Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.10.2018 09:31
admitted Milanovich. Antworten

GLENDALE, Ariz. Bobby Doerr Jersey . - Indianapolis Colts linebacker DQwell Jackson says he noticed nothing wrong with the football he intercepted against New England in last weeks AFC championship game.Talking after his Pro Bowl team practiced at Luke Air Force Base on Thursday, he said he merely wanted to keep the ball as a souvenir.Some guys, you make a big play, you want the ball, Jackson said. That was my intention.He said he took it to the sidelines, hasnt seen it since and probably never will.Ill do my best to try to get ahold of it, Jackson said. But right now its in the middle of, what do they call it, Deflategate.The normal procedure when a player wants to save the ball, he said, is for it to go to the equipment staff and you have it in your locker come Monday morning.I dont know how it got to this point, Jackson said, but somehow Im in the middle of it.Jackson said he doesnt handle the ball enough to know whether it was properly inflated or not.The deal about me saying that I noticed anything about it, thats totally false, he said.Baltimores John Harbaugh, who will coach Team Carter at the Pro Bowl, said that it would be an unfair advantage to play with a deflated football.Harbaughs Ravens lost at New England the previous week. He declined to discuss any specifics of the Patriots case, referring questioners to what he said at a news conference in Baltimore earlier in the week.I will say that I think the league is on it, Harbaugh said. Theyre going to do whatever is right and proper. Theyre going to make sure the game is played with integrity and its played the right way — its fair and there are no unfair advantages for either side in any game.Thats what sports is all about. Thats what football is all about. Thats their obligation and Im confident that theyre up to that responsibility.Harbaugh said its not for him to say what another coach would be thinking about or what he would know about.Asked if he would be aware of the condition of his teams footballs, Harbaugh said, I would be aware of a lot of things.I try to be aware of as much as I can, he said. I think any coach would. But I cant say what another coach would be aware of.Wide receiver Jordy Nelson of Green Bay said he thinks quarterbacks have the ball the way they like it, within the rules. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers likes the ball filled to the max.Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford said he knows equipment staffs rub up the ball to get it the way the quarterback likes, but hes never dealt with how much air is inside.Everybody likes it different, Stafford said. Apparently, Aaron Rodgers likes to throw a beach ball — whatever.While questions about deflated footballs dominated the discussions so far this week, there is a football game to be played on Sunday. The game at University of Phoenix Stadium, site of next weekends Super Bowl, is sold out.Chris Carter and Michael Irvin are honorary captains and chose the players on their teams on Wednesday night, so it will be Team Carter vs. Team Irvin.Its the second time for this setup after the AFC vs. NFC format was scrapped.On Thursday, each team had a workout at the Air Force base east of Phoenix, with hundreds of soldiers and their families surrounding the football field. After each practice, the players signed autographs and posed for pictures with fans.Its an incredible scene, Harbaugh said. Its neat to be a part of it. We drove up and the place was ringed with military personnel and the fighter jets were taking off over the top of us. To me, thats what its all about, the sacrifices their families make all across this country to keep us safe and keep us free and give us a chance to play a big game like this and be a part of this. Thats America.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Nomar Garciaparra Jersey . This game was inside. Adrian Peterson was missing. The stage was set for another step toward the playoffs. Luis Tiant Jersey . Jeter doubled high off the left-field wall and scored on Jacoby Ellsburys first hit in pinstripes in the fifth. Hiroki Kuroda (1-1) pitched 6 1-3 sharp innings in the Yankees 112th opener in New York. In what manager Joe Girardi said would be a season-long lovefest for Jeter, the shortstop was cheered every step of the way by an adoring crowd of 48, 142 -- even when his double-play grounder back to Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez (0-2) scored Solarte in the third inning for the first run. http://www.theredsoxteamshop.com/Red-Sox-Jimmie-Foxx-Kids-Jersey/ .The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray. Injuries. Schedule. Practice facilities. All have been talked about as being detrimental to the Toronto Argonauts over the first 10 games this CFL season, but talk has become cheap, and its time for the team to move on. Players are coming back from sick bay. Andre Durie and SirVincent Rogers were both back taking regular snaps on Tuesday, which was also the Argos first day in their new practice facility. "I thought our guys did a good job of not making too many excuses," Scott Milanovich told TSN.ca, "But you wonder, as a coach, how much of that is in the back of their mind." That said, seeing familiar faces on the field buoyed spirits, especially the sight of Durie, who was second in the CFL in catches a year ago. A broken clavicle in Week 2 has sidelined him since then, but his return to the first-team offence was something that lifted spirits at the Tuesday session, as did practicing at a location the team could actually call its own. "Its almost refreshing to be here," continued the coach. "The guys are loose today and they just seem happy, and thats a big part of it when youve got 60 guys together for a whole season." From afar, the lack of a permanent home may not have seemed like a big deal. After all, theyre professional athletes and a football field, is a football field, is a football field. Milanovich says that theres much more to it than that. "Coaches consider themselves teachers," said the third-year Argo head coach. "When you have some sort of a traditional meeting space that has everything that the players can have, whether it be boards or video, or the ability to copy sheets right there in the building, all those things matter to us as coaches because we want to give our players everything they possibly can have so that they can learn." As for the schedule, the Argos are in the middle of a 48-day stretch where they dont have a home game. In August they played three games in 11 days. "We knew this season was going to be difficult in the beginning,," admitted Milanovich. Blake Swihart Jersey. "Certainly we didnt expect to be 3-7 at this point, but we knew that if we could hang in there we would have a chance to make some hay down the stretch if we needed to." Consider this as time to harvest. The chore will be made easier by the return of Durie. "I think maybe now that the guys are getting back were starting to pick up the tempo a little bit," Durie told TSN.ca, "And (the veterans) are showing the guys that this is the important part of the season where we have to buckle down and bring a lot of energy over the next couple of weeks." What did he learn from his extended stay on the injured list? "I watched (the games) very critically," said the product of York University. "We just need to take care of that ball a little bit more and with the (high number of) penalties, you see it a little differently from the outside looking in, so coming back you want to key on those things and make sure that you help the guys around you focus on those key issues." The Argos are coming off the Labour Day game in Hamilton where they allowed just three points over the final three quarters, but still lost 13-12. Middle linebacker Shea Emry noticed the jump in the teams step on Tuesday. "With what went down last week and with the record that we have," said Emry, "Coming into the locker room and having a great, energetic practice is all we can ask for out of the guys right now." Hes also a believer in the personnel the team has assembled. "For sure," said Emry, who signed with the club in the off season as a free agent. "Its why I came over here. Weve got a great locker room. Weve been riddled with some injuries and there have been guys moving in and out and we just havent been able to finish games, but at the same time I think beginnings of the season like this build character." The run to the post season is underway and next opportunity to test that character will be Saturday in Calgary. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz