Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.10.2018 08:26
last nine games against Calgary Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia - U. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey .S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan paid tribute to Li Na, describing her as an inspiration for Asian tennis.Nishikori, who is touted as one of the mens stars of the future, said he was very sad about the two-time Grand Slam winners retirement last year due to knee problems. Li was the first player from Asia to win a major.She was big, big leadership for especially Asian tennis, said Nishikori, who reached the U.S. Open final and a career-high No. 5 ranking last year, making him the highest-ranked Asian man in tour history.I think Im getting close to — not really — but getting close to her, Nishikori said after winning his first-round match Tuesday at the Australian Open. Hopefully I can come back to a Grand Slam final again.Earlier in the day, Li had complimented the 25-year-old Nishikori.I think hes an amazing player, said Li, who won the Australian Open last year before retiring in September.Its not easy to be on the top, she said. I know how hard working he (is). So I believe he can win a Grand Slam. Seriously.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___VENUS ON MOTHERHOOD: The news of Li Nas pregnancy has some of the other players talking about motherhood.Maybe there will be twins and a doubles team, joked Venus Williams, who has won 13 Grand Slams doubles titles with her younger sister, Serena.The 34-year-old Williams said she wasnt ready for children yet.I dont know. Im still a big kid. Im still growing up, Williams said in response to a question during her news conference after her first-round win in Australia.She definitely made the right decision, I think, starting a family, Williams said. I hope that one day I can get to that level. Well see.Its such a big job. Its like the biggest job in the world, added Williams, who has won seven Grand Slam singles titles. As much responsibility as Ive taken on in my life, that still seems daunting.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___HAIR OF EXPECTANCY: Milos Raonics sculpted hair is a source of conversation around the tennis tours. Its so famous, in fact, it even has its own spoof Twitter accounts — @milosraonichair and @Milos_Hair.And his fellow Canadian, Eugenie Bouchard, has had enough.Asked about his latest haircut following her first-round win at the Australian Open, Bouchard took aim at Raonics obsession with styling.I made fun of his hair last year. I dont know how its different now. I just think he spends way too much time worrying about his hair.More than her?Clearly, she deadpanned.Raonic wasnt being dragged into the debate after his win over Ukrainian qualifier Illya Marchenko on Tuesday.Told what Bouchard said, he politely declined to comment.Next question, really. Im not going to get into this, he said with a smile.By Justin Bergman -- https://twitter.com/justinb3rg___COFFEE OR PIZZA? Serena Williams had one word of advice for Taylor Townsend before the 18-year-old American played at an Australian Open warm-up tournament in Hobart.Win, Serena wrote in a text.I told her Im about to go on court and she just put win, thats it, Townsend said with a laugh.Townsend didnt win her Australian Open debut match against former No. 1-ranked Caroline Wozniacki on Tuesday, but she said the advice shes received from Serena and her sister Venus has certainly made an impression in her first couple years on tour.Its hard work to be out here. Its very dog-eat-dog, she said. And to have them in my corner, with them being such great champions, its a great asset for me to have.Serena recently resorted to an unusual tactic to win a match at the Hopman Cup in Perth — she ordered an espresso on court and it helped spark her come-from-behind win over Italian Flavia Pennetta.I didnt know you could order an espresso while youre playing. Thats not something I would do, Townsend said.But shes Serena Williams. If she wanted to get a pizza, she could get a pizza.By Justin Bergman -- https://twitter.com/justinb3rg___Australian Open Scene follows tennis Grand Slam tournament in Melbourne as seen by journalists from The Associated Press. It will be updated throughout the day. Eddie Yarbrough Jersey . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. Jerry Hughes Jersey . The three Calgary natives will compete after the sport was skipped by the Vancouver Games in 2010 but later included on the program for Sochi, Russia. The fight to include womens ski jumping prior to Vancouver went to the courts only to have the Supreme Court of Canada rule against the athletes appeal in 2009. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Zay-Jones-Draft-Jersey/ . The St. Louis Cardinals were scheduled to arrive in Boston in time for a workout on Tuesday afternoon. Much of Mondays discussion focused on Bostons lineup considerations as the series progresses, specifically when the venue shifts to St.The Calgary Flames couldnt extend their shutout streak into a new month but proved capable enough at both ends of the ice to move to the brink of a season-high win streak. The Flames try to capture a fourth consecutive victory and give coach Bob Hartley his 400th on Thursday night against a Colorado Avalanche team thats expected to have goaltender Semyon Varlamov back. Calgary (16-8-2) gave up its first goal in nearly 149 minutes in Tuesdays opening period against Arizona but Josh Jooris first career hat trick kept the Flames rolling with a 5-2 victory. Jiri Hudler had two assists, giving him 11 points (six goals, five assists) in his last seven games. Linemate Johnny Gaudreau was also credited with a pair of assists. Hudler could have a prime opportunity for some more points, as he has six goals and nine assists in his last seven games against Colorado. Great game. Those three - Huds, Johnny and Joor - they have quite the chemistry going. Its fun. Theyre producing and on top of this, theyre so reliable in the three zones. Theyre dominant right now, said Hartley, who has coached in 12 NHL seasons and is in his third with Calgary. Theyre exciting to watch. Theyre a big, big part of our team. Varlamov will try to help stop that production in his first game back from a groin injury. The Colorado netminder hasnt played since Nov. 15, but coach Patrick Roy indicated he could get plenty of playing time in upcoming games should he stay healthy. Varlamov is facing Calgary for the first time since a 4-3 road loss March 27, 2013. Hes given up four goals in each of his last two matchups. Im excited to get back. Ive been missing (playing) hockey. Nobody wants to be injured, especially in this time of year, Varlamov said. Im ready to play. I feel really good. I dont have any problems in my groin anymore. The pain is gone. Im ready to play. Colorado (9-11-5) split six games during his absence. Calvin Pickard started the final three games before being sent back to the minors, and couldnt slow down Montreal in a 4-3 home looss Monday. Shaq Lawson Jersey. . The Avalanche blew a pair of one-goal leads in the second period then gave up the tiebreaking score with 6:06 remaining. Were not going to quit, veteran forward Daniel Briere said after scoring his fourth goal in six games. We have to go right back at it, get a win in Calgary and give ourselves another shot. Colorado, which seeks a fourth straight road win, has won six of its last nine games against Calgary but lost 4-3 in the most recent meeting Jan. 6. It has won three of four at the Saddledome. Karri Ramo, 5-0-0 with a 1.59 goals-against average in his last five games, is expected to make a fourth consecutive start in net for the Flames. Ramo is 1-3-0 with a 2.79 GAA in four career matchups with Colorado and earned the win in January. Avalanche center Nathan MacKinnon had three goals and an assist in three games against Calgary last season, but has one goal in the past 12 contests. He does have eight assists in that stretch. Flames Projected Lines Forwards Glencross-Monahan-Jones Gaudreau-Jooris-Hudler Ferland-Granlund-Byron Bollig-Bouma-Baertschi Defence Giordano-Brodie Russell-Wideman Smid-Engelland Goalies Ramo-starting Hiller Avalanche Lines Forwards Tanguay - Duchene - OReilly Landeskog - MacKinnon - Iginla Briere - Talbot - Vincour Holden - Sgarbossa - McLeod Defence Heads - Johnson Guenin - Barrie Stollery - Redmond Starting Goaltender Varlamov Avalanche (23PTS) at Flames (36PTS) - 9PM COL was 2-1-0 vs CGY last season COL has gone 3-1-0 past 4 games in CGY CGY (16-8-2): won 3 straight, 2 shutouts in that span, 4/4 on PK 6-1-0 past 7 at home, 4 or more GF in 5 of the games, 7/27 on PP 29th ranked home PK (70.4%) 10-1-2 when scoring first Hudler (5G, 5A) 5 game PT streak COL (9-11-5): won 3 straight on the road, each game decided by 1G, 6/6 on PK 3 or more GA in 8 of 12 road games Iginla 2G, 3A past 5GP, 2nd game in CGY since being traded Tanguay (1G, 4A) 3 game PT streak Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

room to room »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz