Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Überregionales
Dogcat250 Offline

20.04.2019 03:15
it was the Jets 22nd one-goal game this season Antworten

Vancouver Canucks 2 Winnipeg Jets 1 – The loss drops the Jets to a game below .500 both on the road and on the season; it was the Jets 22nd one-goal game this season (9-8-5). The Jets took back to back penalties in the opening period allowing the Canucks to build some momentum. It was late in the second advantage that Brad Richardson deflected a Dan Hamhuis shot past Ondrej Pavelec to open the scoring. Roberto Luongo left the game with over three minutes left in the first with a lower body injury and did not return. Former Moose Eddie Lack came in and played very well in picking up the win. In two separate incidents Dustin Byfuglien and Blake Wheeler were involved with Luongo, one of those resulting in him leaving the game. Canucks outshot the Jets 8-7 in the first. The Jets were better in the second and had the better chances but could not beat Lack until Evander Kane tied the game at 11:22 on the Jets only power play in the game. Vancouvers PK is first in the NHL. The Jets have now scored eight power play goals in the past seven games (8-24). For Kane, it was his 10th of the season and first power play goal of the season. In the four games since coming off injury, Kane is 3-2-5. Blake Wheeler and Mark Scheifele assisted on the goals. The assist extends Scheifeles point streak to six, the longest of any Jet this season. He is 3-5-8 over the six games and has 13 points in the last 14 games. Shots in the second were eight apiece. The Jets outshot and out-chanced the Canucks in the first half of the third but the game stayed tied until another former Moose, Chris Tanev, scored the game winner on a shot from the high slot. It was his third goal in the last seven games. Final shots were 25-22 in favour of Vancouver. The Jets lost Mark Stuart in the third to a lower body injury and his status for Mondays game in Edmonton (TSN Jets, TSN 1290) is not known. For the first time this season Bryan Little has gone three straight games without a point. Olli Jokinen was the busiest face off man winning 61% of the 18 he took, Eric ODell won all four of his draws. “We played a pretty good road game,” acknowledged head coach Claude Noel. “We gave them two power plays in the first which helped them. Our intensity came up in the second, we had real good chances in the third, and the only good chance they had in the third they put it in the net. We could not push it over the hump. We carried the play, but couldnt finish.” The Jets are in a stretch of six of eight on the road as they head into Edmonton for their final game before the Christmas break. Jung-ho Kang Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. David Freese Jersey . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports. http://www.piratesrookiestore.com/Pirates-Francisco-Cervelli-Kids-Jersey/ . Alen, 28, hit .315 with five home runs, 59 RBI and a career-high nine stolen bases for the Goldeyes last season. He is the longest serving catcher in Goldeyes history, having already spent five seasons with the organization. Jameson Taillon Jersey . No, really, his head. Late in the game, the St. Louis goalie craned his neck into the air to block a shot, taking a puck square in the mask. Corey Dickerson Jersey . - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mandated concussion protocol and has returned to practice as a full participant.SAO PAULO - Brazilian goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni has reached yet another milestone in his prolific career by breaking Ryan Giggs record for most wins with a single club.Ceni reached his 590th victory with Sao Paulo on Monday night to surpass the mark previously set by the Manchester United midfielder.The 41-year-old Ceni already held the record for most goals scored by a goalkeeper, with 123, and for most matches as a clubs captain, with 929.He is expected to reach 1,180 matches with Sao Paulo before he retires by the end of the year, also a world record. Giggs ended his Manchester United career with 168 goals in 963 appearances.To be honest, I think all of this was somewhat expected considering the long career that I have had, Ceni said. I worked hard for all of it, and that has to be said. All of the achievements came as a consequence of my work.In his 22-year career as a professional with Sao Paulo, Ceni won three Copa Libertadores, three club world titles and three straight Brazilian championships from 2006-08. His performance was crucial for Sao Paulos 1-0 win over Liverpool in FIFAs Club World Cup in 2005.ddddddddddddIn the end I have to thank Sao Paulo for giving me this opportunity, he said. Im sure that I wouldnt be able to reach this number of victories if I wasnt playing for such a successful club like Sao Paulo.Despite being a great goalkeeper, Ceni is known mostly for his ability to score. The majority of his goals came from penalties, with 56 of them from free kicks.Ceni has already scored eight goals in this years Brazilian league and is one of Sao Paulos top scorers this season. With Mondays 3-0 win against Goias at the Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo moved within five points of leader Cruzeiro with seven rounds left in the competition. Sao Paulo is also fighting for the title in the Copa Sudamericana, giving the goalkeeper another chance to retire with a trophy.Ceni played only 17 times for Brazils national team, but was a member of squads that won the World Cup in 2002 and 2006. His only World Cup appearance was in Brazils 4-1 group-stage win over Japan, when the team was already guaranteed a place in the second round.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz