those guys in middle of lineup, you feel like you dont want to give them anything to hit, especially Stanton." Street retired Baker on a fielders choice. "Got to be a little crisis at the end but Huston has proven over the years how to work his way through an inning, how to get an out," Black said. "He always knows whos on deck, whos in the hole and as the inning proceeds, what he has to get done and that is always a good sign of a good closer." Stanton understood. "He wasnt going to give me something to hit a homer and go up in the game," he said. "So he was either going to take the corners and if I didnt bite, he was going to let (McGehee) take over." Erlin handed his game over to the bullpen and was rewarded. He had lost four straight decisions before beating the Marlins in his first appearance against them. But it was his second consecutive strong showing after a seven-inning, one-run outing versus the Royals. The Padres pitchers struck out 48 over the four-game series to set a franchise record. They broke their mark of 44 set in 1998 against Montreal. Miamis Henderson Alvarez (2-3), who was coming off his second shutout of the season and third in his last eight starts, wasnt sharp. He lasted four innings, allowing five runs on seven hits with three walks and two strikeouts. "He didnt have a good feel for his sinker today and that is his bread and butter," catcher Jeff Mathis said. "Without his sinker today we were doing what we could do throw the ball over the plate." Venable hit his franchise-best 10th career leadoff homer. His 400-foot blast off a 1-0 fastball over the right-field wall was his first home run of the year. NOTES: Padres SS Everth Cabrera was out of the starting lineup after his wife, Connie, gave birth to their daughter late Saturday night. ... OF Carlos Quentin was to play with Single-A Lake Elsinore on Sunday as he continues his rehabilitation from bruised left knee. Quentin could join the club on its upcoming road trip. ... LHP Casey Kelly threw a bullpen session and will pitch at Double-A San Antonio on Wednesday; hes rebounding from Tommy John surgery. ... Marlins MGR Mike Redmond said hes not sure where RHP Henry Rodriguez fits into the teams bullpen. Rodriguez, who worked the seventh inning, was summoned from Triple-A New Orleans. ... Marlins RHP Tom Koehler (3-2, 1.99) faces Dodgers RHP Dan Haren (4-1, 2.68) on Monday in Los Angeles. ... Padres RHP Andrew Cashner (2-5, 2.86) goes against Reds RHP Mike Leake (2-3, 3.40) in Tuesdays series opener in Cincinnati. Kyrie Irving Shoes Wholesale . With the union re-formed, negotiations with owners will resume Friday on the remaining issues that would be in the collective bargaining agreement, according to a person familiar with the plans. Kd All Star Shoes 2019 .com) - Jeff Teague had 25 points, eight rebounds and seven assists as the Atlanta Hawks defeated the Milwaukee Bucks 90-85 on Saturday night. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.c...-270-shoes.html. However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Cheap Air Max 90 Clearance . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. Air Max 97 Factory Outlet . LOUIS -- The Atlanta Braves used a two-run rally in the ninth to end their road trip with a win.TAMPA, Fla. -- Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston has no plans to stop being a two-sport man. "Im just 20-years old," Winston said Tuesday after Florida State lost 8-3 in the New York Yankees spring training opener. "This is my life, man. I want to play both as long as I can. I love both of them. Ive got a strong passion for both." Florida States quarterback in the fall, Winston went 0 for 2 in the Seminoles exhibition game against the Yankees. He grounded out to second base while facing Shane Greene in the sixth and struck out looking on a full-count pitch from Bryan Mitchell two innings later. "Obviously, hes a great talent," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "I guess he had a football injury in the championship game which kept him from hitting for a while. But hes just starting to pick up the bat again. I guess he had torn a ligament in his left index finger." Winston has made three scoreless appearances as a closer this season but didnt get a chance to pitch against his favourite baseball team. Seminoles coach Mike Martin said Winstons arm was a little tender after his outing Saturday. "There were really not any plans for him to pitch," Martin said. "Not throwing today gives him SSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday off before he pitches again.dddddddddddd. We felt that would be the best way to approach it." Florida State plays Miami on Friday. Winston played in the field twice previously this year, getting a hit in his lone at-bat. Against Greene, the 6- foot-4, 230-pound sophomore got a big cheer from the announced crowd of 7,708 at Steinbrenner Field after shattering his bat on foul grounder. "The favourite part of the day was just being out here," Winston said. "Being around a bunch of big league guys, and they proved it. They beat us." Winston talked with his favourite player, Derek Jeter, calling the meeting "surreal." Winston said playing for the Yankees "would be a dream come true." "I guess it feels like when I talk to little kids, how they feel sometimes," Winston said. "Theyre speechless, and thats how I was with Jeter." Winston led the Florida State football team to the national championship in a 34-31 victory over Auburn on Jan. 6. "Im focusing on getting our guys to the College World Series," he said. "Its very important to those guys in that clubhouse, and its very important to the coaches." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz