Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.08.2018 09:03
The Chicago Bulls will try to knot up their series with the Washington Wizards Tuesday night as the two sides meet again at the Antworten

The Chicago Bulls will try to knot up their series with the Washington Wizards Tuesday night as the two sides meet again at the United Center. Chandler Catanzaro Jersey . The Wizards upset the Bulls, 102-93, Sunday night in Chicago. "After yesterdays practice I knew these guys were focused like they havent been before and thats a good sign," said Wizards coach Randy Wittman. Nene scored 24 points and the Wizards had big contributions from all five starters in their first playoff game in six years. They overcame a 13-point deficit and claimed home-court advantage from their much more-experienced foes. "Its always a game of runs," said Wittman. "I always tell our guys, Stay in the moment. When we got down 13, we stayed in the moment." The Bulls remained in the lead following a 14-4 run in second quarter until Trevor Arizas free throws with 4:17 remaining put the Wizards in front. The shots were part of a 14-3 run that gave the Wizards an eight-point lead with 25 seconds left. Nene rattled in a shot during the spurt but the biggest points might have been Marcin Gortats baseline jumper after he rebounded a John Wall miss, pushing Washingtons lead to six with 34.2 seconds remaining. Gortat totaled 15 points and 13 rebounds, Ariza had 18 points, Wall scored 16 with six rebounds and six assists and Bradley Beal had 13 points and seven assists for fifth-seeded Washington. The Wizards also got a huge boost from veteran Andre Miller. He scored 10 off the bench and played brilliantly in the fourth quarter. The fourth-seeded Bulls, in the playoffs for the second straight year without injured star Derrick Rose, were led by 16 points apiece from Kirk Hinrich and D.J. Augustin. Joakim Noah added 10 points and 10 rebounds and Jimmy Butler scored 15. "Our defense wasnt very good; 102 points, 48 percent (shooting), outrebounded. Its hard to win like that," said Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau. Maybe the Bulls can garner some momentum from Mondays announcement that Noah was named Defensive Player of the Year. "This award is a team award," he said after accepting the trophy. The Bulls led the NBA in opponents scoring and finished second in opponents field-goal percentage. The defense should improve, but the offense remains a concern for the Bulls. Chicago was held to 39 points in the second half, where a pure scorer, which the Bulls dont have, could take over a game. Chicago also shot 42 percent from the field and 25 percent from long range. Washington will host Game 3 on Friday night. Jordan Whitehead Jersey . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. Ryan Jensen Buccaneers Jersey . However, Jim Popp isnt sure how long hell be able to admire wide receiver Duron Carter. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonline.com/Black-22-Ronald-Jones-Ii-Womens-Jersey/ . Nix is a career .218 hitter in 425 games over six seasons. The 31-year-old right-handed hitter batted .270 with a homer this spring for Tampa Bay.BENTON HARBOR, Mich. -- Colin Montgomerie learned something about playing major championship golf at the age of 51 in the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores. "I learned today to concentrate on me, and possibly I havent in the past," the Scot said Sunday after shooting a 6-under 65 for a four-stroke victory over 64-year-old Tom Watson. "Were always learning and today I concentrated on my own play and could only worry about myself." The victory was first as a senior, his first in seven years and his first in an official event in the United States. He also claimed a senior major in his fifth attempt, something he didnt accomplish in 71 majors in his regular tour days. Montgomerie, whose greatest moments in golf have been in Ryder Cup competition, finished at 13-under 261 for his first victory since he took the 2007 European Open for his 31st European Tour title. Watson also closed with a 65, and Jay Haas and Bernhard Langer tied for third at 7 under. Haas had a 67, and Langer shot 70. Montgomerie offered some comic relief on the final hole when he pulled his final approach some 20 yards only to get a bounce off the grandstand. The ball rolled to the middle of the green to set up a tap-in par. "I feel fantastic, really, superb," he said. "Theres a motto: If you fail and fail, you come back and try again. Ive had a couple of failures here in America and close calls, especially in major championships, and its great to finally win, never mind a Champions Tour event, but a Senior PGA Championship event." Watson, who later this year will captain the U.S. Ryder Cup team, put a charge in the tournament when he made birdies on the second and fifth holes and started the back nine with consecutive birdies to pull within one shot of the llead. Jordan Whitehead Buccaneers Jersey. He missed a 4-foot birdie putt at the short par-5 15th hole that would have put him within one shot again. "Yeah that was the roadblock right there," Watson said. "I needed to make four there to keep the pressure on." Montgomerie made a charge of his own. He birdied Nos. 8, 9 and 10 and, with precise iron shots and clutch putting, also made birdies at 12, 14 and 15 to pull away. He said the birdies in the middle of the round were the key. "I was caught," he said. "It was between seven or eight players that could actually win there. Those birdies were the key." Montgomerie will head home to Scotland for a few weeks with a first-place check of $378,000 and his name will go on the Alfred S. Bourne Trophy. The win also netted him a lifetime exemption to the Senior PGA Championship, and 2014 exemptions for the PGA Championship, Senior British Open and U.S. Senior Open. Watson, who made a bid to be the oldest player to win a senior event of any kind, had five consecutive pars to end his round while missing several birdie chances. He hit 17 of 18 greens in regulation. "It was one of the best rounds from tee to green that I played in years," Watson said. "It was really, really good, but the putter felt like a snake in my hands. I missed a lot of short putts today. It could have been a much better scoring round of golf." Bernhard Langer, playing with Montgomerie for a fourth consecutive round, hit his tee shot at No. 11 in the hazard right of the green and ended up making double bogey on the 140-yard par 3. It put him four shots behind Montgomerie at the time. Montgomerie is the third Scot to win senior golfs oldest championship, and the first since Jock Hutchison won his second Senior PGA in 1940. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz