Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.11.2019 03:09
with an extended hand and Antworten

Dallas, TX - The Dallas Cowboys are reportedly close to finalizing restructured contracts for quarterback Tony Romo, linebacker Sean Lee and cornerback Orlando Scandrick. The new Romo deal, which is being reported by the Dallas Morning News, will save the team another $10 million. According to the report, the new deal drops Romos salary-cap figure from $21.7 million to $11.7 million. Prior to last season, Romo signed a six-year contract worth $108 million. It included a guaranteed $55 million. According to the Cowboys website, the Lee and Scandrick moves will save the team nearly $7.8 million in cap space. The salary cap for the coming season is expected to be $133 million and teams have until next Tuesday to get to that figure. Dallas is now estimated to be within $1 million of the cap after restructuring the three deals, according to the Dallas Morning News report. Romo, who underwent back surgery and missed the final game of the 2013 season, completed 63.9 percent of his passes for 3,828 yards with 31 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 2013. Dallas finished the season 8-8 and missed the playoffs. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . After missing 20 games as a rookie a year ago, Valanciunas - like the Raptors as a whole - has been fortunate to be in good health this season. As he spoke about it, the Raptors sophomore centre scanned the room for wood to knock on. "It is disappointing because we lost today so thats the worst part of the day," said Valanciunas, who left Tuesdays game with a lower-back sprain in the third quarter, missing the rest of Torontos 118-113 overtime defeat at the hands of the Hawks. Fake Shoes Black Friday . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/. The 7-foot-1 Hawes, who is in the final year of his contract, is averaging 13 points and 8.5 rebounds, both career highs, and shoots 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 25-year-old Hawes is in his seventh NBA season. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . The Bruins forward has been fined $5,000 by the National Hockey League for spearing Red Wings defenceman Danny DeKeyser in the groin. Buy Shoes Black Friday .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hey Kerry, Love the column, read every one. To get right to the point, why was Dennis Seidenbergs elbow to the head of Bobby Ryan on Friday night not even clued for a hearing? Ryan was clear shaken up on the play and did not return to the game. In my eyes, Seidenberg reached out to make contact and, intentional or not, caught Ryan right in the head. Some of whom I have spoken to said Ryan appeared to sell it a little, but even if so, it deserves a review, right? I mean, he didnt come back for a reason. Thanks Kerry,Jacob Messing Jacob: Given the number of suspensions handed out by the Player Safety Committee for illegal contact to the head and dangerous hits, I can appreciate why you might feel this play should have resulted in a formal hearing. I can assure you that the committee did review the play from all angles and determined the elbow delivered to the chin of Bobby Ryan did not warrant special attention. In this instance, I concur with their finding. Let me share some of the reasons why. While Bobby Ryan was shaken up on the play we do not know to what extent. With just 3:25 remaining and the Sens ahead by a score of 4-2, it would make little sense for Ryan to return to the game even if he was capable. Following contact to the head of this nature, NHL protocol would require that Ryan be evaluated by the medical staff which woould also prevent his return prior to the expiration of regulation time.dddddddddddd On the play it appears that Dennis Seidenberg was setting up and prepared to engage Bobby Ryan with body to body contact. Ryan altered his body posture and position when he initiated a stopping motion and pulled back to avoid or minimize contact. Seidenberg countered Ryans altered posture with an extended hand and elbow at the last second resulting in a glancing blow to Bobby Ryans chin. Seidenberg also looked away from his opponent as he extended to make contact. Following the contact, Bobby Ryan did have some spring in his legs as he jumped backward and fell to the ice. This reaction might give the impression some embellishment took place. There was sufficient impact to Ryans chin from the glancing blow however that created a "whip-lash" action and stunned the Ottawa star so I would not want to suggest that Bobby Ryan was simply trying to sell the call. I see this as an illegal attempt by Dennis Seidenberg to make himself bigger and to initiate contact a split second after Bobby Ryan altered his posture. I do not see it as a deliberate attempt by Seidenberg to injure Bobby Ryan with the use of his elbow. This was clearly a missed elbowing penalty by the referee. As a result of the apparent injury sustained to the head of Bobby Ryan, a major penalty and automatic game misconduct should have been assessed to Dennis Seidenberg of the Boston Bruins. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz