Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

01.04.2019 05:10
not critical. Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N. Andre Reed Jersey .Y. -- Seantrel Henderson listens to his weaknesses from the NFLs pre-draft scouting report on the offensive tackle, and there are no signs of any discomfort or anger. "Underachiever traits," the report reads. "Suspect maturity, dependability and decision-making." The criticisms are nothing new. Henderson was dealing with them well before Buffalo selected him in the seventh round out of the University of Miami. "I dont really think about what anybody really said," Henderson said, referring to the pre-draft assessment. "I know who I am. And I know what I can do. And I know what I can be." Henderson is not hiding from the mistakes that sidetracked what had the makings of a promising career. Four years ago, he drew comparisons to NFL star tackles Jonathan Ogden and Orlando Pace, while being regarded as one of the nations top recruits coming out of high school in St. Paul, Minnesota. Today, hes grateful to have a shot at playing professionally after acknowledging that marijuana use led to him being suspended several times at Miami, and also confirming he tested positive again for marijuana at the NFL combine in February. Henderson insists thats behind him. "I feel like in college, I had a lot of maturing to do, sir," he said during a three-day rookie minicamp that ended on Monday. "But at the same time, I have no regrets. Im happy where Im at. I wouldnt change it for anything, sir. Im happy to be here in Buffalo." Its in Buffalo where Henderson can begin focusing on whats ahead, while appreciating hes run out of second chances. "I know for a fact this is the last chance Ive got, sir," Henderson said. "Ive been through it all in my past four years at the University of Miami. And I know this is the last chance that Ive got to be successful. So I wont let it go." Henderson ends most every answer with "sir," a trait that dates to college. Whats new is the pat answer Henderson has begun to lean on when confronted with questions about how much he has to prove. "Ive got to prove that I can work as hard as any other guy here, be on time at all times and gain trust with the coaches," he said. "Being accountable, reliable and dependable does that." The Bills have been upfront with Henderson. "Weve talked to Seantrel, and he knows that hes got one shot," general manager Doug Whaley said. "Hes been dealing with some demons. Hopefully, those demons are out of his life. And why not give somebody -- this is America -- a second chance." At 6-foot-7 and 331 pounds, Henderson has the frame, skill and nimble footwork of someone capable of exceling at tackle. There were times at Miami where Henderson showed glimpses of his potential. He earned freshman All-American honours. Last year, he was credited with 10 blocks that resulted in touchdowns, and was invited to the Senior Bowl. And yet, there are the off-field concerns, some of which Henderson had little control over. In July 2012, Henderson mourned the loss of his best friend, Jordan Hughes, who was shot and killed in St. Paul. A few days later, he sustained a concussion after being involved in a car accident. In 2011, Henderson had surgery to repair a nagging back problem. Questions, however, have been raised over his passion for football. Bills coach Doug Marrone, a former offensive lineman, is keeping an open mind. "Its early. It really is. And for me, consistency is the thing. I think over a period of time well know," Marrone said. "There is no doubt that he can play. The problem is going to come into can he be consistent enough and disciplined enough and have the structure to be a pro." Henderson has plenty of reasons to be motivated, including his 2-year-old daughter and his mother. "I wake up in the morning, and the first thing I think about is my daughter and my mom, and these are people I feel that I have to provide for," Henderson said. "If I dont, then who else will?" O. J. Simpson Jersey . Terry came from Boston along with Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce but has appeared in just 35 games after a knee injury, averaging 4.5 points on 36 per cent shooting. Evans was a favourite of fans but not coach Jason Kidd, who used him in just 30 of their 51 games. Thurman Thomas Jersey . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/ . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.MILWAUKEE -- The Bucks have signed free-agent forward Tony Mitchell, a former rookie of the year in the NBA Developmental League. General manager John Hammond said Tuesday that Mitchell was signed to a 10-day contract. Mitchell spent much of the last two seasons with Milwaukees D-League affiliate in Fort Wayne. The Bucks could use another scorer at small forward after buying out the contract of veteeran Caron Butler. Bruce Smith Jersey. The 6-foot-6 Mitchell was averaging 19.4 points and 5.2 rebounds after returning to Fort Wayne in January. He played in China in the fall. Mitchell averaged 21.9 points and 6.4 rebounds at Fort Wayne in 2012-13, when he won top rookie honours. Hes also a two-time champion of the D-League slam dunk contest. Mitchell went undrafted out of Alabama in 2012. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz