Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.11.2019 03:12
last May. Burnett Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Even the Broad Street Bullies werent as resilient as this group of Philadelphia Flyers. Michael Raffl scored the go-ahead goal with 4:15 left, and the Flyers rallied to beat the New York Islanders 6-4 on Saturday night for the ninth comeback win of the season. Andrej Meszaros scored twice, Andy Hall, Jakub Voracek, and Matt Read also had goals, and Claude Giroux had two clutch assists for the Flyers. They have already tied a franchise record for most wins when trailing in the third period and there are still 33 games remaining. "Its great," Raffl said. "If we get that together over 60 minutes, I think we are a really hard team to beat. I think everybody wants us to play better over 60 minutes. It makes it a lot easier than going in a goal down in the last period and trying to fight back. It takes a lot of energy." Brock Nelson, Brian Strait, John Tavares and Cal Clutterbuck scored for New York, which had won eight of nine on the road and five of six overall. "This one stings," Tavares said. "Its disappointing, especially with the way we played in the first two periods. Weve got to bounce back." On the day he signed a $12.3 million, three-year contract extension, Flyers goalie Steve Mason was yanked from the game after allowing four goals on 24 shots. Ray Emery stopped the five shots he faced to earn the win in relief. The Flyers are 24-12-5 since a 1-7 start. Raffl fired a shot past goalie Kevin Poulin after a backhanded, drop pass from Giroux to make it 5-4. Read added an empty-net goal. The Flyers tied it at 4 when Voracek ripped a one-timer from the high slot past Poulin. Giroux also set that up with a perfect, backhanded pass. "We played a really good third period," Flyers coach Craig Berube said. "We came out, got the puck in deep, and worked them down low, but the first two periods were inexcusable." Nelson and Strait scored 2:55 apart to turn a 3-2 deficit into a 4-3 Islanders lead in the second period. Nelson deflected Calvin de Haans slap shot past Mason. Strait then fired a slap shot just inside the far post, sending Mason to the bench. Hall scored 3:45 into the second period to give Philadelphia a 3-2 lead. Hall deflected Mark Streits slap shot over Poulins shoulder for just his second goal in 47 games. Mason preserved the lead when he stoned Michael Grabner on a 2-on-1 breakaway, sliding right-to-left and kicking the puck away with his left skate. Shortly afterward, Tavares scored the tying goal but it was waved off because Thomas Vanek fell into Mason in the crease. Less than three minutes after the Flyers fell behind 2-0, Meszaros scored his first goal. His shot from the bottom of the left circle hit Poulins pad and went between his legs. Meszaros made a nifty move to score his second goal and fourth of the season. He faked a shot from the top of the circle, skated around a defender and lifted one into the top corner for his third career two-goal game. A healthy scratch 20 times this season, Meszaros has turned into an offensive force since returning to the lineup. He has three goals and eight assists in the last 10 games. "The first goal, I just tried to shoot it at the net, and I got kind of a lucky bounce," Meszaros said. "The second goal, (Scott Hartnell) found me there. Their guy went down, so I just went around him and just picked a corner. It was kind of open high there so thats where I shot." Tavares gave the Islanders a 1-0 lead, beating Mason with a wrist shot after a turnover by Philadelphia defenceman Nicklas Grossmann. Another turnover by the Flyers led to Clutterbucks short-handed goal. Voracek misplayed the puck at the point, Frans Nielsen skated down the left side and centred a pass to Clutterbuck for a wrister that beat Mason. "I thought we did some really good things through two," Islanders defenceman Andrew MacDonald said. "We just didnt generate anything in the third, and we just cant have these lapses. Were playing well as of late, and these things cant keep re-occurring." NOTES: Philadelphia is 15-2-2 in the past 19 games vs. the Islanders. ... The Flyers have allowed eight short-handed goals. ... The Islanders are 3-11-3 against the Metropolitan Division. .. The Islanders fell to 17-5-2 when they score at least three goals. ... Meszaros last scored two goals in a game on April 9, 2011, against the Islanders. Cheap Off White Vapormax China . Sopoaga hit the upright with his first shot at goal from 15 metres. He then kicked nine goals in succession -- two conversions and seven penalties -- before being replaced in the 62nd minute, three points short of the Highlanders record for most points in a match. Off-White x Nike VAPORMAX Black White . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-v...-clearance.html. Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. Wholesale Vapormax 2 Flyknit . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Cheap Vapormax China . For the Blue Jays the time was Wednesday and the ace was R.A. Dickey. He stepped up. "I feel some responsibility as a stopper from time to time," said Dickey.PHILADELPHIA -- Reid Brignacs first start for the Philadelphia Phillies ended with him being mobbed by his teammates. Brignacs RBI single in the bottom of the 14th inning gave the Phillies a 6-5 win over the New York Mets on Friday night. Domonic Brown hit a three-run homer and drove in four runs for the Phillies, who snapped the Mets six-game winning streak at Citizens Bank Park, dating to last season. Marlon Byrd reached second when right fielder Chris Young dropped his fly ball for an error leading off the 14th. Carlos Ruiz followed with a single to centre off Jenrry Mejia (4-2) that sent Byrd to third. After pinch-hitter Cesar Hernandez was intentionally walked, Brignac drove an opposite-field shot that one-hopped the wall in left. Brignac rounded first base and kept running into shallow right field before he was swarmed by teammates. "I was just messing around, trying to make them catch me," Brignac said. "It felt great coming through." Brignac started at third base for Cody Asche, who is on the disabled list. Hernandez had played third since Asche got hurt. "That was a big swing," manager Ryne Sandberg said. Young refused to blame the wind for his error, even though it was blowing in hard by the end of the game. "I was looking dead at it when it was coming down," Young said. "I cant explain it. I have no idea how I dropped a routine fly ball, but it happened." Justin De Fratus (1-0) pitched two scoreless innings to earn the win. Phillies starter A.J. Burnett had a season-high 11 strikeouts, but allowed five runs and five hits in seven innings. He had to pitch out of trouble often because of six walks. "Im missing here and there, but six is a lot," Burnett said. "I have some work to do." Mets rookie Rafael Montero lasted just 3 2-3 innings, allowing four runs -- three earned --- and seven hits in the shortest of his four career starts.ddddddddddddComing off a 10-strikeout performance last Sunday against Arizona, Montero didnt fan any of Philadelphias strikeout-prone batters. The Phillies struck out 15 times in a 4-1 loss to the Mets on Thursday night. Bobby Abreu hit a two-run double to give the Mets a 5-4 lead in the fifth after David Wright and Curtis Granderson struck out with two runners on. But the Phillies answered in the bottom half against Daisuke Matsuzaka. Byrd walked, went to third on Ruizs double and scored on Browns groundout to tie it at 5. Byrd walked to start Philadelphias fourth and Ruiz singled. Brown then hit a high drive out to right to give the Phillies a 4-3 lead. Brown, an NL All-Star last year, was hitting .199 before connecting for his fourth homer this season. Brown hit 12 of his team-high 27 homers last May. Burnett helped himself with a leadoff single in the third. He went to third base when Abreu booted Jimmy Rollins single to right for an error. Chase Utley followed with an RBI groundout to cut it to 3-1. The Mets took a 3-0 lead in the second on Lucas Dudas RBI double, Travis dArnauds RBI groundout and Ruben Tejadas RBI single. NOTES: Abreu stole second base in the eighth for his 400th career steal. The call was upheld after a video review. ... Rollins had two hits, moving within 12 of passing Mike Schmidt for first on the Phillies career list. ... The Mets are playing five consecutive days in the same city on the road for the first time. ... Granderson was 0 for 3 with a walk. He is in an 0-for-19 slump. ... Burnett has walked five or more batters in four of his 12 starts. He had double-digit strikeouts for the 33rd time in his career. ... RHP Jacob deGrom (0-2, 1.83 ERA) pitches for the Mets on Saturday against Kyle Kendrick (1-5, 4.04). deGrom struck out as a pinch-hitter in the 14th. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz