Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.09.2018 07:44
but in another way he was one of the strongest competitors Antworten

Canadas freestyle ski team will have a decidedly different look this season. Chiefs Jerseys From China . The likes of Justine Dufour-Lapointe, Dara Howell and Mikael Kingsbury will be there, but there was one glaring absence on the squad unveiled Wednesday. Two-time Olympic moguls gold medallist Alex Bilodeau retired after the last World Cup season, leaving a big hole on the team as it begins the long road to the 2018 Games in South Korea. Bilodeau became the first Canadian to win Olympic gold on home soil with his memorable victory at the 2010 Games in Vancouver, and he repeated the performance in Sochi earlier this year. Kingsbury, who battled Bilodeau for the last few years and finished second in Russia this winter, says he will miss competing against his rival. The first couple World Cups, Im going to miss somebody to look up to and to learn from. Hes been a great athlete, Kingsbury said on a conference call. He pushed me. Since I was very young, he was my role model. Kingsbury is a three-time overall World Cup champion, and while he and Bilodeau were friends away from the hill, they were fierce opponents on it. Im going to miss him in a way, but in another way he was one of the strongest competitors to have, said Kinsbury, a native of Deux Montagnes, Que. Im going to try to have new motivation, to continue to push and work hard to stay ranked first in the world. Kingsbury, who turns 22 next week, said Bilodeaus retirement doesnt open any doors because hes already had a lot of success in his young career. He was the star for sure. He won the Olympics in Vancouver -- first (Canadian) gold medallist to win on home soil -- and Sochi, Kingsbury said. He won the two days that he needed to win, but at the same time I dont think its my turn to shine because I won the Crystal Globe and he was there, I won the world championship and he was there. At the Olympics he did his run. I tried everything I could to win but he had the run that he needed and he totally deserved it. Like the rest of the freestyle ski team, Kingsburys focus is primed on training for the coming season, with thoughts of the 2018 Olympics in South Korea also lingering. I just want to continue what Ive been doing, and not do more because Alex is not there, he said. If he would have continued I would have been super happy and still would have worked hard to win the gold medal in 2018. Thats my next plan. Its four years -- four years is long. Im going to be ready for 2018 but theres many things to come. Dufour-Lapointe, who won gold in Sochi in womens moguls, said she will take it one year at a time as she starts to build towards the next Games. Personally I feel like Im still on a high from the Olympics, said the 20-year-old from Montreal. What keeps me going is I feel like I can still get better and theres room for improvement. Also headlining the Canadian team for the 2014-15 season is Howell, who topped the podium in womens slopestyle in Sochi, Chloe Dufour-Lapointe -- the silver medallist in moguls behind her younger sister at the Games -- and Kim Lamarre, who finished third in slopestyle. The other Sochi medallist on this years team is Mike Riddle, who took silver in halfpipe. The rest of the Canadian freestyle team for the upcoming year includes: aerial skiers Travis Gerrits, Olivier Rochon, Jean-Christophe Andre and Sabrina Guerin; halfpipe skiers Mike Riddle, Justin Dorey, Simon dArtois, Rosalind Groenewoud, Keltie Hansen, Megan Gunning; slopestyle skiers Alex Beaulieu-Marchand, Alex Bellemare, Evan McEachran and Kaya Turski; and moguls skiers Marc-Antoine Gagnon, Philippe Marquis, Maxime Dufour-Lapointe and Audrey Robichaud. Kahlil McKenzie Jersey . - Whether its because of her improved play or the reason for it, Michelle Wie appears as comfortable on and off the golf course as at any time in her career. Derrick Nnadi Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseyschina.com/ . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory.Johnny Manziel has received some fairly high praise early in his time with the Cleveland Browns. Offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan likened Manziels skill set to Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III, according to a report in USA Today. “Johnny and Robert are very similar,” Shanahan, who was Griffins offensive coordinator with the Washington Redskkins the past two seasons, told USA Today. Discount Chiefs Jerseys. “Theyre both talented guys who can make plays with their legs.” Griffin had a very successful rookie season under Shanahan before injuries slowed his progress last season. After receiving flak for partying in Las Vegas recently, its some nice news for the Browns highly-scrutinized rookie QB. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz