Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
panxing18 Offline

01.07.2019 05:28
Damien Williams was not expecting a big rol Antworten

e in Kansas City.Williams Womens Travis Kelce Jersey , who signed with the Chiefs in 2018 after four years in Miami, knew going in that he was going to be only a bit player behind Kareem Hunt, the unquestioned starting running back. But when the Chiefs cut Hunt after a video of him assaulting a woman surfaced, Williams was thrust into the starting role and the Chiefs haven’t missed Hunt at all.his is the last thing I would have thought,” Williams said, via ESPN. know the type of player I am and I knew I was going to be involved some kind of way, but being here in this position now, it amazing. If you know my history and where I started and where I am now, it means a lot to me.”Williams’ history includes entering the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2014 and never gaining even 200 rushing yards in any of his four years with the Dolphins. Williams barely played in 2018 De'Anthony Thomas Jersey , either, until Hunt’s departure. But once Hunt was cut, Williams got to work at showing how replaceable running backs are in today’s NFL. In the Chiefs’ win over the Colts last week, Williams had 25 carries for 129 yards.Now Williams may be the lead ball carrier in a game that could get the Chiefs to the Super Bowl. Not in his wildest dreams did he expect that. The Chiefs could add a player late that could fit as a rush SAM or a MIKE linebacker."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ?5 Days of Draftmas: Jahlani Tavai could offer linebacker depth at multiple positionsNew,6commentsThe Chiefs could add a player late that could fit as a rush SAM or a MIKE linebacker.CDTShareTweetShareShare25 Days of Draftmas: Jahlani Tavai could offer linebacker depth at multiple positionsStephen R. Sylvanie-USA TODAY SportsA very Merry Draftmas to you! It’s 25 Days of Draftmas on Arrowhead Pride, where we’ll be giving you a Kansas City Chiefs draft prospect every day in April leading up to the NFL Draft. You’ll get a daily prospect profile like this one right up until Draft Day.Jahlani Tavai, linebackerThomas J. Russo-USA TODAY Sports6’2” | 250 lbs | HawaiiProjected draft range: day threeCombine: didn’t participate due to shoulder injuryI would take him: round fiveOne-sentence bio: two-time All-American in rugby, three-time All-Mountain West nomineeOne-sentence scouting report: versatile linebacker that can set the edge, drop into coverage and is an effective blitzerOne play:How he fits in KC: Tavai is an ideal depth candidate for Kansas City in 2019. His comfort level as a rush SAM http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-eric-murray-jersey , MIKE and WILL linebacker in a 4-3 Under system make him a perfect player to groom behind the Chiefs starters. He has good range and exceptional short-area quickness. This quickness allows him to trigger downhill and meet the ball carrier with full force in the gap. He’s long enough to set the EDGE in the run game and will give little ground against blocking tight ends. In man coverage, he shows plenty of ability to drop and carry players vertically, as well as being able to kick out into the flats against a running back. He regularly disrupts the quarterback with his blitzing ability, making him a good fit with Spagnuolo’s higher blitz tendencies.Tavai is coming off of a serious shoulder injury and teams will have to monitor it to make sure that he’s healthy enough to contribute in 2019. While he’s good in man coverage, he struggles a little bit with his spot drops in zone. He tends to squeeze other zones and drops to an “exact” spot, rather than reading and flowing with the play. He will need work with deconstructing blocks between the tackles, as offensive linemen tend to stick on him and take him out of the play. He’ll also need to work on squaring up and anchoring when making the tackle — too often the ball carrier was able to gain extra yards going through Tavai.There are a lot of question marks about the Chiefs linebacking corps, and even more, going forward in 2020. Tavai is a talented player that could definitely up the quality of the group and offer a starting spot at the SAM linebacker position in the future. He would likely be a special teams player in 2019 Womens Dustin Colquitt Jersey , but his upside and potential contribution are precisely what the Chiefs should be looking for in a day three pick.Want to read more player profiles from Arrowhead Pride’s 25 Days of Draftmas? Click here for the complete list. And to stay informed on the players in which the Chiefs have shown interest, be sure to check out AP’s Chiefs draft prospect visit and workout tracker.KC Draft GuideThe first-ever edition of the KC Draft Guide is live! You can purchase it for only $9.99! We have over 225 prospect write-ups like this one, with specifics about how prospects fit the Chiefs. There are more than 300 grades on players, mock drafts, positional rankings and features — all specific to the Chiefs. Grab your copy by clicking here!Loading...

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz