Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.09.2018 08:11
Any time people talk about things like that Antworten

Chris Pronger could be entering the Hockey Hall of Fame in just two years. Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com points out that despite the fact that the 39-year-old Pronger is still an active NHL player with the Philadelphia Flyers, if he were to retire, he could be Hall of Fame eligible in 2015. The current Hockey Hall of Fame eligibility bylaw reads that any player who has not played in three seasons is eligible to be inducted. Pronger last played in the 2011-12 season. "He would be eligible in 2015 as far as the way the bylaw reads and as long, obviously, as he doesnt play again prior to his election," said Jeff Denomme, president and CEO of the Hockey Hall of Fame, to ESPN.com on Monday. "If there was any question on matters pertaining to any particular candidates eligibility, I suspect thats something the board would raise at some point, though." Pronger has three years remaining on his current contract and would no longer get paid what hes owed if he called it a career. The Flyers, meanwhile, would not receive salary cap relief by placing him on the long-term injured list at the beginning of each season and wouldnt recoup the $4.94 million cap space. They cant buy him out either, since he is still injured. Despite the by-law, Lebrun says the decision would ultimately have to be made by the Hockey Hall of Fames board of directors, who may not consider him given his current active NHL status. The decision could also hinge upon the board being completely convinced Pronger wont return to the ice. "Any time people talk about things like that, its always an honour to be regarded in that light, but I think it would be a bit early to put myself in that esteemed group, Im not too worried about it," Pronger told ESPN.com. "I dont think anybody who has ever played the game, that was their goal, its a by-product of the way you played the game. Its a great honour to be thought about in that regard, though." Pronger is still suffering from post-concussion symptoms from an incident in October of 2011. Should his career be over, the Dryden, ON, native would finish with 1,167 games played, including time with the Hartford Whalers, St. Louis Blues, Edmonton Oilers, Anaheim Ducks and the Flyers. He has 698 points and 1,590 penalty minutes. Gareon Conley Jersey . That was OK with him. He was just happy his team came away with two points. Letestu redirected Jack Johnsons shot from the point with 2:38 left, lifting the Blue Jackets past the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Monday night. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Kelechi-Osemele-Draft-Jersey/ .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Bruce-Irvin-Draft-Jersey/ .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup.Cooperstown, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - As expected, John Smoltz, Pedro Martinez and Craig Biggio will enter the Hall of Fame in July with caps most associated with their respective teams. Smoltz will have an Atlanta Braves cap, Martinez will go in with a Boston Red Sox logo and Biggio will feature an Astros emblem. It was previously announced that fellow 2015 class member Randy Johnson would have an Arizona Diamondbacks cap on his plaque. Johnson, in addition to his time with Arizona, also pitched for the Expos, Mariners, Astros, Yankees and Giants in his 22-year career. Martinez also pitched for multiple teams during his 18 seasons. He began with the Dodgers and also played for the Expos, MMets and Phillies, but had his greatest success in Boston, winning two of his three Cy Young awards and helping the Red Sox win their first World Series in 86 years in 2004. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Pj-Hall-Draft-Jersey/. I cannot be any prouder to take Red Sox Nation to the Hall of Fame with the logo on my plaque, said Martinez. I am extremely proud to represent Boston and all of New England with my Hall of Fame career. Im grateful to all of the teams for which I played, and especially fans, for making this amazing honor come true. Smoltz spent all but one season of his 21-year career in Atlanta. He split 2009 with Boston and St. Louis. Biggio, meanwhile, played his entire 20-year career with Houston. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz