Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.06.2019 08:47
linemen to make picks. Antworten

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Devin White Jersey .com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park. Nadal, who missed last years Aussie Open due to a knee injury, was tested mightily by Kei Nishikori, but the mighty Spaniard staved off his 16th-seeded Japanese counterpart to claim a 7-6 (7-3), 7-5, 7-6 (7-3) triumph that took more than three hours to complete at Rod Laver Arena. The 13-time major champion Nadal was broken twice by Nishikori in the third set -- receiving a time violation from the chair umpire in one of the games. "Normally I have a good self-control on court, and its true that the moment was a very critical one," Nadal said of the time penalty. Nadal also tripped in the first set and tumbled to the court, prompting him to head to the locker room to change shoes. The 2009 titlist and 2012 Melbourne runner-up will next face 22nd-seeded Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov, who secured a spot in the quarterfinals with a 6-3, 3-6, 6-2, 6-4 victory over Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut. The 22-year-old Dimitrov will make his first-ever appearance in a Grand Slam quarterfinal in his 14th try, while Nadal will be appearing in his seventh quarter at the Aussie Open alone. Meanwhile, the fourth-seeded three-time Aussie runner-up Murray reached his fifth straight major quarterfinal by getting past French lucky loser Stephane Robert 6-1, 6-2, 6-7 (6-8), 6-2 at Hisense Arena on Day 8 of this Oz fortnight. Murray wasted four match points in the third set and smashed his racquet after the third-set tiebreak before advancing. "Hes a fun player to watch, but not a fun player to play," Murray said of Robert, who can baffle with an array of drop shots and groundstrokes. Murray, who was last years Aussie runner-up to Novak Djokovic, will battle Federer in a quarterfinal on Wednesday. The sixth-seeded Federer avenged a quarterfinal loss at the hands of Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga here a year ago by unleashing his full arsenal of shots in dismissing the 10th seed 6-3, 7-5, 6-4. The super Swiss was not broken on Day 8, while Tsonga was broken three times by the 17-time Grand Slam king. The former world No. 1 Federer tied Jimmy Connors record by reaching his 41st Grand Slam quarterfinal. Its also the 11th straight year the Swiss icon has reached the quarters at Melbourne Park. Tsonga was the 2008 Aussie Open runner-up to Djokovic. The quarterfinals will commence Tuesday, as a second-seeded Djokovic takes on eighth-seeded Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka and third-seeded David Ferrer meets seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych. The former No. 1 Djokovic is a dominant 15-2 lifetime against Wawrinka, including a fourth-round win here a year ago. The Serbian star also topped the Swiss in a U.S. Open semifinal last season. Last years French Open runner-up Ferrer is 7-4 lifetime versus the former Wimbledon finalist Berdych. Anthony Nelson Jersey .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. Wholesale Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . "Im excited just for a new start, just to see where things are going, to bring some kind of tradition back to the team and guys being excited about something new," the defensive back said during a conference call Monday after agreeing to stay with the Bombers rather than go to free agency next month. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-john-lynch-jersey . 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham.SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Quinton Dial put a punishing hit on running back Alfonso Smith late in 11-on-11 work. Tony Jerod-Eddie pounded Jonathan Martin not once but twice, even sending him to his backside. In their first audition to become San Franciscos starting nose tackle, Dial and Jerod-Eddie each showed off impressive physical strength in the middle of the defensive line Sunday. They have a tough job to replace Glenn Dorsey, who went down with a torn left biceps on Friday and will need surgery. While he isnt being ruled out for the entire 2014 season, the recovery is expected to be extensive -- perhaps three to four months. "It was kind of a freaky thing," defensive co-ordinator Vic Fangio said Sunday. "Obviously, very disappointed for Glenn and him personally. He was in great shape. Played great for us last year." The practice Sunday was a physical one away from the defensive line, too. Two days after wideout Anquan Boldin was sent to the locker room, cornerback Chris Culliver got banished to the sideline by coach Jim Harbaugh, who hollered to his team about clean play and not needing to be overly physical against teammates. The coach walked toward the locker room chatting briefly with Culliver and patting him on the back. Also in the mix to fill in at nose tackle is Mike Purcell, who signed as an undrafted free agent last year and would have to make a big leap up the depth chart from the practice squad. "Tony did fine last year when he was in there," Fangio said. "We just got to get him re-honed up in there. We may look at Dial in there. So, weve got three guys right there, and well go from that." There will be some mixing and matching in the first preseason game Thursday at Baltimore. A front seven that has long been among the most imposing in the NFL could be missing several familiar faces now that Dorsey is also down. Linebacker NaVorro Bowman is recovering from left knee surgery after suffering a devastating injury in the NFC championship game loss at Seattle, while fellow linebacker Aldon Smith could face a suspension from the league for his off-field legal issues. Yet Ian Williams, who began the 2013 season as starting nose tackle, continues to make progress in his reecovery from last years season-ending ankle injury with the hope he could be ready sometime early in the season. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys China. He was injured in a Week 2 loss at Seattle on a cut block by Seattle right guard J.R. Sweezy. Williams has undergone multiple surgeries and is currently on the physically unable to perform list following an off-season setback. He went through side-to-side movement drills Sunday. Dial insists playing nose tackle suits him well, given his physical, aggressive nature. "Im just a country boy," Dial said with a grin. At age 12 in Alabama, he started doing chores that helped develop his toughness and strength. "Just being outside moving trees, cutting up trees and being outside moving hay bales," Dial said. "Whatever needed to be done, I was out there doing it. I used to get out there and cut the grass." With the depth the 49ers have in their close-knit defensive line group, everybody is confident San Francisco can adjust and succeed without Dorsey. "Look at how Dorsey got his. Ian was ahead of him and he went down," Demarcus Dobbs said. "The good thing about our room, weve got a lot of talent in our room. Weve got guys that can step up now that Dorseys gone. He had an incredible year last year, he had big things going for him this year. Injuries happen. Make sure he gets better and Ians looking to come back in the mix soon. " Dial works on nose reads daily even while focusing on his defensive end spot. He played some nose tackle in college at Alabama. "Its going to come back to me, its just going to become second nature to me," he said. "Its going to be fun. Weve got a great room of guys who are going to come out here every day and push each other. Were going to be all right on the D-line." NOTES: Dobbs, made an athletic interception on a pass by Colin Kaepernick intended for TE Vernon Davis. "It was a great play call. I just read the quarterback, read the play and the ball went right there in my hands," Dobbs said. "My only job to do was to catch it, and I did that. They especially dont expect defensive linemen to make picks."... The 49ers waived WR Jon Baldwin and claimed WR LDamian Washington off waivers from the Cowboys.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz