Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.08.2018 09:03
The NBA fined Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban $100,000 on Saturday for confronting referees and using inappropriate language t Antworten

NEW YORK -- The NBA fined Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban $100,000 on Saturday for confronting referees and using inappropriate language toward them. Cody Latimer Jersey . Cuban confirmed the fine on his Twitter feed, saying he couldnt let Commissioner David Stern leave without a proper farewell. "Its been a fun 14 years of trying to create change and donating to the donut fund!" Cuban wrote. Cuban went onto the court and yelled at the officials after the Mavericks blew a 17-point lead in the final 5 minutes of a 129-127 loss at the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday. He called it "speaking his mind" in another Twitter post. He tweeted that he would donate an equal amount to charity once he reached 2 million followers, which he is about to reach. Cuban has been fined more than $1.5 million by the league, often for his outbursts about the officiating. Stern is retiring on Feb. 1. Cuban had told ESPN.com he wanted one more fine before Stern left. Alec Ogletree Giants Jersey . Therrien would not confirm his lineup for the game, but he did have the same line combinations practicing together for the third straight day which is usually a pretty good indication of what the lineup will be. Riley Dixon Jersey . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially. http://www.nygiantsproshop.com/authentic-will-hernandez-jersey.html . The motion to expand the stadiums capacity passed through by a count of 39-3, with Toronto mayor Rob Ford being among those in opposition. CHICAGO -- Nate Schierholtz was one of the few dependable hitters in Cubs lineup a season ago. Now, he is starting to show signs he can shake out of an early season rut. Schierholtz hit a two-out game-ending RBI single, after Chris Coghlan homered to tie it in the eighth, and the Chicago Cubs beat the New York Mets 2-1 on Tuesday night. It was the first game-ending hit for the Cubs this season. Curtis Granderson had three hits for the Mets and drove in their run with a sacrifice fly in the first inning. The Mets failed to win a season-high four straight games. Cubs reliever Hector Rondon (1-1) pitched a scoreless ninth. Anthony Rizzo led off the bottom of the ninth with a single off Mets reliever Scott Rice (1-2). After New York third baseman David Wright was unable to turn a hard-hit grounder into a double play, Schierholtz pulled a liner into the right-field corner against the left-handed Rice to win it. "I know Im a better player than I showed the first few months. That wasnt me. I knew it was going to come around. It took longer than I hoped, obviously I still have a lot to do in the next four months, but Im confident and thats all that matters," said Schierholtz, who was 3 for 4 to move his average up to .224 from .212. Schierholtz hit .251 with home 21 homers last season for the Cubs. The Mets squandered an opportunity in the third when they had bases loaded and failed to score. "We gave this away," Wright said. "Obviously, not being able to get that lead runner in the ninth and then we had numerous chances to put that team away. We couldnt do it. Any time you put that many runners in scoring position and you only come away with one, that kind of gets the momentum back on their side and they were able to take advantage of it late." Mets starter Zack Wheeler pitched 6 2-3 scoreless innings and was in line for the victory until Josh Edgin gave up a leadoff home run to Coghlan to tie the game and snap a 15 inning scoreless streak for Chicago. It was the left-hand hitting Coghlans first homer against a lefty pitcher since 2010. After only giving up one run in 6 1-3 innings to the Phillies on Thursday, Wheeller gave the Mets another strong outing. Riley Dixon Giants Jersey. He had little trouble going against an overmatched Chicago offence. He allowed two hits, while striking out seven and only allowing two walks. The 24-year old right-hander did not allow a runner past first base. "I thought he did a real good job. I thought his location was outstanding. He didnt have his best stuff, but he moved the ball around and I was very impressed with the way he pitched," said Mets manager Terry Collins. The struggles continued for Rizzo against Wheeler, who was ejected after striking out in his first at-bat on Sunday. He struck out three times against Wheeler and dropped a routine pop up in the eighth. Matt den Dekker led off the game with a single. He stole second and advanced to third on a wild pitch then scored on Grandersons sacrifice fly. The Mets had the bases loaded in the third with no outs, but failed to score. Chris Young hit a sharp grounder to Rizzo. Rizzo threw home to get the force. Lucas Duda popped out to Starlin Castro at shortstop and Wilmer Flores lined out to starter Jake Arrieta. "In some big situations I was able to make a lot of big pitches, too, keep it to one run and obviously things kind of led to what happened in the ninth, which is pretty awesome," said Arrieta. Arrieta allowed one run on seven hits in 4 2-3 innings. He struck out two and walked three. Arrietas night ended early with a high pitch count. Cubs manager Rick Renteria was forced to pull the 28-year old right-hander after he walked Duda with two outs in the fifth on his 105th pitch. NOTES: Mets RHP Daisuke Matsuzaka is scheduled to make his second start of the season on Wednesday. Left-handed batters are hitting just .093 (4-for-43) against Matsuzaka. ... Cubs top minor prospect Javier Baez is hitting .219 with seven home runs and 25 RBIs for Triple-A Iowa. He is in a 1-for-12 slump. ... Cubs 3B prospect Kris Bryant is batting .351 with 18 home runs and 49 RBIs for Double-A Tennessee. ...Cubs placed C Welington Castillo on the 15-day disabled list because of a rib injury and designated relief pitcher Jose Veras for assignment. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz