Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Osthessen
zhouyueyue Offline

27.12.2019 09:47
Isn't that the approach many markete Antworten

New health startup makes available free online therapies to treat common afflictions Health Articles | June 15 Pablo Hernandez Chile Jersey , 2009
To help people face stress, depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, insomnia and? other 30 common afflictions in the comfort of your home or office, Mentallion has unleashed a line of free basic online therapies based on sounds and music supported by brainwave entrainment technologies.

Lima, Pe (XXX) Jun 12 Nicolas Castillo Chile Jersey , 2009

A new startup, Mentallion, has unleashed a unleashed a proven, inexpensive, unintrusive, and mostly unknown technology to cope with common afflictions such as such as migraine, depression Mauricio Pinilla Chile Jersey , and stress, as well as special sessions to strengthen mental skills, such as creativity, concentration, and IQ, among other 30 therapies.

By harnessing the power of brainwave entrainment, Mentallion has unleashed a powerful online tool to relief and enhance the mind. Based on 70 years of scientific research Mauricio Isla Chile Jersey , brainwave entrainment uses sounds known as binaural beats to alter the brainwave frequencies of the brain to induce desired state of mind. For example,? a listener can fall asleep, meditate, inspire creativity, or cultivate focus, by listening any of the 30 online therapies and effectively entraining the brain.

In addition, to enrich the experience of ?taking the bitter medicine? Matias Fernandez Chile Jersey , In Mentallion, you can find over 300 remixes of music and binaural beats with a variety of music genres, inlcuding new age, electronic music, rock, and many others.

Brainwave entrainment, or BWE Mark Gonzalez Chile Jersey , first documented by Ptolemy, is used clinically since the late 1800s. It is now experiencing a renaissance among neurologists and mental health professionals, driven in part by recent research findings.

In a recent issue of the journal Alternative Therapies, Dr. Tina L. Huang and Dr. Christine Charyton concluded: "Findings to date suggest that brainwave entrainment is an effective therapeutic tool. People suffering from cognitive functioning deficits, stress, pain, headachemigraines Marcelo Diaz Chile Jersey , PMS, and behavioral problems benefited from brainwave entrainment." ('A Comprehensive View of the Psychological Effects of Brainwave Entrainment', Alternative Therapies, SeptemberOctober 2008)

Mentallion offers free basic online? therapies in sessions of 10 to 15 minutes, that is the minimal time to get the effects. For longer treatments, there are a rich offering of one hour sessions with affordable prices.

Here is what listeners are saying about the Mentallion brainwave entrainment line:

??? * "I found that I could use different sessions at different times of the day in order to get ready for a busy day, relax after work and fall asleep at night Jose Pedro Fuenzalida Chile Jersey , or even to get concentration or inspiration." -- Felipe Bruno
??? * "I found the Hypertension and Stress sessions to be the best to complement my high blood pressure treatment to the point that I have been able to reduce the amount of medication required." -- John Rieddle

List of therapies and music genres:

Healing sessions:
- Addiction reduction
- Anxiety reduction
- Depression reduction
- Pain relief
- Migraine relief
- Healing
- Hypertension - blood pressure
- Insomnia help
- Pre-menstrual session
- Insonmaniac killer
- Stress relief
- Super nap

Power sessions:
- Alertness session
- Athletic performance
- Concentration focus
- Creative focus
- Creative brainstorming
- Motivation
- Out the body experience & altered mind states
- IQ comprehensive
- IQ focus
- Before examspeech session
- Visualization and Law of attraction
- Sex performance

Music genres:
- Trance (excellent for concentration and creativity)
- Rock-pop
- New-age
- Classical
- Jazz
- Gregorian
- Natural sounds

For more information on the brainwave entrainment line of Mentallion, including articles, videos and the sounds and music, click on: http:www.mentallion.

Don't Try To Be My Sugar-Daddy! Marketing Articles | March 27, 2002
When you marry a "southern girl" (like I did) you learn abrand new vocabulary! I heard an interesting phrasefrom my "southern born" wife. Commenting on a man who lefthis wife for a "younger woman," Je...

When you marry a "southern girl" (like I did) you learn a
brand new vocabulary! I heard an interesting phrase
from my "southern born" wife. Commenting on a man who left
his wife for a "younger woman," Jeana said: "That woman
doesn't love him! She's just looking for a 'sugar-daddy' to
pay her credit card bills!"

Isn't that the approach many marketers take when looking to
recruit others into their business venture? How many times
a day do you get junk email from people offering (in
essence) to be your "sugar-daddy?" Here's just a few
examples of these offers in my email box for today:

"Guaranteed $90 Johnny Herrera Chile Jersey ,246.00 in 60 Days or Less!"

"Let Me Build Your Downline for YOU!"

"I'll do ALL THE WORK-->YOU keep ALL the MONEY!"

"Get 10,000 in Your Downline OverNight With Our 'System!'"

"Massive Advertising About To Begin: Join Now For
Spillover!"

Aren't you sick of it?

Aren't you tired of all that *sham and scam spam* that
promises
unlimited riches, without work, virtually overnight?

It certainly bugs me. Here's why?

1. These offers appeal the lower-self.

The people who want to be your "sugar-daddy" try to entice
you to believe that that only thing that matters is the
acquisition of more wealth. For those who desire to be your
"sugar-daddy" things like ethics, values, morals, and just

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz