Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.06.2019 08:48
with Favours not being Antworten

PHOENIX -- Andrew Browns opportunities are few and far between these days and he knows he needs to make the best of them. Ray Nitschke Packers Jersey . He certainly did that on Sunday. Browns three-run pinch-hit home run broke open a close game and the New York Mets beat Arizona 9-5 on Sunday. "Whenever you get a chance you try to do something productive, whether its moving a runner over, walking, bunting," he said, "whatever plus it can be to keep me here a little bit longer." Jonathan Niese (4-6), in his first start since June 20, came off the disabled list to go six innings, giving up four runs and seven hits in his first win since May 16. "I thought he got better as the game went on," New York manager Terry Collins said. "You know its been awhile since hes been out there. I was very happy with the way he threw." The Mets took two of three from the Diamondbacks and have won five of six. The Mets scored four unearned runs in the first, three on first baseman Paul Goldschmidts fielding error with two outs and the bases loaded. Aaron Hills three-run home run cut the lead to 5-4 in the third, but Browns three-run shot made it a four-run game in the seventh. Arizonas Cody Ross was carted off the field in the first inning with a dislocated right hip. Ross stumbled as he approached first base while trying to beat out a grounder, then fell to the ground. He was grimacing and grabbing his right leg as he was loaded onto the cart. After X-rays, the team announced he had dislocated his hip. "They took him to the hospital and put it back in," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. "They are doing more tests on him to make sure there is no fracture and just evaluate the damage. It is possible he could have surgery, but they have not determined that yet." The Mets Wilmer Flores hit his first career home run, a solo shot off Heath Bell in the ninth. Niese, out for seven weeks with a partially torn rotator cuff, struck out five and walked one. He called it "a relief" to be back, throwing without pain for the first time since the first few weeks of the season. "It feels like good," Niese said. "Theres nothing like pitching in the big leagues. Its good to get back out there with all the guys." The Diamondbacks Zeke Spruill (0-2), in his second major league start, gave up a one-out single to Juan Lagares in the first, then walked Daniel Murphy and Ike Davis to load the bases. Mike Baxters grounder to first deflected off Goldschmidts glove and all three runners scored. Anthony Reckers double brought in the fourth run. It was the fifth error of the season for the normally reliable Goldschmidt. "I just missed it. I was in position right there.," he said. "It is a play I make every time and right there I didnt. It hurt us, it hurt the bullpen. We had to get the bullpen in early and Zeke had to come out early due to no fault of his own. " After Hills RBI double in the first cut it to 4-1, the Mets had runners at first and second with one out in the third when Omar Quintanilla singled to centre. One run scored, but Cliff Penningtons relay throw from centre fielder A.J. Pollock cut down Baxter trying to score from first. Pollock led off the Arizona fourth with a single, then Goldschmidt drew a one-out walk to bring up Hill, whose shot to left cut New Yorks lead to 5-4. In the seventh, Davis drew a one-out walk -- the ninth consecutive time hed reached base -- and Flores singled. Will Harris relieved Joe Thatcher and Browns second pinch-hit homer of the season made it 8-4. Spruill allowed five runs, just one earned, and six hits in three innings. He walked two. Notes: Ross injury opened the way for the major league debut of third baseman Matt Davidson, the MVP of this years Futures Game. Davidson, called up from Triple-A Reno, entered the game when Martin Prado was moved from third to left to take Ross place. Davidson singled to lead off the sixth for his first major league hit ... The Mets face the Dodgers in Los Angeles starting Monday, with RHP Jenrry Mejia (1-1, 1.96) ERA on the mound for New York against RHP Ricky Nolasco (8-9, 3.95). Arizona wraps up its eight-game homestand with three interleague games against Baltimore. LHP Wade Miley (9-8, 3.56) starts the Monday nights series opener for the Diamondbacks, with RHP Scott Feldman (2-3, 5.70) on the mound for the Orioles. ... To make room for Niese, the Mets optioned RHP Jeremy Hefner to Triple-A Las Vegas. However, Hefner was sent to New York for tests on his ailing right elbow and could wind up on the DL. ... Arizona placed 3B Eric Chavez on the 15-day DL with a left knee strain. Rashan Gary Packers Jersey . Some members of the U.S. Congress arent so sure. They say Russia isnt doing enough to assure that athletes will be protected at the Feb. 7-23 games, happening not far from an Islamic insurgency that Russias huge security apparatus has struggled for two decades to quell. Russia may run greater risks in towns outside the tightly controlled Olympic zone. Suicide bombs last month a few hundred kilometres (miles) away have increased concerns, and an Islamic warlord has urged his followers to attack the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putins pet project. Jace Sternberger Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at the Capitals possible summer plans, with the understanding that its tough to plot a direction without a general manager or head coach around which to set those expectations. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/ . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday.SALT LAKE CITY -- Sacramento blew a big lead in the fourth quarter and the Kings began to show that look of defeat. "You saw it on everybodys face. It was like Here we go again," Isaiah Thomas said. "But I just told guys, Lets just stick together. Win or lose, lets stick together this time." Thomas noticed his teammates started keeping their heads up. He saw something different in their eyes. "We stayed together and fought hard. We fought until the end," said Thomas, who scored 23 of his 26 points after halftime to help the Kings snap a six-game skid with a 112-102 overtime victory against the Utah Jazz on Saturday night. "I just wanted to be aggressive and make some plays. I saw some openings and took what the defence gave to try and get myself going. That set up everything else," Thomas said. After early foul trouble, DeMarcus Cousins finished with 28 points, dominating the paint in overtime. "We stayed poised. Usually when we get in those situations, we kind of get in a panic mode and make the situation worse," Cousins said. Trey Burke gave the Jazz their final lead at 102-101 with a 3-pointer, but the Kings scored the final 11 points of overtime. Burke finished with 19 points and 10 rebounds. Thomas clinched it when he stole the ball from Alec Burks and got a return pass from Cousins for a layup to give the Kings a 110-102 lead with 57 seconds left. "It was a big play. I didnt think Burks was going to pass it, so I helped more than I usually would," Thomas said. "I got my hands on it and then DeMarcus made a good play by throwing the ball ahead." Kings guard Ben McLemore made a 3-pointer with 3.2 seconds left in regulation to tie the game at 97-97. "Isaiah was telling me after the huddle that I was going to hit a big shot," McLemore said. "And I thought I was going to make it even though I had missed a couple of 3s earlier." Thomas added, "He knocked down the biggest shot of his NBA career so far." Gordon Hayward had 22 points for Utah, but didnt score in overtime. The Jazz were missing injured starters Derrick Favours and Marvin Williams. Thomas made two free throws to cut the Jazz lead tto 93-92 with 37. Brett Favre Womens Jersey. seconds remaining. Burke and Burks each converted two free throws apiece in the final 18.2 seconds around Cousins inside shot before McLemore hit his big 3. "Weve been waiting on one of those from Ben," Cousins said. Burkes runner at the regulation buzzer bounced off the back of the iron. Burke scored five points to spark a 16-0 Jazz run in the fourth quarter that erased Sacramentos nine-point lead. Hayward capped the run with back-to-back jumpers and a free throw to make it 91-84 with 2:59 to play. "It hurts. We had the game," Hayward said. The Jazz and the Kings entered the night tied with Milwaukee for the fewest wins (4) in the NBA. Four of the defeats in the Kings six-game skid were by a combined 11 points and they looked ready to turn a corner. McLemore followed his career-high 20 points in Los Angeles with 15 points and nine rebounds against the Jazz. All the losing precipitated an impromptu team meeting at a Salt Lake City hotel Saturday morning. Sacramento coach Mike Malone asked his players for input on how they could change course. "I said we need to be tougher to guard," Thomas said. "Everybody spoke on it and Coach accepted it. And it worked. We ran a couple different plays to get DeMarcus the ball and it opened the floor." Cousins overcame early foul trouble and was extremely efficient in 28 minutes, going 10 of 15 from the field. Favours, a potential foil for Cousins who had started all 21 games this season for the Jazz, sat out with a sore lower back. "We got their bigs in foul trouble. We caught a little bit of a break with Favours not being healthy, so we wanted to establish DeMarcus in the post, feed off of him," Malone said. NOTES: Cousins committed two fouls in the first minute of the game and Utahs Mike Harris had five fouls before halftime. Harris and Jeremy Evans both fouled out in regulation and Enes Kanter fouled out in overtime. ... In the first quarter, the Kings twice intentionally fouled Andris Biedrins, a career 50 per cent free throw shooter. Biedrins made 1 of 6 from the line. ... Cousins lost his trademark headband late in the fourth quarter on a hard foul by Kanter.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz