Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

01.07.2019 03:27
straight starts with Antworten

NEW ORLEANS - Carolina Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected from Sundays game against the New Orleans Saints for throwing punches during a scuffle between the teams that spilled behind an end zone, through a closed gate and into a tunnel. Chris Board Jersey .The scuffle began after Cam Newton dove over the pile for a 2-yard touchdown, giving Carolina a 17-0 lead in the first quarter.After the score was confirmed, Newton began his typical Superman celebration, pulling his hands apart across his chest.Newton, who had also been jawing at Saints defensive end Cam Jordan, was then shoved by linebacker Curtis Lofton, who drew a personal foul on the play, but not an ejection. Moments after Loftons shove, numerous players from both sides vigorously joined the altercation.After the Panthers closed out a 41-10 victory, Newton chalked up the extracurricular roughness to nothing more than a lot of testosterone on that field at one time.Lofton said hed respond to Newtons actions the same way 100 times out of 100.It was taunting, Lofton said. I saw it as straight disrespect and I did what I thought I had to do.Williams appeared to land punches thrown at Jordan, who was knocked down but apparently not hurt as he remained in the game.Williams expected to be flagged but not ejected.I feel like I was defending myself, Williams said. I feel like I was looking out for my team, sticking up for my team, and I know they would do the same for me.Carolina guard Trai Turner said none of the Panthers were going to stand for Newton being shoved while celebrating a score.You cant let anybody mess with your quarterback, no matter who it is, not matter when it is, Carolina guard Trai Turner said. When that unfolds, Im going to be an enforcer.Panthers veteran tight end Greg Olsen said he was among the players trying to break up the scrum.We scored. I went off the field and the next thing I know is there was a fight going on, Olsen said. I just walked back and tried to get Brandon out of there, but by then it was too late. He was beating everybody up.Intensity and frustrations were bound to run high in this matchup of NFC South Division foes who have both struggled much of this season, but remained in playoff contention.The Panthers came in on a six-game losing streak, which included a loss to New Orleans in Charlotte.Still, Carolina (4-8-1) had a chance to be only a half-game out of the division lead with its victory in New Orleans, if Atlanta (5-7) also loses at heavily favoured Green Bay on Monday night.New Orleans (5-8) entered the game tied for first in the division with the Falcons, but had lost its previous three at home.Also, the Saints defence came in ranked second-to-last in the NFL, then gave up 17 points in less than nine minutes to a Panthers squad that had only managed 30 first-quarter points in its first 12 games.When the scuffle erupted, Newton was on the edge of the scrum, and got shoved into a padded gate behind the goal post. On impact the gate gave way and the scrum spilled into a tunnel.The ill-will seemed to carry over to the third quarter, when Jordan received a personal foul for a late hit on Newton along the sideline. Newton responded shortly after with a 26-yard scoring pass on a screen play to Fozzy Whitaker in the third quarter, giving Carolina a 38-3 lead.Newton also seized several opportunities to tease the fans in the Superdome, including once instance when he trotted from the sidelined to the middle of the field, alone, following a sizeable gain on a scramble and made an exaggerated first-down signal.Many cheered when Newton remained down on his back for several seconds after a 2-yard run in the third quarter, but when Newton finally got up, apparently fine, the crowd quieted.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Daylon Mack Jersey . Lisicki beat South African Chanelle Scheepers by a 7-5, 7-6 (7-1) margin. Next up for the Wimbledon runner-up will be Slovenian Polona Hercog, who outlasted Czech Petra Cetkovska 6-4, 5-7, 6-1. Markus Jones Jersey .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. http://www.cheapravensjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-trace-mcsorley-jersey . The Kings paraded the Stanley Cup through downtown Los Angeles on Monday to celebrate their second NHL title in three seasons.ATLANTA -- Alex Wood set a career high with 12 strikeouts in 7 1-3 innings and the Atlanta Braves beat Washington 3-1 on Sunday night to continue their recent success against the Nationals. By winning two of three in the weekend series, Atlanta cut Washingtons lead to 3 1/2 games in the NL East. The Braves are 9-4 against the Nationals this season and 22-10 in the series the last two years. Justin Upton homered for the Braves, who had lost nine of their last 10. Ian Desmonds fourth-inning homer was the only run allowed by Wood. With the game tied 1-1, Emilio Bonifacio led off the fifth with a bunt single and scored the go-ahead run on Jason Heywards infield hit off Gio Gonzalez (6-9). Wood (8-9), who allowed five hits, set another career high by throwing 124 pitches. The left-hander walked Jayson Werth to lead off the eighth before striking out Adam LaRoche. David Carpenter replaced Wood and ended the inning on Desmonds double-play grounder. Pinch-hitter Evan Gattis hit a single to right field off Jerry Blevins in the eighth to drive in Chris Johnson, who walked. Craig Kimbrel, pitching on the third straight night, had a perfect ninth to earn his 34th save. Gonzalez gave up two runs, six hits and four walks in 4 2-3 innings. He has lost four straight starts. The versatile Bonifacio, acquired from the Cubs on July 31, hit leadoff and started in centre field one night after starting at shortstop. With the game tied 1-1, Bonifacio used his speed to lead off the fifth with a bunt single, despite a creative defensive effort by Gonzalez. The pitcher fielded the ball with his back to first base and flipped the ball between his legs to Adam LaRoche. Bonifacio was safe despite a collision with LaRoche. Gonzalez walked Tommy La Stella before Freddie Freemans double-play grounder sent Bonifacio to third. Stanley Jean-Baptiste Jersey. Bonifacio took off for the plate on Heywards grounder to second baseman Danny Espinosa. LaRoche broke for the grounder, leaving first base uncovered because Gonzalez started running for the bag and then stopped before taking off again too late. Heyward was safe with the single as Bonifacio scored the go-ahead run. Desmond led off the fourth with his 19th homer to right field. Upton tied the game in the bottom of the inning with his 21st homer. Upton collected two career milestones with the line-drive homer. It was his 1,000th hit and gave him 500 career RBIs. Washingtons Denard Span had two doubles, extending his hitting streak to 14 games. TRAINERS ROOM Nationals: Outfielder Steven Souza, who hurt his shoulder in a collision with the right-field wall Friday, was placed on the 15-day disabled list. Outfielder Michael Taylor was called up from Triple-A Syracuse. ... Werth started in right field after missing two straight starts with a sore right shoulder. Braves: Manager Fredi Gonzalez said shortstop Andrelton Simmons sprained left ankle continues to improve. Gonzalez indicated Simmons may play Tuesday, take Wednesday off and then be ready for regular work. UP NEXT Nationals: Washington is off Monday and right-hander Doug Fister will start in Tuesday nights game at the Mets. Fister will try to extend his successful record -- 5-0, 1.80 ERA -- when pitching with at least an extra day of rest. Braves: Right-hander Julio Teheran will face Kevin Correia as the Braves open a four-game series against the Dodgers on Monday night. Teheran took the loss despite allowing only two runs in eight innings at the Dodgers on July 31

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz