Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.09.2019 02:11
if his close relationship with Antworten

MADRID - Canadian Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic won their second Madrid Masters doubles title, beating Americans Bob and Mike Bryan 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday. The 58-minute victory ended the Americans win streak at 24 matches with titles at their last five events. "Today we played amazing, that was the most important thing," said Nestor. "We played well on a big occasion when it really mattered." Nestor, 41, from Toronto, claimed his fifth trophy in the Spanish capital after capturing it three times with Mark Knowles of the Bahamas (2002, 2004, 2009). He has won the last two (09, 14) with Zimonjic. Nestor and his Serbian partner have won 26 titles together, including two this year. They won in Sydney in January and have lost in the final in Dubai and Barcelona on clay. Nestor also won the Brisbane title alongside Mariusz Fyrstenberg in the opening week of the season. Nestor moved into third in all-time titles with 84, trailing Mike Bryan (100) and Bob Bryan (98). Nestor appeared in his 139th doubles final. The victory was redemption for Nestor and Zimonjic after losing to the Bryans in a Monte Carlo semifinal, their only other previous meeting this year with the top-ranked Americans. "I cant complain about a fifth trophy here," said Nestor, "Weve had a couple of chances to win titles this year but we didnt play well on those opportunities. "We got ahead early against them today, that is the key, They are such great front-runners. Its important to lead or at least stay close. We had some tough situations but we fought through them. Weve been resilient all year. Its nice to play our best match in the final." Nestor said the 800-metre Madrid altitude has always been good for him. Up next for Nestor and his partner will be an event in Rome, the last major tuneup prior to the French Open, which begins May 25. "I have a lot of experience at altitude form South American Davis Cup matches," said Nestor. "It will be an adjustment next week to get back to sea level but there is nothing better than playing matches and winning them. "This is the best situation possible going into a grand slam. We have huge confidence, we really put it together this week with four really good matches. Its a good sign going forward." Nike MLB Jerseys For Sale . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). Cheap MLB Jerseys From China . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. https://www.mlbjerseys2020.com/. The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. MLB Jerseys 2020 Online . Pekovic had an MRI test Tuesday on his right ankle that revealed bursitis, which is inflammation of the fluid-filled pad that cushions the joint. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Roger Goodell found himself often playing defense as he met with reporters two days prior to Super Bowl XLIX, with the ongoing deflate-gate controversy and questions about the Commissioners own job performance dominating the discussion at his annual state of the league address. Goodell acknowledged that the 2014 season, during which hes endured heavy public criticism for his handling of a number of league matters -- most notably the domestic violence case involving former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice -- has been a tough year on me personally. Its been a year of humility and learning, he stated. We obviously as an organization have gone through adversity. We take it seriously, Its an opportunity for us to get better. So weve all done a lot of soul searching, starting with yours truly. Goodell was at one point asked if there were any set of circumstances that would lead him to resign, to which he firmly replied that he had no plans of doing so. Another media member questioned as to whether he deserved a pay cut over the leagues recent travails, with Goodell saying his salary is decided by the 32 owners. Allegations of perceived favoritism towards one of Sundays participants, the New England Patriots, were also prevalent during Fridays 48-minute press conference.dddddddddddd One reporter asked the Commissioner if his close relationship with New England owner Robert Kraft could potentially impact the leagues investigation over the Patriots use of improperly deflated footballs in the AFC Championship Game. Goodell attended a party at Krafts residence shortly prior to the teams 45-7 win over the Indianapolis Colts. I admire, respect and think very highly of him on a personal level. Theres no hiding from that point, said Goodell of Kraft. Since he knows me so well and knows that Im not going to do anything to compromise the integrity of the league, I think he has no doubt that I will do the right thing. Goodell also responded to Krafts recent statement that the league owed his team an apology if the current investigation, overseen by prominent attorney Ted Wells, finds that the Patriots did no wrongdoing. This is my job. Its my responsibility to protect integrity of the game, he remarked. I represent 32 teams. If we have any information that rules were violated, I have to pursue that. We will do it vigorously and it is important for (the investigation) to be thorough and fair. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz