Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.04.2019 04:00
He said the blade hit him just Antworten

Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-82-dolphins-mike-gesicki-jersey.aspx .The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana.ATLANTA -- Greg Norman is recovering from a chain saw accident that nearly cost him his left hand, but not his sense of humour. At least I can still play tennis, Norman told The Associated Press by phone Sunday morning. Norman, the Hall of Fame golfer and entrepreneur, was cutting back trees in his South Florida home when the weight of a branch pulled his left hand toward the chain saw. He said the blade hit him just below where a person would be wearing a wrist watch. He said doctors told him it missed his artery by a fraction of an inch. Thank God the blade wasnt running full speed or it would have taken my hand off, Norman said. I handled everything as calmly as I could. There is no major damage. There is nerve damage, but no muscular damage. They fixed me up and here I am. He posted a photo on Instagram from the hospital bed of his heavily bandaged left hand protected by a large piece of purple foam. Working with a chainsaw ALWAYS be respectful of the unexpected. I was one lucky man today. Damaged, but not down & out. Still have left hand, he posted. The Shark woke up Sunday to more than 200 comments on Instagram, and news stories from America to Australia. I just didnt expect when I posted that Insstagram that it would explode like that, Norman said. Durham Smythe Jersey. Oddly enough, Norman had posted another Instagram a week earlier standing next to a tree and holding a chain saw. Time to trim the sea grapes today. Never ask someone to do something that you can do yourself. Love to work! Norman said he would do it again. When Im on a ranch, I love to run the bulldozer, the grader, whatever. I like doing stuff. I never ask anybody to do that for me if I can do it myself, he said. Norman posted another Instagram on Sunday morning, standing in front of the tree without a shirt while giving a thumbs-up with his right hand. His left hand was protected by the purple foam the size of a small waste basket. Thank u all for your concern & good wishes. All well the morning after the accident. Here I am at the scene of the crime w/ my new fashion statement! Norman said he would have to keep the foam for at least a few days and would be in a sling for a few weeks before starting rehab. The 59-year-old Australian was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2001. He hasnt played competitively in two years. Theres a little tingling in my fingers, which is better than no fingers at all, he said. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Spurs Store Celtics Jerseys Online Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Cyber Monday Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys From China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cavaliers Jerseys From China Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Bucks Jerseys From China Pacers Jerseys Outlet Authentic Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Timberwolves Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Discount Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Discount Mavericks Jerseys Authentic Rockets Jerseys Discount Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz