Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.11.2019 03:06
a timeout since the Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota bullpen helped bail out Phil Hughes after the Twins ace had uncharacteristic outing Sunday. Joe Mauer had two hits and two RBIs, and the Twins beat the White Sox 6-5 to complete their first four-game sweep against Chicago in 20 years. Anthony Swarzak and Casey Fien combined for three shutout innings of relief and Jared Burton earned his first save since May 30, 2013, with a perfect ninth. "Everybody was great except for me today," said Phil Hughes, who lasted just five innings but got the win. He allowed eight hits and tied a season high by giving up five earned runs. Hughes (8-3), who went at least six innings in his 11 previous outings, allowed his first walk in 107 batters during the White Soxs five-run third inning. "I just struggled with command, my off-speed stuff wasnt great," Hughes said. "Our bullpen stepped up big today, offence fought back a couple times. Thats huge." Gordon Beckham and Jose Abreu had two RBIs apiece for the White Sox, who have lost eight straight games against AL Central rivals. "Anytime you sit there and pity yourself, youre going to get buried. Nobody cares. You have to be able to pick yourself up off the mat and compete and then it works out," said manager Robin Ventura. After Chicago scored five times in the third for a 5-3 lead, Brian Dozier and Mauer had RBI singles and Josh Willingham added a sacrifice fly in the fourth to put the Twins ahead for good. The Twins last swept Chicago in a four-game series June 9-12, 1994. "Anytime you sweep anybody is a real good feeling, but anytime you get a four-game it makes it that much more gratifying for our ballclub," said bench coach Terry Steinbach, who took over when manager Ron Gardenhire was ejected in the third inning after arguing with home plate umpire D.J. Reyburn. On an overcast, humid afternoon, Hughes wasnt the only starter who struggled. In his past five starts for Chicago, John Danks (6-6) was 3-1 with a 1.51 ERA, allowing just 24 hits. However, none of those were against Minnesota, a team he has struggled against. Danks allowed six earned runs on a season high-tying 10 hits. In his last eight starts versus the Twins since Aug, 11, 2010, he is 0-6 with a 6.18 ERA. "Its just one of those days, I guess. Certainly wasnt fun. Shot myself in the foot. Didnt do myself any favours. Cost us the game," he said. "You score five runs, that should be plenty to win a ballgame. To go out and give it right back in a five-inning span is kind of a tough pill to swallow." The left-hander walked the first two batters he faced, but the Twins managed just one run. Minnesota, however, scored twice in the second for a 3-0 lead. Kurt Suzuki led off with a double, but was thrown out at home trying to score on a single by Eduardo Escobar. Escobar scored one batter later on Sam Fulds double off the right field wall. Mauer added an RBI single later in the inning. Mauer has six RBI in his last four games, after entering the series with just 16. "When Joe Mauer heats up, you watch out around the league," Dozier said. Hughes gave up the lead in the third. A pair of singles and a walk loaded the bases with no outs. After Adam Eaton struck out on a full-count pitch, Beckham lined the first pitch he saw for a two-run double to the wall in left-centre and Abreu followed with a two-run single up the middle for a 4-3 lead. A bloop single by Conor Gillaspie plated the innings final run. NOTES: Suzuki had three hits. ... Willingham returned to the Minnesota lineup after being given Saturday off. He went 0 for 4 and is 2 for 22 since last Monday. ... Eaton singled in the first inning and has reached base safely in 17 straight games ... Chicagos Chris Sale (6-1, 2.20) is scheduled to start Monday at Baltimore against the Orioles Wei-Yin Chen (7-2, 3.98). ... Kyle Gibson (6-5, 3.25) is to pitch for Minnesota Tuesday in the opener of a three-game series in Los Angeles against C.J. Wilson (7-6, 3.34) of the Angels. Air Max 720 Prezzo Basso . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan. Air Max 90 Outlet Italia . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/scon...aldi-c1966.html. "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Air Max 720 Outlet Italia . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. Air Max 95 Uomo Saldi . PETERSBURG, Fla.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics will play a 44-minute preseason game on Sunday as the NBA experiments with a shorter game.The contest will be four minutes shorter than the NBAs standard 48-minute game. The league said Monday that the teams will play four 11-minute quarters, one minute shorter than normal.At our recent coaches meeting, we had a discussion about the length of our games, and it was suggested that we consider experimenting with a shorter format, Rod Thorn, the NBAs president of basketball operations, said in a statement. After consulting with our Competition Committee, we agreed to allow the Nets and Celtics to play a 44-minute preseason game in order to give us some preliminary data that will help us to further analyze game-time lengths.There also will be only two mandatory timeouts per quarter. One will come at the first dead ball under 6:59 of the period if neither team has taken a timeout prior, and the second will be triggered by the first dead ball under 2:59 if neither team has taken a timeout since the first manddatory timeout.ddddddddddddThere are three mandatory timeouts in the second and fourth quarters of the 48-minute game.A 44-minute game would bring the NBA closer to college and international play, where the games are 40 minutes. A 44-minute game also would be 328 less minutes over the course of an 82-game season, which would translate to about seven fewer games.But it would create some challenges for coaches.Im looking forward to gauging its impact on the flow of the game. Since there is a shorter clock, it affects playing time, so itll be interesting to see how it plays into substitution patterns, Nets coach Lionel Hollins said.Hollins called it a unique experiment that was worth participating in, and Boston coach Brad Stevens agreed.I appreciate the NBAs long history of forward thinking and willingness to try new ideas, Stevens said. We told the NBA that wed be happy to participate in this trial during a preseason game. I look forward to experiencing it and continuing the dialogue after Oct. 19.The game will be televised live on NBA TV. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz