Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.09.2018 08:06
He always wanted to play this game Antworten

From one national open to another, the focus shifts from Royal Liverpool to Royal Montreal for the Canadian Open, where Graham DeLaet, David Hearn and Mike Weir lead a contingent of 19 hometown hopefuls on a quest to end a 60-year drought. Zack Cozart Jersey . Watch coverage of the first two rounds live on TSN and TSN GO on Thursday and Friday beginning at 3pm et/Noon pt. The weight of becoming the first Canadian winner since Pat Fletcher in 1954 will remain at the forefront of the tournament until the streak is broken, but the consensus among the Canucks, as Weyburn, Sask. native Graham DeLeat so eloquently puts it, is to "just play golf." "I think a lot of times we put a little too much pressure on ourselves so maybe this year I can just let it all go … and be contention," he said. "Thats all you can ask for and hopefully we get it done Sunday afternoon." DeLaet, the highest ranked Canadian on the World Golf Ranking at 38, was anything but close to ending the drought last year at Oakville, Ont.s Glen Abbey golf course. He shot a 1-over in the first two rounds to miss the cut. David Hearn and Mike Weir fared much better, finishing at 4-under and 3-under, respectively. Weir has sniffed PGA victory on home soil before, falling in a three-hole playoff to Vijay Singh at the 2004 Bell Canadian Open – the closest any Canadian has come since Fletcher. "I was very close one time and not too far away a couple of other times, so Id like to just get myself in that position again and see if something wood be different this time," Weir said. "Id love to do it and if I dont do it, I want one of the other Canadians to do it but it is in the back of our minds, wed like to break that streak." Hearn looks to have the most going for him as far as his game is concerned. He was a late inclusion into last weeks British Open – his first appearance – after former champ Mark Calcavecchia was forced to withdraw due to travel issues. Although the Brampton, Ontario native wasnt close to Rory McIlroys winning score of 17-under, his 3-under was an honourable showing for a first foray into Open Championship waters. "It was pretty exciting for me to get that opportunity last week and be in my first Open Championship," Hearn said. "The spectators and the fans over there were unbelievably receptive. The golf course was truly unique for me and unique experience to play something so different." The change of scenery from the treacherous links to luscious parkland golf could be troublesome for some golfers, but Hearn isnt interested in focusing on course specifics. "Good golf is still good golf and good shots get rewarded, so I feel like, myself, Im playing really good golf and I controlled my ball really well last week and if I do a lot of those things again out here this week I think its going to be a good week," Hearn said. And even if Hearn was interested in discussing the intricacies of playing at Royal Montreal, his frame of reference may be a little small. Well, actually, non-existent. "Ive heard great things. … The last time the Open was here was 2001 and I had just turned pro, so I wasnt playing in the event yet," Hearn said. "From what I understand its a very traditional golf course – very narrow off the tee and small greens – so all of those things suit my game very well." As for the streak, Hearn wasnt getting into specifics on that either. “I think theres a tremendous amount of talent on tour right now. Graham, myself and Mike have been really close within the last couple of years for winning an event. Outside of us there are still a tremendous number of players behind that that have the ability to win a tournament any given week,” he said. “You just never know whos going to be good that week and weve got enough Canadians in this field that its going to happen soon." Huston Street Jersey .The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering. Justin Upton Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Cam-Bedrosian-Kids-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.SANTIAGO, Chile -- Arturo Vidal made his much-awaited return from injury as Chile beat Northern Ireland 2-0 in its final World Cup warm-up match on Wednesday. Vidal, who underwent knee surgery just a month ago, made an unexpected appearance as a 76th-minute substitute, and immediately made an impact. Two minutes after coming on, the Juventus midfielder made a fine pass to Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez. Sanchez lobbed the ball to striker Eduardo Vargas, who headed in the first goal of the match. Sanchez made another inch-perfect pass four minutes later that Mauricio Pinilla sent into the net to seal the win at the Elias Figueroa Stadium in the port city of Valparaiso. "The decision to let him play was agreed with both the medical team and Arturo. It was important to let him play some minutes and we got a chance to see him again," Chiles coach Jorge Sampaoli said after the match. "Arturo had a very short reccovery and he came were we need him to, thanks to his boldness," Sampaoli said. Andrelton Simmons Jersey. He always wanted to play this game, and although we had some doubts, he cleared them all. Tomorrow hell have to get into the rhythm of things so he can be in the opener...It no longer depends on his knee, but on the level for competition." Vidal underwent knee surgery on May 7 and had been in doubt for Chiles World Cup opener against Australia on June 13. Chile also faces defending champion Spain and 2010 finalist Netherlands in Group B. Throughout the match, midfielder Jorge Valdivia orchestrated Chiles attack and created good scoring opportunities that were denied by superb saves by goalkeeper Roy Carroll. Chile continued to struggle to find a way past a defiant Northern Ireland defence until Sanchez, Vidal and Vargas showed the class which Chile will rely upon at the World Cup, which kicks off on June 12. Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz