Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Osthessen
zhouyueyue Offline

20.09.2018 03:56
A quick look at the World Robot Conferenc Antworten

by Alessandra Cardone

AMATRICE Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Men's Blue , Italy, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- Ruins, lost memories, and silence are all that remain here one year after a major earthquake struck central Italy.

Once a lively community of about 2,600 people, Amatrice in the province of Rieti, is struggling to survive.

The thirteenth-century civic tower still stands among rubble, showing exactly the hour at which the 6.0-magnitude temblor hit on Aug. 24 last year.

It was 3:36 a.m. local time (0136 GMT) Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Black , and everyone was asleep. The town was packed due to a summer festivity.

Of four severe seismic events that shook the central regions of Lazio, Marche, Umbria, and Abruzzo between August 2016 and January 2017, the one here was the first and the deadliest.

Out of the 300 victims, 239 people died in Amatrice, 10 in the nearby village of Accumoli, and the other 51 were killed in surrounding areas.

Yet Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra White , despite the tragedy, the social fabric of the town has not crumbled.

On Thursday, Amatrice marked the first anniversary of the quake with a commemoration: all its people came, those who have remained in makeshift accommodations, and those who decided to leave after the quake, at least for a while.

Wearing a T-shirt with a picture of his lost loved ones on it, Cristiano Ascani struggled to hold back tears. Unable to speak about the incident, he let his older brother Maurizio recount his story.

"We have lost one of our brothers Nike Air Max TN Black Blue Men's , his wife, and our 29-year-old nephew," he told Xinhua after the ceremony. Yet, seeing the whole community reunited for the anniversary has helped him regain his strength.

"I haven't left since last August. I took all the quakes, the snowfall, and the freezing weather. I have first lived in a tent, and now I sleep in a trailer," Maurizio explained.

Reconstruction has been difficult so far Nike Air Max TN Women's Pink White , but things are progressing, slowly but surely.

"I do not want to complain for this, after all what we have gone through," Maurizio said.

He said the numerous signs of solidarity pouring in from all over Italy, and from the world, had greatly helped the people of Amatrice endure the past 12 months.

Many cities and villages in central Italy -- such as Norcia in the Umbria region -- have been badly hit by the series of quakes, and saw much of their medieval cultural heritage destroyed.

Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni and local officials were at the ceremony to show that the central state's investment in the town had not faded, despite the delays and bottlenecks have hampered the reconstruction process.

Earlier this week Men's Nike Air Max TN Black Red , Gentiloni called on "all levels of the administration -- from the central government to regional and local authorities -- to do their utmost to speed up procedures for the reconstruction of quake-hit areas.

The prime minister said: "We have put up an exceptional system made of public resources and public tools, yet not everything is proceeding at the necessary speed."

Apart from the first earthquake in Amatrice, there were two subsequent major quakes in the same areas on Oct. 26 and 30, destroying thousands of buildings and much of the historical heritage, and leaving tens of thousands displaced. The last event occurred on Jan. 18 this year with four temblors -- all with a magnitude above five -- that hit within a four-hour time frame.

Overall, 140 municipalities were struck, over 32,000 people were in need of assistance Nike Air Max Plus Classic Men's Grey Red , and 220 schools and 13,000 students were affected, according to official data.

The state's repair costs are estimated to be around 23 billion euros (27 billion U.S. dollars), the national Civil Protection Agency estimated in February.

As Amatrice was almost erased, the major goal here is to take ruins away as soon as possible, save the few buildings left standing, and start building a new city.

So far, it has not happened. Rubble from the collapsed public infrastructures was removed -- some 92 Nike Air Max Plus OG Men's White Blue ,400 tons so far -- and the main streets have been cleaned, but all debris from private houses remains.

The largest public tenders for the rubble removal have yet to be assigned by the regional government.

This slowness has been the major source of complaint for people here who want to restart their lives.

However, most have praised the local administration and the mayor for efforts to keep the attention high on the emergency, and to make things work as much as possible.

Some 500 prefabricated houses were provided to the displaced, out of 700 needed, the regional government said.

The temporary homes are small, but pristine: every little garden is full of flowers, while laundry is hanging to dry in the sun. People are trying to re-create a domestic space and routine.

According to Mayor of Amatrice Nike Air Max Plus Men's Gradient Pack Yellow Blue , Sergio Pirozzi, the undeterred will of the population, and its persistence, are the main proofs this community will still believe in its future.

"When I spoke at the funerals (of the quake's victims) last year, I said we had two choices before us: the easiest was to give up and leave, and the hardest to stay and fight," Pirozzi told Xinhua.

"One year after, I feel I have to congratulate with my community: they have remained Nike Air Max Plus Sunset Black Blue Men's , despite four quakes, and the heaviest snowfall registered since 1956," he added.

Troops from PLA Macao Garrison mobilized for typhoon disaster relief in Macao

Chinese naval fleet stages live-fire drill in Indian Ocean

Video: A quick look at the World Robot Conference 2017

Volunteers ready for 9th BRICS Summit

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

Humane Society employees and volunteers step out in boats and saving these stranded animals.

They also devel. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NCAA Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Basketball Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz