Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.09.2018 07:44
Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. Antworten

DUESSELDORF, Germany -- Angel di Maria set up three goals and scored the fourth himself as Argentina trounced Germany 4-2 in their friendly game Wednesday to get a small measure of payback after losing to the host in the World Cup final. Youth Joshua Frazier Jersey . Argentina was up 4-0 after just 50 minutes to dampen the home sides World Cup title celebrations in its first game since winning the final 1-0 in extra time in Brazil in July. Di Maria set up Sergio Aguero in the 21st minute, Erik Lamelas outstanding volley in the 40th, and Federico Fernandez headed goal two minutes after the interval. Di Maria crowned his performance in the 50th with a chip over substitute Germany keeper Roman Weidenfeller. Andre Schuerrle pulled one back two minutes later before Mario Goetze, who scored the winning goal in the World Cup final, made it 4-2 in the 78th. 16:49ET 03-09-14 Youth Mason Rudolph Jersey . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. Cheap Steelers Jerseys . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. http://www.wholesalepittsburghsteelersjerseys.com/?tag=youth-terrell-edmunds-jersey . The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater.Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Ryan Moore closed with his second straight 5-under 67 on Sunday and that helped him repeat as champion at the CIMB Classic. Moore finished at 17-under-par 271. The victory was his fourth on the PGA Tour, and first since he won this event last year. He became the first player to successfully defend a title on the PGA Tour since Tiger Woods won the Arnold Palmer Invitational in 2012 and 2013. Its has been a great week. Im a little at a loss for words to defend my title. It is something I have never done before, Moore said. It makes it that much more special to do it the way I did. I hit some great shots coming down the stretch and made some birdies when I really needed to. I just scraped in a par there at the last hole. I knew I didnt need it, but its still fun to finish that way. Kevin Na shared the third-round lead with Moore, but Na posted a 2-under 70 at Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club and he dropped into a share of second at minus-14. Na was joined there by Gary Woodland (67) and Sergio Garcia (69). Woodland lost to Moore in a playoff last year at this event. Cameron Smith (68) and Sang-Moon Bae (69) tied for fifth place at 12-under-par 276. John Senden carded a 4-under 68 in the final round and he grabbed seventh place at 11-under 277. Davis Love III shot 68 in the final round and he ended in a tie for eighth at minus-10. He finished alongside Rory Sabbatini (66), Angelo Que (70), Prom Meesawat (69) and Billy Hurley III (73). Moore and Na battled throughout the round. Na opened with a birdie at the first to move one ahead, but Moore answered with a birdie at the second. Na got up and down for birdie on the par-5 third and followed with another birdie at the fourth to move two clear at 15-under. Moore inched within one as he birdied the fifth. However, Moore gave that shot right back as he bogeyed No. 6. Moore atoned for that mistake with a 5-foot birdie effort at the seventh. Moore briefly joined Na in the lead as he birdied the ninth from eight feet out. Na also birdied No. 9, from about four feet out, to get to 16-under. Moore played his third at the par-5 10th to four feet and he rolled that putt in for birdie and a share of the lead alongside Na. Moore stumbled to a boggey at the 12th and Na followed with a bogey at 13. Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Free Shipping. It was all Moore from there. At the short 14th, Moore played an iron off the tee before stuffing his second shot to a foot. He made birdie to move ahead by one as Na failed to get up and down for birdie after his drive rolled just over the green. Moore converted a 7-footer for birdie at the 15th to move two clear. He failed to save par from a greenside bunker, but was still ahead by one. The 17th proved to be the deciding factor. Na pushed his tee shot right of the fairway and his ball was never found. The lost ball led to a double-bogey, which dropped him four back as Moore kicked in a short birdie try. Moore got up and down for par at the last to seal the win. Last year was a lot more stressful. I had to get up and down from 65 yards just to get into a playoff last year, Moore explained. But I made it a little too interesting there. I hit a few squirrelly shots (down the stretch on Sunday). Na closed with a birdie to share second. Garcia, who played in the final group with Moore and Na, had three birdies on the front nine and was two off the lead at the turn. But, his tee shot at the par-5 10th hit a cart path and was never found. That led to a double-bogey, which dropped him four behind. Garcia bounced back with a birdie at 11 and he made another at 14 to get back to minus-14. He closed with four pars in a row to end there. Woodland also had three birdies on the front nine. He had three more in the first six holes of the back nine. His birdie at 15 briefly gave him a piece of the lead, but Woodland parred the next two holes before closing with a bogey at the last to finish three behind. NOTES: Moore collected $1.26 million for the win ... Moore has won three of the six times he had at least a share of the 54-hole lead ... Love posted his first top-10 finish since the 2012 McGladrey Classic ... There are a pair of events next week for the PGA Tour. The top players will be in China for the WGC-HSBC Champions, where Dustin Johnson won last year, but he will not defend his title, while the remainder of the tour will be in Mississippi for the Sanderson Farms Championship, which Woody Austin won the last time the event was held in 2013. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz