Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.06.2019 05:24
Bale had been warming up on the Antworten

With less than one week to go until the March 5 NHL trade deadline, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun has the latest on Ottawas Chris Phillips, Vancouvers Ryan Kesler, and the Rangers Ryan Callahan and offers some insight on their situations and potential trade status. Jawaan Taylor Jersey . What are the chances that Chris Phillips is still an Ottawa Senator after the trade deadline? Pierre LeBrun: Well theres still a chance, because the Senators are trying to sign him. They have already talked to him and they would like to do a one-year extension with him. If they get a yes on that extension, then he stays put, but if they cant get him signed it puts Ottawa in a tough spot because they are five points out - theyre not in a playoff spot right now. If the next couple of games dont go well, theyre even further apart from a playoff spot and I can tell you this, the Boston Bruins and Peter Chiarelli - who was formerly with the Ottawa Senators - knows Phillips and Boston would be all over him if hes put on the trade market by Ottawa. The next couple of games are huge in terms of his future and what the Senators do with him. Are there any new developments on the Ryan Kesler trade front? LeBrun: Kesler is the biggest name on the market right now. He didnt officially ask for a trade - I think thats true - but everyone knows that from both his side and the Canucks side, a change of scenery might be the best thing. I was told on Friday by a source, and this is now public, that the action has absolutely picked up and the phone is ringing off the hook in Vancouver. So many teams want to at least educate themselves about what it would cost to get in on the Ryan Kesler market. And again, the Canucks are telling everyone "we dont have to move him before Wednesday." If they dont get their price met (which is very high) then they can wait until June to possibly trade him. The Flyers, Blue Jackets, Red Wings - of course hes from Michigan - the list goes on as theres so much interest in Kesler. How does Dan Girardis six-year deal impact Ryan Callahan with the New York Rangers? LeBrun: I do feel in my heart of hearts that it has an impact and thats where it starts with Callahan. I have this gut feeling that he might soften on these contract demands and if he does, I think he can re-sign with the Rangers. And thats because this team is on a roll, hes the captain, and he and Girardi are close so look for that to maybe have an impact. But certainly if he doesnt soften on his contract demands then the Rangers are going to trade him. One small note on Girardi, by the way - his no-movement clause, which is in his new extension, starts right away. He doesnt have to wait until July 1 when his new deal kicks in. Cheap Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . - A week after a late-game debacle on defence, the Pittsburgh Steelers showed they can finish. Quincy Williams II Jersey . - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are going to meet with Richie Incognito to determine if one of the central figures in the Miami Dolphins bullying scandal can help their struggling offensive line. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-josh-oliver-jersey . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday.BARCELONA, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice Monday to help Real Madrid beat Celta Vigo 3-0 to stay in touch with the top of the Spanish standings, and then dedicated his goals to the memory of Portuguese great Eusebio. Ronaldo said his league-leading 19th and 20th goals of the season "were for Eusebio," the former Benfica star who died on Sunday at the age of 71. "He was very close to me and helped me a lot," Ronaldo said of his countryman. "He is a mythic figure, and for me today is a very sad day." Before the match Ronaldo locked arms with his teammates on the centre circle and turned his gaze upward during a minute of silence for Eusebio at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Hours before in Lisbon, tens of thousands of people turned out to pay tribute to the 1965 Ballon dOr winner, who is considered among the best players of all time. "I appreciate the acts of homage made here at the stadium and throughout Spain," Ronaldo said. "Its important to feel the sympathy from Spain and the rest of the world." Ronaldo moved one goal ahead of Atletico Madrids Diego Costa as the Spanish leagues top scorer by finding the net in the 82nd minute and again in stoppage time from a cross by substitute Gareth Bale on his return from a three-week injury layoff. Celtas attack, led by midfielder Rafina Alcantara, created the clearest chances of the match until Benzema broke through from close range in the 67th with his ninth goal in league play this campaign. Madrids win after the leagues two-week winter break left it five points behind Barcelona and Atletico, who play each other in the next round in the Spanish capital. "In the first half we were a little slow and the team wasnt well balanced," said Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti. "They had too many counterattacks. (But) its normal after the Christmas break. In the second half we played with more inteensity. Josh Allen Jersey. ." Also, Villarreal striker Ikechukwu Uche scored a hat trick and Jeremy Perbet added two more goals in a 5-2 win at Rayo Vallecano. Celta, coached by former Madrid and Barcelona player Luis Enrique, played the hosts to a standstill in the first half while enjoying the best scoring opportunities. Striker Charles had a great look six minutes in but failed to beat goalkeeper Diego Lopez one-on-one, and Rafina, younger brother of Bayern Munichs Thiago, had a shot that looked goal-bound when it deflected off a defender in the 37th. Bale had been warming up on the touchline since the half-hour mark, and coach Carlo Ancelotti sent him on in the 65th. Charles wasted Rafinas through ball moments later by sending his chip shot well wide, and soon the game swung in the hosts favour when Benzema fended off his marker and redirected substitute Jese Rodriguezs short pass into the net. "The truth is we had problems in the first half, but I think you could see the change after Bale and I went on," Jese said. With Celta still threatening to equalize, Ronaldo charged forward to meet Dani Carvajals cross and sweep it home

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz