Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

30.09.2018 08:26
And their loss to Pittsburgh ended up h Antworten

MANKATO, Minn. Jalyn Holmes Jersey . -- The first bad-news call of Mike Zimmers career as a head coach came late at night but early in his first season with the Minnesota Vikings: Defensive tackle Linval Joseph had been shot in the leg at a downtown bar after the teams first exhibition game. To the relief of Zimmer and the rest of the organization, that dreaded, unexpected call could have been a lot worse. Joseph was not part of any altercation, just at the wrong place at the wrong time, and suffered only a minor injury to the area around his calf. "Oh, my God, and thank God hes OK," Zimmer said, recalling his reaction to the news. "Hes a terrific young man. Hes a good, good kid, and we have a lot of good kids on this football team." Joseph rejoined the team as training camp resumed Sunday following a scheduled day off, taking part in meetings but not practice. "Life is precious," linebacker Jasper Brinkley said, later adding: "Glad to have him here, man." Joseph was with a group of unidentified teammates at the night club after the Vikings beat the Oakland Raiders on Friday, when a man started shooting. "Im sure it shook him up like it shook all of us up," Zimmer said. "Hes a very high-character, high-quality young man." Joseph was one of nine people injured. Hell probably be held out of action on the field for the next week or two, but general manager Rick Spielman said Joseph would recover fully before the start of the regular season. An examination by the teams medical staff of the wound revealed no cause for concern. "I appreciate everyones thoughts and concerns over the past 24 hours. I am extremely thankful that this was a minor injury for me," Joseph said in a statement distributed by the Vikings. "As the team has communicated, this was an unfortunate situation where I, along with several others, was an innocent bystander to a senseless act. My thoughts are with all of the victims at this time. I am looking forward to getting back onto the field with my teammates in the near future." Joseph was walking without crutches, Zimmer said. Signed in March to a five-year contract worth as much as $31.5 million, with $12.5 million guaranteed, Joseph is being counted on as a key run-stopping cog in Zimmers defence. Joseph spent his first four NFL seasons with the New York Giants, starting 46 of 48 games and averaging 55 tackles and three sacks over the last three years. In his absence, backups Fred Evans, Shamar Stephen and Chase Baker will have their repetitions increased. Stephen, a seventh-round draft pick from Connecticut, received praise from Zimmer for his progress in camp and play in the game Friday. So while practice went on Sunday, the Vikings were still taking a collective deep breath after the weekend scare. Asked whether there was a need to reiterate a message to the players about being safe, Spielman said Zimmer has consistently done that since taking the job in January. "We have to be aware of our surroundings. We have to make sure we understand where were going. Weve got to make sure that we understand it," Zimmer said. "Theres a chance that people try to make a name for themselves by doing something to somebody, a high-celebrity guy, and we just have to make sure we take care of each other and we have to know where were at and where we want to go." Marcus Sherels Jersey . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. Paul Krause Jersey . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vikings-Brian-Oneill-Draft-Jersey/ .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy isnt sure if quarterback Aaron Rodgers will start the teams winner-take-all NFC North matchup with the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. McCarthy did say Monday that the team wants to make a decision on Rodgers availability "sooner than later." Rodgers, who has not played since fracturing his left collarbone against the Bears at Lambeau Field on Nov. 4, has missed the past seven games. Including the loss to the Bears when Rodgers was injured at the end of the Packers opening series, the Packers have gone 2-5-1 with three different starters at quarterback. Throughout the process, the team has emphasized that Rodgers has not been "medically cleared" by team physician Dr. Pat McKenzie. McCarthy also emphasized last week that the decision not to start Rodgers in Sundays 38-31 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers was an "organizational decision," suggesting that general manager Ted Thompson, McCarthy and McKenzie made the call. "(There is) lot of conversation going on with Aaron and obviously Dr. McKenzie and Ted Thompson and I. Were working through that," McCarthy said Monday of the teams plans for Rodgers. "I do not have anything to announce today. Hopefully we can get the question answered sooner than later. Were still working that." Asked directly if Rodgers has been medically cleared, McCarthys answer was different than previous answers to the same question. "Thats all part of the conversation. Were still gathering information today," McCarthy said. "Theres testing and things to get done, so were still working through that. I, personally, havent talked to Dr. McKenzie yet. He left for surgery. Were working through it." Last week, McCarthy had also said that Rodgers looked "ready to play" after observing him in practice last Wednesday and Thursday. While Rodgers had experienced pain in his shoulder after returning to practice in advance of the Dec. 8 game against Atlanta, he was essentially pain-free before the Dec. 15 game against Dallas and before Sundays game against the Steelers. "Clearly after seeing Aaron practice for two weeks, this is something Ted Thompsoon and I need to sit down and we need to assess all the information and to decide if its time for him to play," McCarthy said. Stefon Diggs Jersey. "Aaron wants to play, has wanted to play for the last couple of weeks. He fully accepts, understands everything going on with his injury, so this is really a decision for Ted Thompson and I representing the organization. Thats how it works." Backup Matt Flynn had led Green Bay to back-to-back double-digit comebacks in victories over Atlanta and Dallas the previous two weeks to keep the Packers playoff hopes alive. And their loss to Pittsburgh ended up having no ill effect because of the Bears 54-11 blowout loss at Philadelphia later in the night. Now, the Packers (7-7-1) and Bears (8-7) will square off Sunday, with the winner earning the NFC North crown and a home playoff game in the NFC wild-card round. "We know whats at stake," Flynn said. Rodgers status isnt the only issue for the Packers on the injury front. Four-time Pro Bowl outside linebacker Clay Matthews, who missed four games earlier this season after breaking his right thumb against Detroit on Oct. 6, broke the thumb again Sunday and may be lost for the season. "The training staff didnt feel very good about the injury, so were still working through the process," McCarthy said. And running back Eddie Lacy, who has been hobbled by a sprained right ankle since suffering the initial injury Dec. 8, hurt the ankle again Sunday and could be out, too. "Eddie, hes sore, which he has been pretty much the whole season," McCarthy said. "Were not going to practice on the field until Thursday, so Ill probably have a better feel for where hes at." The Packers have 16 players on injured reserve, including wide receiver Randall Cobb, who has been designated for return but has yet to be medically cleared for game action. Defensive end Johnny Jolly was the latest starter to be placed on season-ending IR on Saturday with a neck injury. And yet, here they are, with a chance to win the division. "Its been a wild ride so far. And I like to think were just getting started," McCarthy said. "Thats what Im selling. Hopefully theyre buying it." Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Cheap Rays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz