Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.12.2019 02:38
battling cancer. Antworten

Terre Haute, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of teams from the Hoosier State collide on Wednesday, as the 23rd-ranked Butler Bulldogs pay a visit to the Indiana State Sycamores. Butler has made quite a bit of noise early on. The Bulldogs have won five of their six games this season, including victories over North Carolina (74-66) and Georgetown (64-58). The strong efforts have not gone unnoticed, as the Bulldogs were recently elevated to the AP Top-25 for the first time this season, and first time since 2013. They will host Northwestern in their next bout. Indiana State returns home after a run in the Las Vegas Invitational last week. The Sycamores suffered losses in both of their tests in Sin City, falling to Illinois (88-62) and Memphis (72-62) in consecutive days. They are 3-3 overall, with a 2-1 success rate at home. Road tests against Ball State and Iowa await after this matchup. These in-state foes have met 123 times previously, but not since 2012 when Butler rolled to a 75-54 win. The Bulldogs lead the all-time series, 68-55, with wins in five of the last eight matchups. Butlers most recent win came in a 64-58 final against Big East opponent Georgetown during the third place game of the Battle 4 Atlantis Tournament. The Bulldogs made up for a 37-28 deficit on the boards by limiting the Hoyas to 41.5 percent shooting, while scoring 15 points off of turnovers. Kellen Dunham pace the winning side with 16 points. It has been the defensive end of the floor where Butler has been at its best this season. North Carolina is the only team to have scored more than 60 points against the Bulldogs, who are ranked 14th in the country in opponent scoring average (54.5 ppg), while limiting foes to 37.9 percent shooting. Dunham (16.8 ppg) can shoot from anywhere on the floor and is the teams most prominent offensive threat. Kelan Martin (10.8 ppg) provides a nice spark off the bench as the only other double-digit scorer. Roosevelt Jones (9.2 ppg) and Kameron Woods (7.2 ppg, 8.7 rpg) are nice pieces in the frontcourt. Indiana State played horribly in the first half against Memphis and could never recover. The Sycamores entered halftime on the short end of a 40-22 score, following a 28 percent shooting effort in the first 20 minutes. They were out-rebounded, 40-27. Brenton Scott tallied 12 points off the bench as the clubs leading scorer. It may be tough for Indiana State to score against Butler, especially considering it has only made 38.1 percent of its shots from the floor this season. However, the Sycamores have at least kept their opponents to a similar success rate (.389). Khristian Smith (13.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg) desperately needs to bounce back for Indiana State to have a chance in this one. He had only 10 points on 2-of-13 shooting against Memphis. Devonte Brown (13 ppg, 5.7 rpg) is the second-leading scorer and top rebounder. Bobby Abreu Jersey . Pospisil, from Vancouver, and Sock will compete for the title against defending champions and top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan of the United States, who defeated the 12th-seeded French duo of Michael Llodra and Nicolas Mahut 7-6 (4), 6-3, 6-2. Juan Samuel Jersey . -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/1597...phillies.html.A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. Cheap Phillies Jerseys . -- Martin Kaymer never lost sight of opportunity even amid so much evidence of trouble in the closing stretch Sunday at The Players Championship. Billy Hamilton Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.SAN FRANCISCO - A lifelong San Francisco fan had a piece of team history in his hands Thursday night: the home run ball that sent the Giants to the World Series.Then he gave it back.Frank Burke, who owns a transmission repair business in Oakdale, said that he wanted the hitter, Travis Ishikawa, to have the ball.I believe in karma, he told The Associated Press. I didnt hit that ball ....if anybodys going to have that ball in their game room or trophy case, its going to be the guy who hit it.Burke said he hadnt planned on keeping the ball. He keeps home run balls from his high school days in his own trophy case.Theyre still important to me, theyre part of my memories, he said. So why would I think that he (Ishikawa) wouldnt want the same thing?So after having the ball authenticated by a Giants official, and being told that Ishikawa wanted it back, Burke went down to the clubhouse area and handed it over. Ishikawa shook hands, thanked him, and gave him a signed bat in return.Burke said Giants officials asked him what he would like and he suggested World Series tickets but was told that was unlikely.After doing a media interview the next morning, however, he got a call from the Giants. Burke now has four tickets to Game 3 of the World Series at San Franciscos AT&T Park on Fridaay night.ddddddddddddIt will be the Giants first home game against the Kansas City Royals.Burke plans on taking his friend, Greg Leutza, who is battling cancer.The two were at Thursdays game because Burke wanted to do something special for Leutza and went searching for tickets after the Giants won the National League Division Series.Ishikawas drive came their way as they sat above the stadiums right field wall in the ninth inning with two Giants on base.As the ball sped toward him, Burke thought to himself: Soft hands, soft hands. Dont let this thing bounce back on the field.The ball went off his left hand but he was able to grab it with his right.The whole place erupted, Burke said. It was a walkoff home run. We were going to the World Series! Other fans clustered around.I couldnt move from where I was because everyone around me wanted to touch the ball, take pictures with the ball. I must have taken 300 selfies in 15 minutes, he said.After meeting Ishikawa and turning over the ball, Burke and Leutza walked out of the clubhouse like two little kids, hootin and hollerin, he said.But Burke said the ball and the bat werent the things he treasured most.Just the memory for me and my buddy, thats priceless, he said. That meant more to me than anything else will. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz