Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.04.2019 04:04
closed out the set by scoring Antworten

Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark rallied to defeat Timea Bacsinszky 4-6, 6-1, 6-2 Monday night in the first round at the Connecticut Open. Also, Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que. needed only 52 minutes to beat Serbias Bojana Jovanovski 6-1, 6-1. The third-seeded Bouchard led 5-0 in each set against the unseeded Jovanovski. Wozniacki got off to a sluggish start. A four-time champion of the New Haven tournament, the fourth-seeded Wozniacki lost the first three games of the match against Bacsinszky, a qualifier. Wozniacki battled back to even the set at 4-4. But Bacsinszky got a break of serve in the next game, and then closed out the set by scoring on a drop shot. "I have to give her credit, she started out well," Wozniacki said. "She got some matches under her belt playing qualifiers, and that helped her. I felt pretty good out there. It just took a while to get started." There were several long rallies in the final two sets before Wozniacki prevailed. It was 2-2 in the third set before Wozniacki won the final four games. "It took me a few games to get used to new balls and a faster court," Wozniacki said. "But I felt like I was getting stronger as the match went on. My confidence was high. I was in a great place mentally." In a late night match, No. 5 seed Dominika Cibulkova of Sloovakia lost 7-6 (2), 6-3 to Andrea Petkovic of Germany. Chad Henne Chiefs Jersey. Earlier, seventh-seeded Sara Errani of Italy was eliminated by Garbine Muguruza of Spain 6-2, 3-6, 6-1. It was the third loss in the last four matches for Errani, who has been knocked out in the first round in two of her last three tournaments. Muguruza lost in straight sets to Errani at the 2012 U.S. Open in their only other meeting. Samantha Stosur of Australia earned a 7-6 (8), 6-7 (10), 6-2 victory over Kurumi Nara of Japan. Stosur, who won the U.S. Open in 2011, blew three match points in the second set tiebreaker and let another match point get away before winning on her fifth chance. Stosur was given a wild card into the Connecticut Open. Qualifier Shuai Pen of China beat Elina Svitolina of the Ukraine 6-4, 6-3, and Barbora Strycova Zahlavova of the Czech Republic defeated qualifier Belinda Bencic of Switzerland 6-4, 5-7, 6-3. Unseeded Carla Suarez-Navarro of Spain withdrew from the tournament because of a gastrointestinal illness. She was replaced by lucky loser Caroline Garcia of France, who beat qualifier Irina Carmelia Begu of Romania 7-6 (4), 7-6 (4). Wild card entrant Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium beat qualifier Misaki Doi of Japan 6-3, 4-6, 6-2. Unseeded Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia defeated qualifier Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain 6-4, 6-3. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Spurs Store Celtics Jerseys Online Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Cyber Monday Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys From China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cavaliers Jerseys From China Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Bucks Jerseys From China Pacers Jerseys Outlet Authentic Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Timberwolves Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Discount Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Discount Mavericks Jerseys Authentic Rockets Jerseys Discount Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz