Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.12.2019 02:38
me throw pitches Antworten

REGINA -- Weston Dressler is once again a Roughrider, but the fan favourites return was a footnote on a Labour Day Classic dominated by Saskatchewans ground attack. Running back Anthony Allens 15-yard touchdown run with 28 seconds remaining in the game proved to be the crucial score for the Riders in their 35-30 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Sunday at Mosaic Stadium. "Its probably not very pretty and it has a lot of people saying our offence is sputtering, but a win is a win," said Roughriders left guard Brendon LaBatte, whose teams sixth win in a row moved them into a three-way tie for first place in the West Division with a 7-2 record. "Were doing what we need to do to get a win, and if that means running the ball then well do that. We have the group here to get that done." Winnipegs Lirim Hajrullahu kicked a 41-yard field goal with three minutes to go in the fourth quarter that gave the Bombers a slim 30-28 advantage. It was Hajrullahus third field goal of the quarter and one that forced the Riders to come up with a late score to appease the 33,427 fans in attendance. Allen, Darian Durant and Jerome Messam all rushed the ball on the decisive scoring drive. Durant put the ball in the air just twice, but otherwise leaned on his offensive line and stable of running backs to get the job done. "It meant a lot for me for the coaches to trust me in that situation by giving me the ball," said Allen, who was bumped on the depth chart after a fumble earlier in the season. "We know we have a great quarterback and he told us to keep being patient and that this game would eventually come to us. He would put the ball in our hands when the time came and for me that time came late in the fourth quarter." Saskatchewan head coach Corey Chamblin admitted he was looking to exhaust the clock and maybe win the game with a last-second field goal. The Riders rushed for 160 yards in the game, led by Messams 64 yards. Allen chipped in with 38 yards and two touchdowns on the ground, with 23 yards coming on the final drive. Allens first touchdown was a three-yard run in the third quarter. Dressler, meanwhile, had three catches for 28 yards as the Riders eased the slotback back into the lineup following his return Thursday from NFL training camp with Kansas City. "This is what this group is all about," LaBatte said. "When the game is on the line, whether its running out the clock or driving for the win, were getting stronger as the game goes on. "We took the game over along the ground. Thats always our goal." Durant finished 14-for-26 passing for 204 yards and a touchdown, while Blue Bombers quarterback Drew Willy went 15 for 23 for 171 yards and one interception. Winnipeg (6-4) trailed 14-7 at halftime and 21-7 midway through the third quarter before it rallied with a Willy touchdown run, followed by a 64-yard punt return for a touchdown from Troy Stoudermire. The Blue Bombers then assumed a 27-21 thanks to field goals from Hajrullahu. Saskatchewan responded with a 59-yard touchdown strike to receiver Taj Smith that put the home team back in front 28-27 with 5:33 remaining in the fourth quarter. Hajrullaha struck again from 41 yards out with 2:58 to go, setting the table for the Riders offence. The Riders defence limited Nic Grigsby, the CFLs leading rusher, to 68 yards rushing and one touchdown on 15 carries. Air Force 1 Sale . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. Air Force 1 Outlet . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/. Head coach Randy Carlyle confirmed the news after the Leafs morning skate on Monday. Kozun was hurt during Friday nights home game against the Red Wings and did not make the return trip to Detroit for Saturdays game. Air Force 1 Discount . And like the near entirety of last season, Jonathan Bernier and Torontos goaltending tandem is up to the task. Air Force 1 2020 . At 11:06 of the first period, Neal struck Marchand with his knee when Marchand was down on the ice. Marchand remained in the game. Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for his hit on Marchand. LOS ANGELES -- Through most of the first two months of the season, Yasiel Puig batted second and Hanley Ramirez hit third for the Los Angeles Dodgers. Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly. Ramirez homered twice, drove in five runs and scored four times, tying career highs in all three categories and leading the defending NL West champions to a 12-2 rout of the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday. "I just try to help the team any way I can," Ramirez said. "When Donnie asked me if I was OK with it, I said: "I just want to win. Puigs been doing a great job, so why not hit him third so he can learn how to drive runs in?" Ramirez, whose 4 for 4 day increased his career average against Pittsburgh to .362, hit a two-run homer in the fourth inning against Brandon Cumpton and led off the sixth against Bryan Morris with his ninth of the season. The 2009 NL batting champion and three-time All-Star shortstop is 8 for 20 with eight RBIs in five starts in the cleanup spot after missing four games because of a sore left calf. "He found some good pitches to hunt and put some good swings on some balls," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "The history hes got against this organization is significant. I saw him break in. I had him on the All-Star team in 2008. Hes a good player, a good hitter, and hes done some damage at the plate. He also stole a base today, so that shows you his wheels OK." Puig had an infield hit in the third inning and has reached base in 32 straight games, the longest active streak in the majors. He is 13 for 32 with a homer and three RBIs in nine games since Mattingly moved him from second to third in the lineup, and the Dodgers are 5-4 during that stretch. Hyun-Jin Ryu (6-2) breezed to his third straight victory, allowing two runs and 10 hits with four strikeouts and no walks. Last Monday at Dodger Stadium, Ryu did not allow a baserunner through the first seven innings of his 4-3 victory over Cincinnati. "He threw the ball really well," catcher Drew Butera said. "He had good command, changed speeds well in and out and did a real good job focusing on every pitch, and he made my job easy. Our guys do a really good job of having a plan and purposse every pitch.dddddddddddd" Jamey Wright was credited with his second save in 19 major league seasons, after pitching the final three innings and allowing one hit. His other save was in 2011 with Seattle. Cumpton (0-2) was charged with 11 runs -- 10 earned -- and 11 hits in 3 2-3 innings. The 25-year-old right-hander had allowed a total of one run during the first four innings of his eight previous major league starts. "I was getting behind guys, so they were sitting on heaters and doing what they get paid to do," Cumpton said. "When I made my pitch, it found a hole -- and when I didnt make my pitch, it found a gap. Its discouraging, but its only one start. Ive gotten beaten around before and Im sure its going to happen again. But Im not going to hang my head over it." The Dodgers staked Ryu to an 11-1 lead with two runs in the first inning, four in the third and five more in the fourth. Ramirez and Matt Kemp triggered the onslaught with two-out RBI singles during Cumptons 28-pitch first inning. Cumpton threw only 18 pitches during the Dodgers third-inning rally, as four batters put the ball in play on the first offering and two others did on the second. "I knew almost all of them were going to be aggressive early in the count," Cumpton said. "Thats a great lineup. They made me throw pitches, and when I got behind, they made me pay." Andre Ethier started things off in the third with a drive that popped out of left fielder Starling Martes glove for a two-base error as his left arm hit the fence. Ramirez and Justin Turner had RBI singles, Adrian Gonzalez doubled home a run and Kemp hit a sacrifice fly. After Ramirezs first homer, Turner chased Cumpton three batters later with another RBI single and Butera greeted Jeanmar Gomez with a two-run triple. NOTES: 3B Josh Harrison had two hits, including a single on Ryus third pitch of the game. He is batting .324 in the 19 games hes started in the leadoff spot. ... Reigning NL MVP Andrew McCutchen has no RBIs or extra-base hits in nine games and 32 at-bats since his run-scoring single against Washingtons Blake Treinen on May 22. ... Marte has no RBIs in 42 career at-bats against the Dodgers, and teammate Jose Tabata has none in 29 at-bats against them. ... Butera has three triples in 574 career at-bats. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz