Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.05.2020 09:22
He checked that off Antworten

Every time Jon Jones steps into the Octagon, legacy and history are both on the line. The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class. Jones for his part is well aware of what is at stake each time they ring the bell and is more interested in continuing his run, than any money that can be made on the fight. Im not going to sit here and say I dont negotiate my fight purse, but once the fight is set, pay-per-view buys and selling the fight I really could care less, said Jones during Mondays pre-fight conference call that also featured his opponent Daniel Cormier. Im trying to get these titles and break these records. TSN kicks off its UFC coverage on Saturday with COUNTDOWN TO UFC 182: JONES VS. CORMIER at 7pm et/4pm pt on TSN4 and TSN5. The countdown show leads into two hours of UFC 182 preliminary fight coverage at 8pm et/5pm pt. Some of the records that are still on the horizon for Jones include the all-time winning streak record currently held by Anderson Silva at 16 fights and victories in championship fights held by Canadian Georges St-Pierre with 12 wins. Jones currently sits fifth in the UFC having eight victories with the gold on the line. With all of that success you would think Jones would be a fan favourite but he has found himself cast as the villain before a lot of his bouts, a fact that he has grown more comfortable with as the years have progressed. No one wants to be the bad guy, but at the same time people have tabbed me to be the bad guy and Ive learned to just let go, said Jones. Ive been hearing that Im fake so for many years, its like who cares if Im fake, I win fights thats what Im here to do, Im not here to win you over with my personality Im here to fight and thats ultimately my job. As far as the infamous brawl at the MGM Grand during the media day for UFC 178, Jones was happy the fans were able to see a more human side of his persona. A part of me was glad this came out because as a professional athlete, champion and a Christian, I try to be a professional and thats why I have so many great endorsements, because I do try carry myself as someone you would want to endorse, said Jones. But me when Im with my friends and family, Im a real dude, Im just me. This is who I am, I will swear or tell a guy that spit in my face that Ill kill him. It was a bad hit in a way, but relieving. In the aftermath of the brawl, Jones parted ways with Nike as a sponsor and it was thought at the time that the two incidents were connected. Jones has a new endorsement deal and is ready to set the record straight on parting with his old company. Nike didnt drop me because of the brawl and I owe an apology to them for saying they dropped me, said Jones. Theyve been known to stand by their athletes for worse than just a brawl at the MGM. The truth is that Nike didnt seem as though they wanted to move forward in the field of MMA, they werent activating me in the way they said they would. It was a mutual thing, something we had discussed months before the actual brawl and now Im with Reebok and Im so excited. The light-heavyweight champion is also amused by people that feel he cant win this fight on the ground, a stance that he does not agree with. I love the fact that people assume that if Daniel takes me down he wins the fight, said Jones. I love that people assume he needs to get close to me and then Im suddenly at some kind of disadvantage. Honestly Im so secure in my abilities as a fighter in the clinch, dirty boxing, my jiu-jitsu, my top game, my bottom game, I have no insecurities when it comes to my skill set. I mean Rashad Evans, he was like to beat Jon, you have to get into his chest I was like o.k. knowing that Im prepared. I find it very fascinating. As for what hes planning to do when he gets into the Octagon, the 27-year-old is ready to tackle this fight the way he contests them all. Im going to go out there and do what Ive always done, love the sport, enjoy the moment, be myself, confident, young, fast, athletic, said Jones. Ive done everything I can to win the fight, Ive trained, my cardio is great, my tactics are great, my playbook is rehearsed and now Im going to go out there and do what Ive always done. Jones will defend his light-heavyweight title against Daniel Cormier in the main event of UFC 182 on Saturday. https://www.denverfootballshop.com/92-Jersey . Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor. https://www.denverfootballshop.com/28-Jersey .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. https://www.denverfootballshop.com/54-Jersey. As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. https://www.denverfootballshop.com/59-Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. https://www.denverfootballshop.com/37-Jersey . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. HONOLULU -- Will Wilcox finally got around to making his debut as a PGA Tour rookie and was surprised as anyone to be in the final group at the Sony Open. As for Chris Kirk and Harris English, its no surprise at all. Kirk got up-and-down from a bunker on the par-5 18th by making a 10-foot birdie putt for a 5-under 65, giving him a one-shot lead going into the final round of a Sony Open that remains up for grabs among at least a dozen players. Cloudy conditions and only a gentle, Pacific breeze kept everyone in the mix Saturday at Waialae, even John Daly. And even Wilcox. The 27-year-old from Alabama made birdie on his last two holes for a 64 and was one shot behind. Wilcox once qualified for the Canadian Open in 2010, and for the U.S. Open in 2011 at Congressional. He finally made it to the big leagues by finishing 10th on the Web.com Tour money list, although he didnt play in the Web.com Tour Finals or in the fall for what he only said were "unfortunate, personal things." And here he is. "I didnt know what was going to happen this week," Wilcox said. "Making the cut was a dream come true. Playing good on Saturday was a dream come true. Getting to have a decent shot tomorrow is ridiculous. Well see." Kirk, who was at 12-under 198, won the McGladrey Classic in November, his final tournament of 2013 before taking time off for the birth of his second child. He returned at Kapalua and shook off some rust. And while he closed with a 73 at Kapalua, it was a good day of scrambling and gave him a small measure of momentum on Oahu. English, who had a 67, won the final event of 2013 in the OHL Classic at Mayakoba. He goes for his third win in his last 16 starts on the PGA Tour. "It was just kind of Grind it til you find it. This course is tough," English said. "Its hard to hit the fairways, and youve just got to be a wizard around the greens, and thats kind of how I approached today. I didnt have my best golf, but I scraped it around at 3-under par and Im still in this golf tournament." So is everyone else it would seem. At one point there was a six-way tie for the lead. An hour later, 14 players were separated by a single shot. Daly matched the low score of the third round with a 64 and was five shots behind. Masters champion Adam Scott wasnt making up any ground, dropped two shots late in his round and finished with a two-putt birdie for a 71 and was two shots behind. A dozen players were separated by three shots going into Sunday, a group that includes Kapalua winner Zach Johnson as he tries to become the first player since Ernie Els in 2003 to sweep the Hawaii swing.dddddddddddd The plan for all the contenders is to not worry about anyone else because there would be too many players to worry about. "When its so close like that, everybody is going to be making some birdies here and there," Kirk said. "So I probably wont look at leaderboards as much as I normally would. A lot of courses I think lend themselves to you need to know what your position is going into any given hole, but out here, I dont think thats really the case. Theyre just so volatile with guys making birdies and bogeys. "Ill just probably try to keep my head down and make as many birdies as I can." Former Sony Open champion Jerry Kelly (66) and Jimmy Walker (67) were at 10-under 200, while the group at 201 included Robert Allenby (65), Pat Perez (66), Retief Goosen (66) and Johnson, who had a 66. Brian Stuard, who had a one-shot lead going into the third round, had a 71 and also was still only three shots behind. Perez was among those tied for the lead until he four-putted the 14th, the final three putts from 3 feet. PGA champion Jason Dufner three-putted from 3 feet on the 18th hole for a bogey and was four shots behind. The long shot would have to be Wilcox, who learned to play from his mother, a golf pro at Pine Harbor in Alabama. Small for his age, he played at least 36 holes a day as a kid, a habit that only changed after he was old enough to drive. On his bucket list is to play on the PGA Tour. He checked that off. His dream foursome includes Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus and Boo Weekley, and he already has played with Weekley. The idea of winning is too far away, even though only 18 holes remain. "I saw I was beating James Hahn by two or three. He was like 51st and I was in 13th or something," Wilcox said. "Youve just got to play tight and make a couple of clutch putts, which I did today. I dont know. Well see." Having a decent shot might seem like a dream for Allenby considering where his game has been. He made only five cuts in 24 tournaments last year and had to use an exemption from career money (top 25) to get his card. Allenby has been making enough putts to at least give himself a chance, and for that, he credits the games he plays at home in Florida. What should have been taken as an insult as turned into a benefit. "Ive been playing the guys at Admirals Cove, all the 60-year-olds, and they make me putt out because theyre like waiting for me to miss," he said. "I keep shooting 7-, 8-, 9-unders and stuff with them. Theyve put me in a good mental state for out here on tour." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz