Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.06.2019 03:28
always look to be creative Antworten

SALT LAKE CITY -- Derrick Favors made quite an impression with the first game-winning shot of his career -- at any level. Cheap Custom Jerseys . Through all his years of playing basketball, even in grade school, Favours had never been the last-second hero. "My first game-winner ever," Favors proclaimed after he finished with a flourish to beat Los Angeles Friday night. His putback dunk with 2.1 seconds remaining lifted the Utah Jazz to a 105-103 victory over the depleted Lakers. With the game tied at 103, Gordon Hayward drove to the basket on Utahs final possession but missed his off-balance attempt as the Lakers converged. Favours grabbed the rebound and slammed the ball home to snap Utahs four-game home losing streak. "The two big guys for the Lakers went over and altered his shot a little bit. It went off the rim and I was just there for the offensive rebound," said Favours, who had 18 points and 14 rebounds. The big mans follow jam was a relief to the Hayward and the Jazz. "He came in and cleaned up. I saw him with the finish and thats all I needed to see," said Hayward, who had with 24 points and nine assists. Utah coaches called the play for Hayward but reminded their players multiple times "to crash the boards hard," according to Trey Burke. "We had run that angle pick-and-roll with success throughout the game," Hayward said of the final play. "I tried to get to the basket and put it up on the rim there and give everyone a chance to rebound. They made a mistake by not boxing out Fav." The ailing Lakers seemed to be fighting back all night. Jodie Meeks tied the game at 99-all, but Hayward hit a 3-pointer, made a steal and hit one of two free throws to put Utah ahead. Jordan Hill put in a follow and then made a pair of free throws to knot the game at 103 with 18.6 seconds left. Nick Young scored 21 points in 27 minutes before fouling out with 5:45 remaining and Chris Kaman had a season-high 19 points starting in place of Pau Gasol, who was out with a respiratory infection. Kobe Bryant (knee fracture) and point guards Steve Nash (back) and Steve Blake (elbow) remain sidelined for Lakers, who have lost four in a row. Bryant missed his fifth game after a short six-game comeback after Achilles surgery and is not expected back for three to five weeks. Midway through the fourth quarter, Alec Burks hit 3 of 4 free throws and then tracked down a long rebound and fed the streaking Hayward for a dunk that made it 96-90. The rim-rocking slam brought a thunderous roar from the first sellout crowd of the season since opening night. "They pumped us up, man. We went on a couple runs and we couldnt even hear anything," Hayward said. "Its good to be home." Down the stretch, the Lakers fought back behind Hill, who had 13 points in the final period. Marvin Williams scored 16 points, Trey Burke had 14 points and seven assists, and Burks had 13 points for the Jazz, who stopped their worst home skid since losing seven straight in February and March of 2011. The Jazz are finally starting to learn how to win close games, coming out on top in a contest that featured 14 lead changes and 16 ties. "The poise we showed down the stretch after we gave up the lead, the fight to make big plays by Derrick and Gordon to win, that shows growth," Utah coach Tyrone Corbin said. Los Angeles did have Jordan Farmar, who had 16 points and seven assists. "I felt better down the stretch. But my legs were a little heavy and I missed some shots short that I should have made to help us out," said Farmar, who missed 10 games with a hamstring tear and then played 33 minutes against Miami on Christmas Day without the benefit of a full practice, scoring three points on 1-of-7 shooting. Without Blake and Nash, they dont have much of a choice but to go with Farmar, who spent last season playing in Turkey. "Im going to stay aggressive, keep working and get it back soon so I can help this team take it to the next level," Farmar said. NOTES: Jazz reserve Mike Harris was not with the team so he could be at the birth of his new baby. . A sizable percentage of the arena cheered loudly for the Lakers, including Real Salt Lake goalkeeper Nick Rimando and his son. . The Jazz have won five of their last six games against the Lakers. . The Lakers reserves outscored the Jazz, 51-26. Discount Custom Football Jerseys . Ronaldo failed to connect on an ample number of opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. But Karim Benzema and Jese Rodriguez scored in each half for Madrid to come out of the first leg with the firm advantage. Wholesale Custom Football Jerseys .com) - Colorado forward P. http://www.customjerseysfootball.com/custom-dallas-cowboys-jerseys-cheap-83h . He insists hes not counting. "If youre thinking hits, youre not paying attention to wins," Altuve said Sunday after leading the Houston Astros past the Texas Rangers 3-2.TORONTO -- The elaborate designs Dominic Oduro has worn shaved in his hair have included a black and yellow striped mohawk, a replica slice of pepperoni pizza, and even a neon pink breast cancer ribbon with matching pink mohawk. But Oduro turns heads on the pitch for more than his distinctive hairstyles, and thats all Toronto FC cares about. "I dont think Ill be joining him in any fashion choices," Toronto captain Steven Caldwell said, laughing. "No interest in his hair. Were only interested in his talents on the pitch." TFC acquired the speedy Ghana forward/winger in a trade with the Crew on Friday, sending Spanish winger Alvaro Rey to Columbus. Toronto hopes to have Oduro in the lineup when they host the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday. The 28-year-old Oduro, whose Twitter handle is "Freakyfast8," has 46 goals in 228 MLS appearances, including 139 starts. "Were talking about the fastest or one of the top three fastest guys in the whole league, so its very exciting to have Dominic join us," Caldwell said. "Hes been a dangerous opponent of ours since I came here, scored a couple of goals and been a real thorn in the side. When were defending for long periods with Dominic in the park we can break with such pace, and cause every team in the league problems." The colourful character earned mention on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" after a 2013 goal celebration against Chicago that saw him take a bite of pizza after being passed a slice by a waiting accomplice. Oduro then gave the rest of the pizza to a fan in the stands. He showcased his love for pizza by having the design of a slice shaved into his hair. Asked what he knows about his new teammate, star striker Jermain Defoe said "I just heard that hes fast. I heard that hes really quick. At the end of the day the club has done good business so I can imagine that hes going to improve the team. And he knows that hes coming into a good team, so hopefully he can come and get off to good start and help the team." Toronto (5-4-1) is in sixth in the Eastern Conference -- one spot out of the playoffs -- with several games in hand, and hopes to head into the three-week break for the World Cup on a high note. Coach Ryan Nelsen said hes coveted Oduro since last season, when the six-foot-one player scored in two of the three meetings between the teams. "We know his character really well, we know who he is, and we know that when we scouted Columbus, hes one of the guys that you worry about. Most teams when they scout Columbus, you worry about Dominic Oduro," Nelsen said. "Hes proved in the league that he can be pretty devastating. Hes a nice age, hes got good MLS experience, and can play a couple of positions and hes going to be a very valuable asset to our club." Wheen asked if Toronto was lacking in speed before acquiring Oduro, Nelsen said: "No, but pace always helps doesnt it? "Its always nice to have probably the fastest guy in the league on your team, a guy who scored double-figure goals in the league. Custom Football Jerseys. It helps, he can play right midfield, he can play striker, so its just another weapon in the arsenal that were trying to build. Were trying to make the squad better, deeper, and we always look to be creative, and well keep doing that." Oduro, who was to arrive in Toronto later Friday, had a career-high 13 goals last season, but is goalless in 11 games (six starts) this season. Prior to Columbus, he played for Chicago, Dallas, Houston and New York. "To my new team, Toronto hope to help the team move forward. Thanks for everyones love and support," the Ghanaian tweeted Friday. Another tweet read: "Wanna thank the Crew organization for the opportunity they gave me to play for them. It was blast but in the end guess it didnt work out." Toronto doesnt play again until June 27 when they travel to New York to face the Red Bulls, and Nelsen said hed love to head into the break with a victory. "Of course its important, to get back to winning ways in front of our home fans," Nelsen said. "Were really motivated, could put us in a really nice position in the league, weve many games in hand." Toronto dropped a 1-0 decision in Montreal on Wednesday, as the Impact won the Amway Canadian Championship, which doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings. Defoe said his teammates had put that loss behind them. "I think the league is more important," said Jermain Defoe. "To be honest I think that was the main goal before the season started, to have a good run in the league and hopefully get in the playoffs. Now its important to focus on the league, no distractions. Were on a good run at the minute." TFCs last league game was a 3-2 win over Columbus last weekend. San Jose (4-4-4) is coming off its first road win of the season, beating FC Dallas 2-1. "Theyre a very good team, they dont give you much, they have very good centre backs there, and theyre just a very very hard working, solid, well-organized team and they dont give you much in terms of goals," Nelsen said of the Earthquakes. "Credit to Mark Watson, their coach (who is Canadian). Theyre like him, just hard and organized. It will be a very very difficult game." The 24-year-old Rey, meanwhile, had one goal in 20 appearances for Toronto. He made six starts, with one substitute appearance, this season but had been slowed by injury and dropped behind Jonathan Osorio on the left side on depth chart. Prior to joining the Toronto, Rey scored three goals in 28 appearances for Spanish side Xerez. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz