Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Osthessen
zhouyueyue Offline

13.12.2019 11:06
One more interesting observation Antworten
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

QUESTION: I have lots of books I haven't been able to sell on Amazon or eBay. How many months do you let books sit on the shelves before you begin lowering prices?

ANSWER: I used to have very limited storage space Cleveland Cavaliers Kevin Love Jersey , especially when I started selling books online. Back then I lived in a small apartment and had to rent storage lockers to hold my books. So after my first 18 months of selling used books I had about 10,000 unique books and was paying more than $1,000 a month in storage fees. I was making plenty of cash to cover the rental fees, but didn't want to commit to more storage bills. So I decided to delete all my listings for books where the price on Amazon Marketplace was under $4. Getting rid of those books was a pretty big hassle Cleveland Cavaliers Kyrie Irving Jersey , so I've been more careful in selecting low-priced books since then.

But to get back to your question, deciding when to cut the price to remain competitive depends totally on the book, and how high the average price is online. For low-priced books that I want to sell as quickly as possible, I'll cut the price every week or so Kevin Love Cavaliers Jersey , just to try to get rid of the book before the price falls too far. But for higher-priced books -- say over $40 -- I am much more reluctant to cut the price. Maybe I'll cut it a penny or two if it will make the listing more visible. But if I think the other prices are abnormally low, I'll let the book sit there for six months or a year without even considering lowering the price.

I base this on two observations:

-- Buyers of low-priced books don't consider feedback much in their buying decision. So even though you might strive to have high feedback to be competitive against other sellers, buyers of low-priced books either aren't informed enough to consider a seller's feedback or just don't want to take the time to consider any factors other than price. So to sell a low-priced book you have to compete on price, just because most of the buyers for these items aren't going to scroll through to compare listings for feedback Kyrie Irving Cavaliers Jersey , condition, etc.

-- Over the long term, prices of low-priced books tend to fall, and those of high-priced books hold steady or go up. That's because low-priced books tend to become more available over time (more used copies appear for sale online and price-cutting ensues) Kevin Love Kids Jersey , but higher-priced books tend to be more scarce and as used copies are purchased, price tends to go up as they become more scarce. This is why out-of-print books are such a hugely profitable area for used booksellers. Also, the buyers of these books usually pay a lot more attention to the book description and seller feedback, so you don't have to compete just on price.

One more interesting observation I've seen in the past year: Last summer I moved to a house where I could store all my books in the basement instead of paying for off-site storage. I had to hire movers Kyrie Irving Kids Jersey , everything got disorganized, and most of my books I had to delete until I could locate them again and organize them on shelves in my basement. I'm still re-listing them, and I've been surprised to find that many of my relatively low-priced books -- say those that were going for $5 or $10 on Marketplace last summer -- have doubled in value during those six months. Some of them, may a quarter of them Kevin Love Youth Jersey , had become essentially worthless, worth less than a dollar or two, and I've been getting rid of them. But in most cases, whereas six months ago I'd have been beating my brains out to sell them at the lowest possible price -- now I'm selling them faster at double the price.

Configuring NTP on your Linux Server Computers Articles | March 23 Kyrie Irving Youth Jersey , 2007
This article describes how to configure the Network Time Protocol (NTP) daemon on your Linux server to synchronise with an Internet based NTP server. It also provides a list of well-know public Internet time references.

The Network Time Protocol (NTP) defines a set of algorithms for the dissemination of time across the Internet. The NTP protocol can be used to synchronise the system time on your Linux Server with a highly accurate Internet time reference.

This article describes how to configure the Network Time Protocol (NTP) daemon on your Linux server to synchronise with an Internet based NTP server. It also provides a list of well-know public Internet time references.

Obtaining the NTP Source Code DistributionThe Linux NTP source code distribution is publicly available ?open source' software. The distribution can be freely downloaded from the NTP web site ?ntp.org'. The latest NTP version for Linux is 2.4.2. A port is also available for Windows platforms, but the primary development platform for NTP is the Linux operating system. A number of Linux based operating systems such as Mandrake and Redhat offer NTP as an installable RPM package.

Once download is complete, the NTP distribution should be configured and compiled on the host computer.

Configuration of the NTP DaemonThe NTP daemon is configured through entries in the primary NTP configuration file ?ntp.conf'. The NTP configuration file contains a list of commands that instruct the daemon to synchronise with a specified NTP server. NTP servers are specified using the ?server' command followed by the domain name of the server thus:server ntp2c.mcc.acserver ntp.cis.strath.acA number of access control options are also available to restrict the use of your NTP server by network time clients. To only allow machines on your own network to synchronize with the server use:restrict 192.168.1.0 mask 255.255.255.0 nomodify notrapAlternatively, you can restrict all access to your NTP server with the following command:restrict default ignoreMultiple directives can be specified to restrict access to a specified range of computers.

Using NTP AuthenticationNTP authentication is used by time clients to authenticate the time server to prevent rogue server intervent. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap New Jerseys Cheap New Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap Retro Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz