Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

19.09.2018 08:27
Were all about getting those positive yards and not putting that heat on our back Antworten

KAMLOOPS, B. Brian Allen Jersey .C. -- The B.C. Lions turned to a familiar face when their ground game was in tatters late last season, and Stefan Logan is looking forward to once again exploiting his unique backfield partnership with Andrew Harris in 2014. "Its like ketchup and mustard," Logan said of the Lions running back duo. "If you dont have ketchup and mustard on your hamburger, it wont be any good." Logan was a dynamic threat for the Lions in 2008 before jumping to the NFL, but when the phone stopped ringing with offers down south he decided on a return to his former CFL club. "As I was at home waiting on calls I was working out and staying in shape and stuff like that," said Logan. "When I talked to the B.C. Lions I was more than willing to come up here and help us win games." A leaky offensive line and a tendency to abandon the ground attack meant the Lions were without a 100-yard rusher for 11 straight contests in 2013, but the speedy Logans injection into the lineup helped the situation improve almost overnight. A more south-runner, Harris was no longer the only focus for defences, and both he and Logan found some traction as the Lions ran for almost 200 yards a game over the seasons final three weeks. "(Harris) does a lot of different things that I dont do," Logan said at training camp last week. "Hes more of a downhill, patient runner and hits the hole. Im more of a slasher, getting inside and outside. "He has the ability to do certain things that Im not that great at, and I can do certain things that he cant do. Thats what makes it such a great running back (combination)." Despite all the struggles last season, Harris still managed to rush for 998 yards and seven touchdowns. Clearly frustrated at times, the Winnipeg native never criticized his coaches or teammates and is now looking forward to having Logan as a backfield counterpart for a full season. "Its going to be a great give-and-take scenario. Having two guys to spell each other and feed off each other ... any time he makes a play, Im going to want to make a play," said Harris. "I think we both bring a different skill set and thats something we can utilize. Having us both on the field at the same time is going to create mismatches with linebackers and in the pass game as well. "I think no matter what we do were going to be productive." Not unfamiliar with the spotlight of being a ball carrier after mainly returning kicks in the NFL, Logan had sympathy for Harris when things werent going well last season. "I understand when people point the finger at you and its not your fault. Its not like his running style had changed or he started tipping (plays) or anything like that," said Logan. "When youve got people pointing the finger, its always going to be towards you because youre running the ball. "If guys miss a block, the fans dont see that. All they see is you." Lions head coach Mike Benevides parted ways with offensive co-ordinator Jacques Chapdelaine after last season and replaced him with former CFL quarterback Khari Jones in hopes of reinvigorating a stagnant attack. "What everybodys seen the last couple years in our league is you have to run the football," said Benevides. "Two years ago we were the best running team, last year we werent but I think we showed an identity at the end of the season when we were running for 200 yards a game. "With (Logan and Harris), you have two changeup guys. You have two elite players with different skill sets that can attack out of the backfield." Jones has made it clear he wants to be aggressive, and with starting quarterback Travis Lulay still struggling to come back from shoulder surgery, the Lions could lean on Logan and Harris even more. "Its going to give us some great options on offence," said Jones. "Its going to be our job as an offensive staff to find out how to best utilize those two guys and get them the ball in the right positions." The Lions will host the Grey Cup in November, and with the CFL and its players association now waiting to ratify a new labour agreement, the team is eager to see what a Logan-Harris backfield can do from the start. "Were all about getting those positive yards and not putting that heat on our back. We want to put the team on our back to move forward," said Logan. "I felt (Harriss) pain last year and I wanted to come in and boost him up and let him know that its going to be OK. "I told him: You and I are going to be back here together and were going to run this thing down their throat until the season is over." Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner. Aqib Talib Rams Jersey . Brooks replaces right-hander Yordano Ventura, who left his last outing with a sore elbow. Ventura is expected to miss one start. Brooks has made one relief appearance for the Royals this season, allowing six runs in two innings in a May 3 loss to Detroit. http://www.authenticramsshop.net/brandon-allen-rams-jersey/ . Vonn had another scary moment at Saturdays World Cup downhill in Val dIsere, ending up clutching her knee in pain after losing her balance and missing a gate. But she gave a reassuring answer shortly afterward, saying no new damage had been done to the surgically repaired knee, and that her plans for the Sochi Olympics were still intact.OTTAWA -- Bobby Ryan endured pain and discomfort as he tried to help his new team find success. In the end, the Ottawa Senators wingers injury became too much to bear. Ryans season came to an end March 27 as he underwent surgery for a sports hernia that had been bothering him since November. "For me, individually, I felt like being here, new team, new situation and we were up and down as a team and werent where we needed to be as a team (so) I wanted to play," Ryan said. "I wanted to compete with the guys." Ryan had the support of the organization and his teammates to keep playing. Trainers did their best to help Ryan deal with the daily pain, but things finally came to a head. Ryan had hoped to wait until the end of the season to undergo surgery, but a collision with the boards in Dallas on March 22 forced him to shut things down. "We hoped that the Olympic break would really calm it down and it was quite the opposite that happened," Ryan said. "I came back and it was beyond what we thought I could play through, but to me it meant more to play at that point. It was whatever it was going to take. "When I fell into the wall in Dallas that was kind of the end of it." Ryan finished the season with 23 goals and 48 points since being acquired from the Anaheim Ducks last July. Coming into training camp Ryan was eager to play a significant role with the Senators, and looking back the 27-year-old says hes not sure how to assess his first season in Ottawa. "I dont know if happy is the right word," Ryan said. "I think Im indifferent towards it right now. Even though Ive been doing absolutely nothing there hasnt been a whole lot of time to reflect on it. There were certainly games that Im going to remember and if we end up missing (the playoffs) by four, five, six points theres going to be games that a lot of us remember." As a whole Ryan said he cant help but feel a little frustrated by how the injury affected his performance. Ryan will be heading into the final year of his contract next season, and while he hasnt given much thought to his status he said he would be happy to stay in Ottawa. "I love it here, we (Ryan and fiancee Danielle Rhodes) love it here more importantly," said Ryan. "Its been a great change for us. When the time comes if thats the route (general manager Bryan Murray) wants to go to sit down and have conversations well certainly do that." Ryan went as far as saying that he could even see himself having a long future with Ottawa. Recovery from the surgery isnt expected to hamper Ryans off-season training. For now he is extremely limited, but will be able to start light training in tthe next couple of weeks and then should be fine to resume his regular training regimen over the summer. Joseph Noteboom Rams Jersey. While the rest of his teammates arent ready to call it a season just yet, the Senators slim hopes of making the playoffs suffered dramatically with Wednesdays 2-1 loss to the New York Islanders. With six games remaining the Senators are focused on finishing strong starting with Fridays game against the Montreal Canadiens. The last time the two teams met the Senators suffered a crushing overtime loss in was the first of what turned out to be a five-game losing streak, which many point to as the turning point of Ottawas season. "That was a tough game," said forward Clarke MacArthur. "We let that one get away. Thats just learning to play with confidence when you have the lead and knowing how to play when you have the lead." Games against Montreal are usually competitive, and on Friday the Senators will be looking for redemption. "You always want to play hard against them, theyre a competitive team," added MacArthur. "We wont have any trouble getting up for that one." As a group the Senators are at a loss to explain how things slipped away, but realize consistency was likely the biggest problem. "The potential that we have on our team and in our lineup is there," said defenceman Marc Methot. "We have the skill set we just couldnt seem to put it together and ultimately I think thats what killed us." Senators coach Paul MacLean said the team spent too much time in their own zone, allowed too many turnovers and took too many penalties The Senators are the second-most penalized team in the league with 404 infractions. The Flyers lead the league with 405. When asked how to change the mindset MacLean made it sound simple. "Practice is the first solution we have and the next solution I guess is different players." For now MacLean says hes focused on the next six games and says the team has to be ready for its next opponent and cant speculate on what changes might be made for next season. "We could say we can change everything, but the reality is you cant just blow everything up," said MacLean. "Weve done a lot of good work here in the last three years. It doesnt look like it right now, but weve had a lot of growth in a lot of our players and we need to recognize that." Notes: D Erik Karlsson was given a maintenance day Thursday. C Jason Spezza did not skate and will be a game day decision Friday. D Jared Cowen and LW Colin Greening are both expected to miss Friday and Saturdays game. G Craig Anderson will get the start against Montreal. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz