Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.09.2018 08:01
It was clear he lost command of the strike zon Antworten

GREENBURGH, N. Ola Aina Jersey .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. The New York Knicks president said Friday he has talked to Carmelo Anthony about postponing free agency, and the All-Star forward responded that hell think about it. "I told him it might be a good idea to hang in here and see what its like for a year, and go out the next year," Jackson said. Anthony can opt out of the final year of his contract, which would pay him $23.3 million, and has repeatedly said that was his plan. But Jackson said there are financial benefits to Anthony waiting, for both sides, and told him that during a dinner about a month ago. "He opened the door and I stuck my foot in it and said this is what we can do," Jackson said to the teams beat writers. Jackson also told Anthony that Steve Kerr would be coming in to coach, a plan that didnt work out. Kerr was his first and only known candidate to replace Mike Woodson, and Jackson said Kerr had essentially committed to leave the TNT broadcast booth to take the job. But then the Golden State job opened up when the Warriors fired Mark Jackson, and Kerr preferred that one to remain close to his family in California. "Unfortunately for him, he committed to me the day before the job opened with Golden State. So I had to kind of release him to actually go to this job and say you have to do whats right for yourself," Jackson said. "I understood entirely the process he was going through to have that job open up. That was something he kind of thought would be a good fit for him. So thats good, were happy for him." Jackson said hes been doing some interviews, though wouldnt name those candidates. Hes interested in talking to Derek Fisher, who played for him in Los Angeles, after Oklahoma Citys season is finished, but ruled out Brian Shaw, his former player and assistant who just completed his first season as Denvers first coach. The Nuggets have said they are happy with Shaw -- and Jackson doesnt want to give them any compensation even if they would consider letting him leave. "Brian is under contract with Denver," Jackson said. "Denver has everything that we owned for the last few years, so theres nothing else I want to give them." He was referring to the exorbitant price the Knicks paid to acquire Anthony from the Nuggets in 2011. It is still costing them even now, as Denver owns the Knicks first-round pick next month in Jacksons first draft in charge. The deal would hurt even more if Anthony left this summer. But perhaps Jackson, who is a little more than two months into his job, wont have to worry about it after giving Anthony something to think about that he previously wasnt considering. "Im not losing sleep over it, but Im definitely concerned about the idea of a guy going into free agency," Jackson said. "It only takes one bidder out there that has the ability and can ruin your hopes and your chances. "We will survive it. Thats what Ive said and well go forward. But this is a guy we recognize his talent and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind out and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thats critical. "Hes one of those players, one of the few players who can do that." Pedro Jersey . After not scoring 40 points in the opening quarter in the last five seasons, the Rockets have done it five times this season and twice in the last three games. Blank Jersey . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Jorginho-Jersey/ .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament.BOSTON -- Derek Jeter has gone opposite field so many times in his career that it came as no surprise when his soft liner found Fenway Parks grass along the right-field line. Jeter had a key two-run double, Mark Teixeira hit a solo homer and New Yorks bullpen worked 4 1-3 solid innings, leading the Yankees to a 6-4 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Saturday. Coming into Fenway with its Green Monster looming in left, the Yankees star shortstop even finds himself caught up in the temptation of pulling a pitch despite a large right-field area. "I think its probably the complete opposite because I try to hit the wall and it screws me up for a couple of days," Jeter said, smiling, when asked if Fenways right field fits his swing. "No, I dont think it helps me. I wish it did." Stephen Drew, acquired from the Red Sox on Thursday, added an RBI double as the Yankees won for just the second time in six games. Mike Napoli had a two-run homer for the Red Sox, who won the series opener but have dropped nine of 11. Yoenis Cespedes, acquired from Oakland before Thursdays non-waiver trade deadline for left-hander Jon Lester and outfielder Jonny Gomes, made his Red Sox debut and went 1 for 4 with a single. Shawn Kelley (2-3) pitched 1 1-3 innings of hitless relief for the win and David Robertson got the final three outs for his 28th save. Four Yankees relievers held the Red Sox to one run. Allen Webster (1-1) couldnt overcome his wildness and was pulled after giving up four runs and six walks in 2 2-3 innings. "It was clear he lost command of the strike zone," Boston manager John Farrell said. "While theres plenty of stuff in terms of fastball action, swing and miss to his changeup, the ability to make adjustments -- whether pitch to pitch or hitter to hitter -- was elusive." Trailing 3-0 in the third, the Yankees capitalized on five walks by Webster to score four runs on two hits. Jeter sliced his drive for a double, Carlos Beltran had an RBI single and Jacoby Ellsbury a run-scoring grounder. "When you get the bbases loaded with no outs without a hit, you have to take advantage of it," New York manager Joe Girardi said. Willy Caballero Jersey. Teixeiras homer cleared the Green Monster seats to make it 5-3 in the fifth. Drew doubled in the seventh. Boston had taken a 3-0 lead on Napolis homer and Christian Vazquezs RBI single. TRAINERS ROOM Yankees: RHP Michael Pineda is scheduled to throw around 65 pitches Sunday in a rehab outing at Triple A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Beltran hasnt played in the field since July 5 due to a bone spur in his right elbow, and the acquisition of Prado at the deadline means he will likely stay at DH indefinitely. Red Sox: Catcher David Ross was placed on the 15-day disabled list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. Farrell said outfielder Shane Victorino, on the 15-day DL with a strained lower back, is expected to see an orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles early this week. Infielder Kelly Johnson is expected to play two rehab games later this week. ON DECK Yankees: Right-hander David Phelps (5-5, 3.89 ERA) is coming off his worst start in over a month when he faces Boston in the series finale Sunday night. Red Sox: Right-hander Clay Buchholz (5-7, 5.87 ERA) looks to rebound from consecutive losses after giving up 11 runs over 11 innings. TRADING PLACES Good friends Johnson and Drew didnt just get swapped for each other. They swapped a uniform number, locker and maybe living places, too. "Its bizarre. After it happened we were texting each other," said Johnson, who now occupies Drews old locker in Bostons clubhouse. "I ended up going over his place, seeing his wife and kids. My family is in town. We played together in Arizona. But we might just make a clean trade, you know, places, numbers, everything." But Drew cant get No. 7 with New York. Its retired and was worn by Mickey Mantle. MENTAL LAPSE Drew wandered off second and was walking toward the dugout when Francisco Cervelli swung and missed. Problem was: it was only the second strike. He was tagged out trying to dive back to second for the final out. Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz