Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

30.09.2018 08:27
at the break. Antworten

CALGARY -- For the first time in nearly a decade, the Calgary Flames have an opening at starting goaltender and Karri Ramo solidified his position as one of the favourites Monday night. Johnny Manziel Jersey . In his home-ice debut the 27-year-old Finn made 27 saves as the Flames, led by Matt Stajans goal and two assists, won 4-1 over the New York Rangers at the Scotiabank Saddledome. It was the third and final appearance of the pre-season for Ramo, who signed with the Flames this summer after playing the past four years in the KHL. His arrival in Calgary couldnt have been better timed after longtime Flames goaltender and fellow Finn Miikka Kiprusoff retired. It was the second straight strong outing for Ramo. Last Tuesday, the Finn made 21 saves in a win over the New York Islanders. "Ive felt better and better as the games have been going on," Ramo said. "Two and a half games, its getting yourself into game shape, getting your head into the games again." His last two games have helped him forget his inauspicious debut Sept. 14 when he gave up four goals on 17 shots in a half-game against Edmonton. "Edmonton was a hard game but that happens, its hockey," Ramo said. "Obviously, its nice to play first home game and get a win. Its a good feeling." It was a quiet night to begin with the Rangers testing Ramo just six times in the first period, none of them dangerous. That changed in the second as New York peppered him with 16 shots but only Marc Staal on a bouncing puck was able to swat one by the 2004 sixth-round draft pick. "In the second we were very sloppy and he came up with some key point-blank saves," said Stajan about Ramo. "Those are the saves that change momentum and keeps our team in it and we were able to get that third one and take over the game again." Tasked with making the decision of who will be Calgarys starter is coach Bob Hartley. The two other candidates are 33-year-old Joey MacDonald and Reto Berra, who will start the Flames final pre-season game on Wednesday. "Karri gave us a very big game. He was solid. He came up with the big saves at the right time. I felt he protected the front of the net very well," Hartley said. "The thing that I want to see from him is he felt confident on every shot that he faced." After he was drafted by Tampa Bay, Ramo spend parts of three seasons with the Lightning from 2006 to 2009, compiling a 11-21-10 record, 3.35 goals-against average and .895 save percentage. "Whats important about Karri is he has a certain advantage because he was in Tampa Bay a few years ago so hes got a feel for it," Hartley said. "This is not a surprise for him to come into Calgary and adjust. Obviously there is a period of adjustment from the KHL to this but its something he at least has a taste for." In a game in which both teams dressed a bunch of forwards that are fighting for jobs, the best line on either team was made up of three veterans -- Stajan between Curtis Glencross and Lee Stempniak. "Im excited. I want to be a guy that you can count on and be a leader for the young guys. I want to take advantage of any opportunity I get," said Stajan, coming off a bounce-back season last year. "Bob and his coaching staff gave me the chance to play key minutes and get my confidence back and they put trust in me right away where, for some reason, trust had been lost with the previous coaching staff. I just want to build on that and move forward and never be satisfied. I just want to get better and better." Stajan is in the final year of his contract that will leave him an unrestricted free agent at seasons end. Glencross finished with a goal, an assist and a fight. Defenceman Dennis Wideman added his fourth goal, tying him for the league lead. Scoring into an empty net for Calgary (4-2-0) was Lance Bouma. Staal had the lone goal for New York (1-2-0). Notes: The Rangers began a stretch of four games in five days. ... Notable scratches for New York, who have 39 players in camp, included forwards Ryan Callahan, Derick Brassard and restricted free agent Derek Stepan, who is still holding out. Missing from the blue-line were Ryan McDonagh and Dan Girardi. ... Notable Flames absentees were Mike Cammalleri and Jiri Hudler, who are both injured, and Sven Baertschi... The Flames wrap up the pre-season Wednesday against Phoenix. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. Tony Gwynn Jersey . "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Brad-Hand-Kids-Jersey/ . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904.Lexington, KY - Aaron Harrison led a balanced Kentucky attack with 19 points and the No. 1 Wildcats used a big second half to pull away from Boston University, 89-65, to remain unbeaten on the season. Devin Booker had 15 points and seven assists and Karl-Anthony Towns blocked five shots for Kentucky (4-0), which dismantled fifth-ranked Kansas earlier in the week in Indianapolis before returning home for an eight-game homestand. When you have a team like this and youre not shooting and scoring, then you can involve yourself in different ways to contribute to the win, said Booker, who made his first career start. Cedric Hankerson scored a game-high 24 points for BU (1-2), which stayed competitive for most of the night before a late rally resulted in a crooked final score. The Wildcats led 16-7 after Dakari Johnsons putback dunk and looked to be on their way to another rout, but BU quickly closed the gap. Nathan Dieudonne and Justin Alston had dunks to bookend an 9-0 run that stretched around the second media timeout to tie the game. Kentucky rresponded with 10 straight, including four each from Harrison and Willie Cauley-Stein. Wil Myers Jersey. The lead hovered between five and 10 for the rest of the half, and Eric Fannings 3-pointer with five seconds left pulled the Terriers within five, 40-35, at the break. Well, we didnt fight in the first half, said Kentucky head coach John Calipari. We didnt drive it enough, we didnt get in the gaps. Hankerson did all he could to keep the them afloat. His 3-ball at 16:20 had BU within two. But Kentucky ran away with it after a big run later in the half. Back-to-back Trey Lyles dunks, including an alley-oop from Booker, gave the Wildcats a 63-50 lead near the midpoint of the second half. The spread reached 20 after Harrisons layup with 5:48 left, and it never got close from there. Game Notes Kentucky has won 17 straight non-conference home games ... The Wildcats dont go on the road until Dec. 20 against UCLA in Chicago ... Kentucky is 4-0 all- time against BU ... Kentucky forward Alex Poythress missed the game with an illness. Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Cheap Rays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz