Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
Dogcat250 Offline

21.01.2019 02:29
Kevin Shattenkirk scored the winner Antworten

RALEIGH, N.C. - Shootouts have become Shattenkirk time for the St. Louis Blues.Kevin Shattenkirk scored the winner in the tiebreaker for the second straight night, and the Blues beat the Carolina Hurricanes 3-2 on Friday night for their fourth straight win.It helps when you get to go a little more often, said Shattenkirk, whose shootout goal on Thursday beat Nashville 5-4. It helps when youre trying to put your team up by a goal and (youre) not down by a goal. That pressure is tremendous, especially on the road.Ryan Reaves and David Backes scored in regulation for the Blues — who netted two goals in the games first 2:35 before the Hurricanes rallied to send the game into overtime.Jake Allen made 26 saves before stopping all three Carolina shooters in the tiebreaker.Defencemen Justin Faulk and Ryan Murphy scored for Carolina, which had its three-game winning streak snapped, but the Hurricanes have earned points in nine of 11 January games.We play hard. We compete, Carolina captain Eric Staal said. We showed that even when we werent winning games. Its been tight, its been competitive. We know we can compete with most teams in this league — any team in this league — and tonight was no different.Anton Khudobin made one save but allowed two goals before he was pulled 2:35 in and replaced by Cam Ward, who stopped all 29 shots he faced.Carolina coach Bill Peters said his players were apologizing to (Khudobin) before (he) even got within 50 feet of the bench.Shattenkirk beat Ward with a wrist shot in the second round of the shootout, and Allen stopped Staal with his pads to end it and give the Blues — 9-0-1 in their past 10 games — their second shootout win over Carolina this season.I think just being able to watch shooters go before you helps a lot, Shattenkirk said. I keep it simple with my moves, and I think I saw an opening and took my shot.Both teams had chances to take the lead in the third period. Ward stopped a streaking Reaves from point-blank range midway through the frame, and in a bizarre sequence, Allen apparently didnt see a routine shot from Jeff Skinner that hit the inside of the left post but didnt cross the line.Two of Carolinas young defencemen scored to erase an early two-goal deficit. Faulk pulled the Hurricanes to 2-1 with a slap shot through traffic with 9:03 left in the first, and Murphy tied it with a slap shot that appeared to hit Blues defenceman Barret Jackmans stick on its way past Allen.I just like the fact we didnt cave in, Peters said.Such a rally seemed unlikely after St. Louis took control early.Reaves took a slick pass from Steve Ott — who was behind the goal line — and buried the puck past Khudobin. Backes chased the Carolina goalie 97 seconds later when he beat him with a wrist shot from the back of the right circle.St. Louis couldnt get anything past Ward until the tiebreaker.We had our chances, and their goalie made some big saves, Reaves said. I think they kind of woke up after the first period and had us on our heels a little bit, and then we responded well in the third. We just couldnt put the puck in the net.NOTES: St. Louis C Marcel Goc, acquired earlier this week from Pittsburgh, assisted on Reaves goal for his first point with the Blues. ... RW Alexander Semin was a healthy scratch for the fourth straight game for the Hurricanes. Carolina fell to 9-11-2 without him this season. ... The Blues didnt have C Patrik Berglund and C Jori Lehtera, who both sustained upper-body injuries at Nashville on Thursday.___Follow Joedy McCreary on Twitter at http://twitter.com/joedyap Cheap Air Max 97 . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Air Max 97 Canada Sale . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity. http://www.cheapairmax97canada.com/. -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web. Air Max 97 Free Shipping .com) - It may just be the right place and the right opponent for the Detroit Red Wings to snap their longest losing streak of the season. Air Max 97 Canada Wholesale . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present.The Ottawa Senators have agreed to a two-year contract extension worth $2.5 million per season with defenceman Chris Phillips. Phillips deal reportedly includes a no-trade clause. The 35-year-old has appeared in 52 games with the Senators this season, scoring one goal and 12 assists. He is in the final year of a three-year, $9.25 million contract and was scheduled to become an unresstricted free agent on July 1.dddddddddddd Phillips was selected first overall at the 1996 NHL Entry Draft by the Senators. He has spent his entire 16-year NHL career in the nations capital and ranks behind only long-time former captain Daniel Alfredsson on the teams all-time games played list. In 1,125 games with the Senators, he has scored 71 goals and 212 assists. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz