Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.05.2020 05:44
the third period Antworten

VOSS, Norway - Mikael Kingsbury says he grew up watching freestyle skiing legend Jean-Luc Brassard dominate the World Cup moguls circuit. It took Kingsbury just four seasons to raise the bar even higher. Kingsbury, from Deux-Montagnes, Que., made Canadian freestyle history Sunday when he won the mens dual moguls at a World Cup stop in Norway. His 21st career win on the circuit moved him past Brassard for most World Cup wins by a Canadian. "Jean-Luc is an amazing guy. Hes been an inspiration to me and to all mogul skiers in Canada," Kingsbury said. "Just to be in front of him is a big accomplishment for me. "I remember watching Jean-Luc in the World Cup when I was like seven years old, and now to pass him in victories ... hes been a role model for me in everything hes done, not only in skiing." Brassard, an Olympic champion and two-time world champion, collected his 20 World Cup victories over 11 years on the circuit. At just 21 years old, Kingsbury has the potential to eclipse his hero outside of the World Cup circuit as well. He already has a world title and an Olympic silver medal to his name. "Its an amazing feeling jut to be the best Canadian at 21 years old and the best for me is yet to come, Kingsbury said. Kingsburys gold highlighted another dominating overall performance for Canadas mogul skiers. Kingsbury beat teammate and rival Alex Bilodeau of Rosemere, Que., in the final. Bilodeaus silver gave him a 47th World Cup medal, tying Brassards record. And in the womens dual moguls, Olympic champion Justine Dufour-Lapointe of Montreal finished second, with sister Chloe taking the bronze. Maxime Dufour-Lapointe, the oldest of the three skiing sisters, finished fourth after losing to Chloe in the small final. American Hannah Kearney beat Justine Dufour-Lapointe in the final to take gold. Kearney leads Dufour-Lapointe by just five points in the overall standings heading into next weeks season finale in La Plagne, France. "Its kind of the best thing an athlete can have," Dufour-Lapointe said of her rivalry with Kearney. "It pulls you out to a next level that sometimes you dont think you can go to." Dufour-Lapointe said she felt nerves in qualifying, but put those behind her as the day progressed. "After the first (run) I felt way better and was able to charge myself and go a bit faster," she said. "I think that was my best dual against Hannah." Chloe Dufour-Lapointe goes into the final event in third place, 304 points behind Justine. She said shes not going to think about her overall ranking heading into La Plagne. "I just go for it, and I want to win the competition," she said. "Im not going to come for the points Im just going to go for the win." The mens standings also come down to the final event, with Kingsbury leading Bliodeau by 31 points in the battle for the Crystal Globe. "I know what to do to get it," Kingsbury said. "This is mine. I want it so bad its crazy." American Bradley Wilson defeated the Russian Alexandr Smyshlyaev in the mens small final to win bronze. Canadians Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh and Simon Lemieux were both beaten in the quarter-finals, while Philippe Marquis, Pascal-Olivier Gagne and Marc-Antoine Gagnon were eliminated in earlier rounds. In the womens event, Audrey Robichaud was eliminated in the fourth round while Christel Hamel finished 17th. https://www.washingtonfootballshop.com/38-Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5. https://www.washingtonfootballshop.com/91-Jersey . Catch the action live on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Wild lead the Northwest Division and look to get back into the win column after having a season-high seven-game winning streak cut short with Tuesdays 2-1 loss at Winnipeg in the finale of a five-game road trip (4-1-0). https://www.washingtonfootballshop.com/49-Jersey. Al Harrington, another former Knicks forward, scored 22 of his 24 points after halftime for the Nuggets, allowing them to withstand Anthonys attempt to rally the Knicks after his poor shooting had them behind until the final minutes of regulation. Anthony finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds, missing 20 of 30 shots in the Knicks sixth straight loss. https://www.washingtonfootballshop.com/90-Jersey . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. https://www.washingtonfootballshop.com/5-Jersey .com) - Thursday marks the official debut of a new dirt racing surface at Meydan Racecourse.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Wayne Simmonds netted the tying goal in the third period before adding the shootout winner, as Philadelphia snapped a five-game skid with a narrow 2-1 decision over Ottawa on Tuesday. Steve Mason came up with 41 saves and halted four of the Sens five breakaway chances for the Flyers, who dropped the final batch of games on their season- long eight-game road trip. Mike Hoffman tallied and Craig Anderson made 33 saves in defeat for the Senators, who have dropped five of their last seven. Mika Zibanejad opened the games final segment with a successful try, then Jakub Voracek countered for the hosts. Sean Couturier could have won it for Philly to end the third round but hit the left post, instead. Finally, after Erik Karlsson was turned away by Mason, Simmonds pulled Anderson out of position enough to slip the puck inside the right post to end the contest. Hoffman produced the games first goal with 6:36 gone in the third period, when he crossed from the right wing into the slot. moved past Philly defenseman Mark Streit and beat Mason between tthe pads.dddddddddddd Given the resulting power play, their final of four opportunities, Simmonds evened the score at 8:59 by slipping a shot through Anderson from the left side. Anderson was quick with the glove to deny a Claude Giroux blast from the left circle as the clock ticked below 5 1/2 minutes left in regulation. Mason denied Kyle Turris from virtually the same location with 35.5 seconds to play in overtime. Game Notes Philadelphia had been 0-5 in shootouts this season and hadnt won a breakaway competition since taking a 4-3 victory in Vancouver on Dec. 30, 2013 ... Mason earned his first win since Dec. 13 against Carolina ... The Orange and Black improved to 6-7-7 this season in one-goal contests ... Prior to Tuesday, the Senators had won all four of their shootout-decided games against the Flyers ... Philly forward Brayden Schenn missed most of the last six minutes of the second period and part of the opening minute of the third after taking multiple stitches to close a facial wound resulting from a skate cut from Simmonds. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz