Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.06.2019 05:20
The Mariners announced the signings Antworten

TORONTO - With a decent crowd on hand and a national television audience watching at home, the top players from the Canadian Womens Hockey League wanted to deliver in their inaugural all-star game Saturday. Cheap Albert Pujols Jersey .Mission accomplished.Team Red, led by captain Charline Labonte of the Montreal Stars, came through with an exciting 3-2 come-from-behind victory over Team White in front of 6,850 fans at Air Canada Centre.A total of 42 players — including many from Canadas gold-medal winning Olympic team — participated in the CWHL showcase. Rebecca Johnstons goal stood up as the winner as Team Red scored three unanswered goals in the third period.I think its important for us, I think the big thing for us and our league is to get it out there, get people aware of our league and where were playing outside of Olympic years, said Johnston.Stars forward Lisa-Marie Breton-Lebreux and Jamie-Lee Rattray of the Brampton Thunder had the other goals for Team Red. Natalie Spooner of the Toronto Furies and Kelli Stack of the Boston Blades scored for Team White, which was captained by Calgary Inferno forward Jessica Campbell.Johnston, an Inferno forward, completed the comeback as her low snapshot eluded Team White goaltender Genevieve Lacasse of the Blades. Despite a late charge with the goalie pulled, Team White could not beat Thunder goalie Erica Howe, who took the crease for the final 15 minutes.It was a great way to end a great day, said Rattray. There was awesome fan support. Its not often you get to play in front of a crowd like that, in a venue like that. I think its huge for the league. You look at how far its come, and having fans show up like they did is pretty special.Team White controlled the play in the early going. Labonte turned aside 10 of 11 shots with her only blemish coming after Inferno forward Haley Irwin scored on a tap-in after a nice passing play with Spooner.Christina Kessler of the Furies replaced Labonte in net for the second period. She shut down Thunder forward Carly Mercer on a breakaway after a nice stretch pass from Montreal Stars forward Carly Hill, but gave up a goal on the next shift when Stack scored on a rebound.Team Red came out strong in the third with three goals in five minutes. After the final buzzer, fans were treated to a skills competition that included a fastest-skater contest and a shootout.It capped a day that was viewed by many as a step forward for womens hockey.Weve now (taken) the next step (by having) an all-star game, said Spooner. To promote our top 42 players I think is really good for our league moving forward. Cheap St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys . In fact, with a few improvements, this could very well be a decent team over the next few seasons. I will go into more detail when digging into the Canucks Off-Season Game Plan, which will be coming earlier this year since they are part of the non-playoff contingent, there are some reasons to think this is a favourable situation for President of Hockey Operations Trevor Linden and whomever he selects to be the new general manager. Cheap Ozzie Smith Jersey . Numbers Game looks at the As getting Jon Lester from Boston, sending Yoenis Cespedes to the Red Sox along with a deal involving the As and the Minnesota Twins. The Athletics Get: LHP Jon Lester, LF Jonny Gomes, OF Sam Fuld and cash. http://www.cheapstlouiscardinalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-orlando-cepeda-jersey . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8.PEORIA, Ariz. -- The Seattle Mariners have officially signed veteran left-hander Randy Wolf and right-hander Zach Miner to minor-league contracts with invitations to spring training. The Mariners announced the signings on Thursday following the completion of physicals. Wolf and Miner are coming off Tommy John surgeries that have sidelined them in recent seasons. Wolf did not pitch in 2013 after having the surgery in late October 2012, the second such surgery of his career. Cheap Steve Carlton Jersey. . Wolfs last major-league season came in 2012 when he made 26 starts with Milwaukee and Baltimore. Wolf has also pitched for Philadelphia, the Dodgers, San Diego and Houston. Miner, 31, spent last season with Philadelphia, appearing in 16 games for the Phillies, his first major-league action since 2009.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz