Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.11.2019 03:20
Triple Gold Club ( Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. -- The Carolina Hurricanes took advantage of solid goaltending on their end and an unexpected change in the other net. Jiri Tlusty scored twice and Anton Khudobin stopped 35 shots to lead the Hurricanes to a 3-0 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night. Khudobin recorded his first shutout this season with the Hurricanes, and the third of his career. His last shutout was March 31, 2013, at Buffalo as a member of the Boston Bruins. Jeff Skinner also scored for the Hurricanes. "Its always good when you (dont) get scored on in a game. But the most important is we just got the W," Khudobin said. Dan Ellis, who played last season for Carolina, started the second period in relief of Roberto Luongo and made 18 saves. Luongo left the game after the first period with an upper body injury sustained in a collision with Carolinas Radek Dvorak. The Panthers described it as a precautionary measure. Luongo stopped 11 of 12 shots. Dvorak was assessed a game misconduct at 12:48 of the first when he crashed into Luongo and sent him into the net, knocking it off its moorings. Floridas Erik Gudbranson was assessed a roughing penalty for engaging Dvorak in retaliation. "I?made the shot and then I was driving like 100 miles per hour to the net and then I got a little push," Dvorak said. "Next thing I?knew I was in the net with Louie, but it was not intentional at all. Thats not my style." Dvorak, who has a home in the area, had over 20 family members and friends attending the game, only to see him exit early. "Obviously, you want to finish the game because you want to play in front of your family, in front of your friends, but sometimes you have a little bit of bad luck," Dvorak said. "But the thing is we got two points after the game, which is more important for us." Khudobin was pleased with his own play but concerned about Luongo. "I?hope hes OK and hes not going to have anything, but at the same time its just hockey," Khudobin said. "Sometimes it happens, but I?dont feel good about it." It didnt take long for the Hurricanes to take advantage of the goalie change as they scored two goals in five minutes. Tlusty scored his second goal after he grabbed a loose puck to the left of the net. Ellis fell down in the crease and wasnt able to reach across to block the shot from the left side. Tlusty found the net at 2:30 of the second for his third two-goal game of the season and a 2-0 lead. The Hurricanes stretched their advantage to 3-0 on Skinners goal. He took a pass from behind the net and his shot from the right side beat Ellis on the stick side at 5:46 of the second. "Its never a fun situation because you know your partner . something might not be good with him," Ellis said. "Thats the job and you have to be ready when they call you. I wish I could have made two more saves." The Hurricanes took a 1-0 lead on Tlustys first goal 9:09 into the first period. Eric Staal grabbed a loose puck along the left boards and brought it toward the net. He passed to Tlusty low in the right circle. Tlusty was able to work the puck and get Luongo out of position and score on a wrist shot. "Tonight we scored the first goal, which is always better than being one down. Everyone came ready," Tlusty said. NOTES: Gudbranson returned to the lineup after missing the past nine games with a knee injury. ... The Hurricanes won all three games against the Panthers this season. ... Khudobin has started five of the past six games for the Hurricanes. Jose Martinez Jersey . - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. Gussie Busch Cardinals Jersey . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/. Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Tim McCarver Jersey . The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn. Stitched Cardinals Jerseys . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break.Team Canadas roster announcement on Tuesday generated plenty of discussion, but deciding who should wear the C brings even more debate. The two likeliest players to be named captain of Canadas Olympic mens hockey team for Sochi appear to be Jonathan Toews and Sidney Crosby. Toews resume is quite extensive: two-time Stanley Cup winning captain of the Chicago Blackhawks, three All-Star appearances, Conn Smythe trophy winner, Selke award winner, and member of the Triple Gold Club (Olympic gold, World Championship gold and Stanley Cup winner). He has won five gold medals for Team Canada in six international appearances, with the exception bringing a silver medal. Do these credentials warrant him the right to be named captain for Sochi? Or should it be the man responsible for the "Golden Goal", arguably the greatest Team Canada moment in international play since Paul Hendersons 1972 Summit Series winner? Crosby, named the captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins in his third NHL season at age 19, has built quite an illustrious trophy case himself since his debut in 2005.dddddddddddd The four-time NHL All-Star has an Art Ross Trophy, a Hart Trophy, a pair of Lester B. Pearson/Ted Lindsay Awards, and a Rocket Richard trophy to go along with a Stanley Cup title. Crosbys international resume shows slightly less volume than Toews, with two gold medals and a silver in five international appearances. But both players are unquestionably winners and leaders at both the NHL and international levels. How much should their international careers play into the decision? For all of the attention on Crosby and Toews, there are three other NHL captains who have spots on the Team Canada roster. Ryan Getzlaf (Anaheim Ducks), John Tavares (New York Islanders) and Shea Weber (Nashville Predators) all wear the C in the NHL. Has their time come for a bigger international honour? Who do you want to see lead Team Canada? As always, its Your! Call. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz