Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

19.09.2018 08:28
It was a turning point Antworten

BRATISLAVA, Slovakia -- Germany took a commanding 2-0 lead over Slovakia in the Fed Cup first round after Andrea Petkovic and Angelique Kerber won the opening singles on Saturday. Trey Lyles Jazz Jersey . Petkovic saved a match point to upset Australian Open finalist Dominika Cibulkova 2-6, 7-6 (7), 6-2, and No. 9-ranked Kerber overcame Daniela Hantuchova 7-6 (9), 6-1. Germany needs one more win to advance to the semifinal to face Australia or Russia in April. In the second-set tiebreaker, the 36th-ranked, hard-hitting Petkovic wasted five straight set points before saving a match point at 6-7 on the indoor hard-court. "It was a turning point," Cibulkova said. In the final set, Petkovic jumped ahead 3-0 and broke the 13th-ranked Cibulkova again to take control at 5-1. Cibulkova briefly came back with a break but Petkovic secured another break in the final game, converting her first match point with a passing forehand winner. Gerber broke Hantuchova in the fourth and sixth games of the second set before serving out their match. Hantuchova lost her serve three times in the opening set but managed to come back each time to force a tiebreaker. The Slovak wasted two set points and saved Kerbers two before sending a forehand too long on the Germans third set point. The reverse singles and the doubles, with Hantuchova expected to team up with Magdalena Rybarikova against Julia Goerges and Anna-Lena Groenefeld, are scheduled for Sunday. Jae Crowder Jersey . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. Derrick Favors Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Rudy-Gobert-Jazz-Jersey/ . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract.OTTAWA -- Patrick Chan opened his short program Friday night with a massive quadruple-triple jump combination that for a moment seemed like a tantalizing preview of Sochi Olympic gold. Then the three-time world champion inexplicably lost his focus. The 23-year-old from Toronto won the mens short program at the Canadian figure skating championships on Friday, but it was far from the flawless program he would have liked less than a month out from the Sochi Olympics. "I just got ahead of myself, did the great quad toe-triple toe and then my mind starts racing: Oh my God its going to be a great program," Chan said. Chan scored 89.12 points, doubling both a planned triple Axel and planned triple Lutz in what was an otherwise elegant program to Rachmaninoffs "Elegy in E-Flat Minor." "I kind of lost my train of thought, I didnt have anything in mind, I just kind of relaxed and thought it was over, rather than staying really pinpoint on to technically what I have to do to do the Axel successfully. And I didnt do that. Same with the Lutz," Chan said. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was second with 78.93, while Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., scored 78.29 for third in his first competition of the season. Chann has had his sights set on Sochi Olympic gold almost from the day he finished fifth at the Vancouver Games. Karl Malone Jazz Jersey. "That was the problem today, I was thinking This has to be a great program today for me to have a great Olympics. And if I look back in the history books, Jamie (Sale) and David (Pelletier) didnt have a great nationals before the Salt Lake City Games (where they won gold), so ... "Its just the last piece of the puzzle I need to fit in and get everything working smoothly." Chan was easily the frontrunner for Olympic gold early in the season when he shattered the world records for the short program, long program, and overall score. But he faltered at the Grand Prix Final with a similarly shaky short program to Friday nights, and had to settle for silver behind Japan teenager Yuzuru Hanyu. The Canadian admitted it took a while to shake off the disappointment. "I had a rocky Grand Prix Final and I think thats the source of this, losing my flow, my mojo I guess," Chan said. "Final was really startling ... it was hard to go back home and have that long of a time to think about that. Im glad I had nationals before Olympics to work on that, and get myself out of that mindset." Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz