Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.09.2018 08:10
As for some of the conflicts he had with management Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Retired running back Charles Roberts was known for his speed but he wishes hes been a little slower leaving the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Taven Bryan Jersey . Of course it wasnt his choice, as he was traded to the B.C. Lions in September 2008 after already edging aside Leo Lewis as Winnipegs all-time leading rusher. But he had only 13 yards to go before eclipsing the 10,000-yard career mark, which he did in a B.C. uniform. "The one bad part of getting to the 10,000-yard plateau was that I had to celebrate in a locker-room basically full of strangers," he said Wednesday, as he was preparing to be inducted into the Bombers Hall of Fame. "B.C. was really, really good to me in the short time that I was there and those players, they really embraced me. But it just didnt feel right to reach such a milestone with another team." B.C. didnt renew his contract in 2009 and he retired shortly after that. He now works for the post office in Long Beach, Calif. "Ive got a regular job. I cant weasel out of things like I did here." At just five foot six and a little over 175 pounds during his playing days, he was known for dodging the media almost as effectively as he dodged cornerbacks and linebackers. He said he came to Winnipeg in 2001 thinking he was already signed to be the Bombers starting running back. When he learned it was just a tryout and they already had talented tailbacks, he didnt think hed be around long. Instead Roberts would go on to set a number of team records, including marks for the most consecutive 1,000-yard seasons and most rushing touchdowns. He sits fifth on the CFLs rushing list with 10,285 yards. He earned the nickname Blink for his speed and passed the legendary Lewis in 2007 as Winnipegs all-time leading rusher. He said it was a little weird not to see the old Winnipeg Stadium where it stood for half a century, not far from the hotel where the induction dinner was being held. "The new stadium is absolutely magnificent," he said. "I saw it yesterday, its something that every player would love to play in. "But that old stadium, it had that mystique about it. Just rustic. If youre an outsider coming in, (you) dont want to come here. It was intimidating." As for some of the conflicts he had with management when he wore the blue and gold, Roberts suggested it wasnt all that serious. "I think the game has changed a little bit. When I came along it was still more of like a family atmosphere," he said. "The friction was more like a son not necessarily going with his parents wishes. .. Every coach I played for I absolutely loved, even the one that traded me out of here." The Bombers also inducted former team president George Graham and Ralph Warrington, the former general manager of CJOB, the teams long-time radio broadcaster. Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Leonard Fournette Jersey . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jaguars-Jalen-Ramsey-Draft-Jersey/ . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl.OAKVILLE, Ont. - Ben McIntosh of Coquitlam, B.C., was selected first overall by the Edmonton Rush on Monday in the National Lacrosse Leagues annual draft. McIntosh played midfield for Drexel University in NCAA Division I, scoring 48 goals and adding 17 assists in 2014. Edmonton acquired the pick in a trade with the Minnesota Swarm. Jeremy Noble, from Orangeville, Ont., was taken second by the Rochester Knighthawks &mdashh; via trade with the Vancouver Stealth — and Minnesota picked Miles Thompson third overall. Keelan Cole Jersey. Eli McLaughlin (Colorado Mammoth), Shane MacDonald (Minnesota), Mark Cockerton (New England), Robert Hope (Colorado) Quinn Powless (New England Black Wolves) and Brandon Goodwin (Buffalo Bandits) rounded out the first round of the draft. A total of 55 players were selected in the six-round draft. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz