Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.10.2018 08:26
room to room Antworten

FALL RIVER, Mass. John Tavares Jersey . -- Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, charged with murder for what prosecutors say was the execution-style killing of a friend near his house, was denied bail on Thursday. Hernandezs lawyer argued that his celebrity status means even if he wanted to flee he couldnt and that the case against him is circumstantial. "He wants to clear his name," lawyer James Sultan told the judge. But Bristol County Assistant District Attorney Bill McCauley called the evidence in the June 17 slaying of Odin Lloyd overwhelming and said police had made discoveries Wednesday when they searched a condo Hernandez leased and a Hummer registered to him that was parked there. A jogger found Lloyds body in a remote area of an industrial park about a mile from Hernandezs home in North Attleborough 10 days ago. Lloyd was a semi-pro football player from Boston who was dating the sister of Hernandezs fiancee. Prosecutors said Hernandez orchestrated the killing because Lloyd talked to the wrong people at a nightclub. Hernandez, a 2011 Pro Bowl selection who signed a five-year contract with the Patriots worth $40 million, could face life in prison if convicted. In laying out more of the governments case Thursday, McCauley said prosecutors believe that the murder weapon was a .45-calibre Glock and that a gun Hernandez is seen holding on his home surveillance video, a weapon they havent found, appears to be a Glock. The prosecutor said that inside the Hummer investigators recovered an ammunition clip for .45-calibre bullets and that ammunition was found inside the condo. McCauley said a photograph had emerged online of Hernandez holding a Glock. District Attorney Sam Sutter would not be specific when asked by reporters after the hearing when the photo was taken, saying only that the information would emerge with the continuing investigation. Hernandezs lawyer said as far as he knew there was no eyewitness testimony and the prosecution had not given evidence that shows who shot Lloyd or whether there was a plan to kill him. He said Hernandez has no criminal record, owns a home and lives with his 8-month-old daughter and fiancee. "Mr. Hernandez is not just a football player but is one of the best football players in the United States of America," Sultan said, adding, "Hes young man who is extremely accomplished and hardworking in his chosen profession." Hernandez appeared in court with his hands cuffed in front of him and occasionally looked at his fiancee during Thursdays bail hearing. She cried when Bristol Superior Court Judge Renee Dupuis denied the request, but Hernandez showed little emotion. The judge said that it is rare for someone charged with first-degree murder to get bail and that Hernandez had the means to flee if he chose to do so. She acknowledged the prosecutions case was circumstantial but said it was "very, very strong" and called the scenario the prosecution described "cold-blooded." The Patriots cut Hernandez shortly after police arrested him on Wednesday. That day, authorities in Connecticut also made an arrest in connection with Lloyds slaying. New Britain States Attorney Brian Preleski said Thursday that investigators arrested 27-year-old Carlos Ortiz in Hernandez hometown, Bristol, Conn., as part of the murder probe. Authorities charged Ortiz as a fugitive from justice, and he agreed to be transferred to Massachusetts. Prison records show he was being held on $1.5 million bail at a Hartford, Conn., jail, but his public defender, Alfonzo Sirica, declined to comment about the case. On Thursday, residents of a condo complex in Franklin described seeing a two-day police search of the unit that neighbours believed Hernandez was renting. Carol Bailey, who lives next door to the two-bedroom unit, said police removed items from the third-floor condo and asked her questions about its occupants. She said a new tenant of the unit told her in May that he was moving in with his cousin and she realized later that the second man was the Patriots player. "I thought, This is Aaron Hernandez. Hes renting a place here so he can have some peace and quiet," Bailey said Thursday. She said she didnt see the two men often but Hernandez always had a hoodie pulled up when she saw him. "I think all of us who recognized who it was didnt want to invade his privacy," she said. Bailey said police towed a black Hummer with expired, temporary Ohio tags from the condo on Wednesday. Complex resident Kathleen McKeown, whose front door is a few feet from the unit police searched, said there were things that struck her as strange even before that. She said someone had plugged an air freshener into a hallway wall outlet outside the unit and put a jar with fragrance sticks on the floor by the door, as if to mask an odour. "I thought, Why would two guys be worried about the smell out in the hall?" she said. Authorities have said trouble that led to Lloyds killing happened on June 14, when Lloyd went with Hernandez to a Boston nightclub. "Apparently, Mr. Lloyd saw some people that he knew and began conversing with them," McCauley said Thursday. "The defendant took exception to that." Previously, McCauley had said only that Hernandez had unspecified trouble with the people and that a few hours before the killing he told a friend he couldnt trust anyone anymore. Prosecutors have said that on June 16 Hernandez and two unidentified friends picked up Lloyd from his Boston home in a rented silver Nissan Maxima, took him to a remote area of an industrial park and shot him five times. Lloyd, in the minutes before his death, sent a series of texts to his sister, who had seen him get into the car. "Did you see who I was with?" said the first, at 3:07 a.m. June 17. "Who?" she finally replied. "NFL," he texted back, then added: "Just so you know." Prosecutors have said they used cellphone tower data, text messages and surveillance video, including video from the security system Hernandez installed inside his home, to reconstruct his movements that night. Josh Bailey Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far away and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Johnny Boychuk Jersey .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center. http://www.islandersauthority.com/authentic-denis-potvin-islanders-jersey/ . -- Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars continued revamping their defensive line Thursday by signing two free agents and bringing back their best pass rusher from last season. The Jaguars signed former Seattle Seahawks defensive end Chris Clemons, former Pittsburgh Steelers defensive lineman Ziggy Hood and re-signed veteran Jason Babin, who led the team with 7 1/2 sacks in 2013. Those moves came five days after Jacksonville signed former Seattle defensive end Red Bryant. Together, they could drastically improve a defence that tied for last in the league with 31 sacks last season. "Hopefully get with these guys and take this thing to a whole new level," Hood said. Clemons is the gem of the group. Seattle released him in a cost-cutting move Wednesday; he was scheduled to make $7.5 million in 2014. His cross-country trek to Jacksonville reunites him with former Seahawks defensive co-ordinator and current Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley. "I think we could build something special here," said Clemons, who signed a four-year deal reportedly worth $18 million. After failing to find success in Oakland and Philadelphia, Clemons thrived in Seattle under Bradley. He was the teams top pass rusher from 2010 to 2012, recording 33 1/2 sacks and getting at least 11 each year. Last season, Clemons had only 4 1/2 sacks as a deeper line rotation took away some of his opportunities. Clemons also was coming off a torn knee ligament sustained in the 2012 playoffs. He had 3 1/2 sacks his first five games of 2013, but had just one sack the final nine games of the regular season. He was, however, at his best in the Super Bowl, finishing with three tackles, two forced fumbles, a sack and a pass defended. The 27-year-old Hood had 140 tackles and 11 11/2 sacks in five seasons with the Steelers. Bryan Trottier Jersey. A college standout at Missouri, Hood was the 32nd overall pick in the 2009 draft. But he never really felt comfortable playing end in Pittsburghs 3-4 scheme. He will move back inside for the Jaguars and play a penetrating 3-technique. "Ive been blessed with a second opportunity to come here and play in a scheme, a scheme I believe in, one that I feel is right for me," Hood said. "I have a good feeling in coming over here." Much like every other free agent to sign with Jacksonville in the past week, Hood said Bradleys engaging personality and high-energy attitude were key factors in his decision. "He was bouncing from wall to wall, room to room, side to side," Hood said. "I like their philosophy and how theyre going to use me as well. What better place can I be than here? I fell in love with it and I think thats what made me turn here more than anything else." Babin voided the final two years of his contract Monday, becoming a free agent before the Jaguars cut him. "They were gracious enough to let me do it for the PR," said Babin, who was due to make $6 million in 2014. His salary was more than the rebuilding team was willing to pay for a 33-year-old end no longer in his prime. But pairing him with Clemons and third-year pro Andre Branch -- the Jaguars also could add another pass-rusher with the No. 3 pick in the draft -- might prolong Babins career. "I guess I can say it now: This was my first choice all along," said Babin, an 11-year pro who admittedly didnt want to move his family again. "We knew what we wanted, and they knew what they wanted. We met somewhere in the middle. This is where I want to finish my career out." Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz