Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

16.11.2019 03:10
a few in the Premier League Antworten

NEW YORK -- Pele is mourning the passing of the beautiful game, a phrase many say was coined by the 73-year-old Brazilian football wizard. In an interview with The Associated Press, Pele said tactics have become more and more defensive over the past decades since his retirement. Flowing attack has become a rarity and Pele is saddened by that. "Italy always played defence -- in my time, now, always," he said. "But unfortunately today, I think because of the millions, because of the new technology, because of the money from the sponsors, the people, they dont care the way they win." He says the message from coaches is not win, but rather "dont lose." "They dont care about the beautiful game. They dont care about the elegance of football. In my time, we used to think and give a little show." As the World Cup returns to the land of "jogo bonito" (the beautiful game), Pele has a new book, "Pele: Why Soccer Matters." He doesnt expect Brazil to have an easy path to a record sixth World Cup title -- two more than any other nation. "Germany has a very good team, young team, and then Spain. Spain is a team who plays together eight years, 10 years -- same team. Very nice organized team," he said on Wednesday. "This will be difficult. But we must respect Italy. We must respect Uruguay, because Uruguay is there. Argentina is there." Pele was a part of Brazils first three World Cup champions, in 1958, 1962 and 1970, and he scored 77 goals in 92 games. He starred for Santos from 1956-74 and kick-started football in the United States with New York Cosmos from 1975-77. He still keeps an apartment in Manhattan. When he retired, he was considered to have no equal. Then Diego Maradona led Argentina to the 1986 World Cup with amazing darting runs, and to the 1990 final. And in this era, Barcelonas Lionel Messi and Real Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo are scoring at pretty much a goal-a-game rate for their clubs, although they havent won the ultimate prize with the national teams. "To compare Pele with Messi, with Maradona, is difficult because we have different styles," Pele said. If Pele were in charge of a club, who would be the first player hed try to sign? "Im going to say Neymar because he belongs to us. He comes for free," said Pele, referring to the young Brazilian forward Santos sold to Barcelona last summer. "But at the moment," Pele went on, "as I am a forward, as I score a lot of goals, I will decide: Cristiano Ronaldo." Acheter Chaussures Pas Cher . Hicham Khalouas late goal improved Almerias chances of avoiding relegation in a match dominated by contentious calls, including three penalties. One day after Barcelonas 4-3 win at Real Madrid featured three penalties, referees again dominated a wide-open game that saw Almeria ultimately move out of the relegation zone and one point ahead of Getafe which took its place. Chaussures Pas Cher Soldes . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too. https://www.grossistechaussurepascher.fr...ligne-142a.html. -- Jerome Williams glanced at Philadelphias schedule and realized he would be facing the Oakland Athletics yet again, with another new team. Chaussures Pas Cher Chine .com) - Patrik Elias registered the winner in the shootout as New Jersey nipped Toronto 2-1 at Prudential Center on Wednesday. Air Max 270 Pas Cher Chine . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club.Paddy McNair says Jose Mourinho only wanted him to leave Manchester United on loan, but he asked for a permanent switch. The Northern Ireland defender joined Sunderland from United in the summer along with Donald Love in a combined £5.5m deal, with both 21-year-olds penning four-year deals at the Stadium of Light. McNair has since made five Premier League appearances for the Black Cats, also scoring both goals in the 2-1 win over QPR in the EFL Cup, and the youngster insists it was at his request that he left Old Trafford for good. Highlights of Sunderlands 2-1 win away to QPR in the third round of the EFL Cup. For me I just wanted to playy more and play more first-team games and stay in the Premier League, McNair told Sky Sports News HQ.dddddddddddd#160;I spoke with a few Championship clubs and a few in the Premier League but when I spoke to David Moyes I wanted to go. Jose Mourinho initially wanted Paddy McNair to leave Manchester United on loan I spoke to Mourinho and he wanted me to go on a loan deal but I was adamant I wanted to go on a permanent.Im just happy that he supported me and let me do what I wanted to do. WATCH NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for ?£6.99 - no contract McNair is part of the Northern Ireland squad for their upcoming World Cup Qualifiers against San Marino on Saturday and Germany on Tuesday, both live on Sky Sports. Meanwhile, Sunderland return to league action on October 15 against Stoke City, looking to secure their first win in the top flight under Moyes. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Quinn: Give Moyes more time Kirchhoff out for six weeks Deco issues Mourinho warning Darmian agent hints at move ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz