Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

19.10.2018 08:23
Everton video Everton fixtures Everton Antworten

Seamus Coleman insists Everton must have a strong finish to the season if they hope to keep their squad together beyond the summer. Roberto Martinezs side are 12th in the Premier League after a disappointing campaign, especially at home where they have lost eight of their 16 matches.Everton do have an FA Cup semi-final to look forward to, and Coleman insists winning the cup will mark a successful season, but there is more to lose if they end up in the bottom half. Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports ahead of their clash with Manchester United on Super Sunday, live on Sky Sports 1HD, Coleman said: Overall we just have not been good enough this season. At times as individuals, we have not turned up and that is disappointing from that aspect.I dont think anyone can say theyre happy with how its gone so far. Unfortunately at times we just have not been good enough and we want to now put that right for the fans.The cup run has been positive but the league hasnt been great by our standards and were all man enough to know that. Its disappointing not to be up there in the mix for the European places and, with the way the seasons gone, its been a missed opportunity.We need to get things right in the league and give the fans something to cheer. Everyone knows the potential we have and we need to win more games.You get closer to the transfer window and you see your name being linked with teams. Sometimes its speculation, sometimes its true. I cant speak for the other lads, for me personally I just get on with the job in hand.We dont want to finish in the bottom half of the table and we shouldnt be. Hopefully we can have a good finish, win the cup and keep everyone together. Coleman (left) is targeting victory in the FA Cup this season Evertons away form has been in complete contrast to their form at Goodison Park, with just one defeat on the road all season, but Coleman insists it has nothing to do with added pressure from home support.Every time you go on the pitch in the Everton jersey, home or away, theres pressure on you. I dont know if that pressure is an excuse because its the job were in, he said.Were going to Old Trafford on Sunday and, no matter what team or manager is there, its a big stadium and its always difficult going there. We have to focus on ourselves and put things right. Watch the full interview with Seamus Coleman as part of the Super Sunday build-up to Manchester United v Everton. Coverage starts at 12.30pm. Also See: Everton video Everton fixtures Everton stats Get a free £10 bet OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators have signed defenceman Ben Harpur to a three-year entry-level contract.Harpur, 19, has two goals, five assists and 10 penalty minutes in seven games with the Ontario Hockey Leagues Guelph Storm so far this season.He has 42 points (nine goals, 33 assists) and 160 penalty minutes in 175 career games witth the Storm.ddddddddddddThe six-foot-six, 207-pound native of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont., was recently named to the OHL all-star team which will face a select team of Russian junior players in the 2014 Subway Super Series.Harpur was selected by in the Senators in the fourth round (78th overall) of the 2013 draft. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz