Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Südhessen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.09.2018 07:45
Gabriel Landeskogs late goal scoring kept the Colorado Avalanches Antworten

DALLAS - Alex Chiasson needed a break, and he got one. Andrew Billings Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Stars coach Lindy Ruff earned his 600th NHL win, and he got it against his former team. Ruffs first 571 wins came with Buffalo. "It means Im on my way to 700, hopefully," Ruff said. "It means that Ive had a lot of good players and good teams. Those wins belong to those players." Chiassons goal was his first in 13 games, and he wasnt the only player who broke a scoring drought. Alex Goligoski put Dallas ahead briefly 2-1 with his third goal this season after 48 games without one. "He has looked refreshed and energized," Ruff said of Chiasson. "He needed one to go in." Jordie Benn hadnt scored until he tied the game 1-1 in the second period with his first goal in 12 games. He knew what a victory would mean for Ruff. "Obviously, its huge to get that win for him," he said. "Hes a very decorated guy, a great guy and a great coach." The Stars opened a two-point lead over their closest pursuers for eighth place in the Western Conference. Dallas (29-22-10) has 68 points. Winnipeg and Vancouver both have 66. Tyler Ennis scored twice for Buffalo, with Matt Moulson assisting on both goals. The second got the Sabres even at 3:23 of the third. Ray Whitney had two assists for the Stars after moving during the game on to a line with Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin, Dallas two leading scorers. Chiasson, a rookie forward, was frustrated because Sabres goalie Jhonas Enroth stopped six of his team-high seven shots on goal. Then, at 10:25 of the third period, Chiasson skated in front of Enroth and deflected Jamie Benns slap shot from the blue line into the net for the winning goal. What Chiasson couldnt do with his stick, he accomplished with his leg. "Sometimes youre going to need help from other people, but we need Jamie," he said. "Look at the first goal, Jamie was right there (screening Enroth). And then on the last one, his shot hit me in the shin guard." Enroth complained, but the goal stood. "Something happened there you couldnt really see on the replay," the goalie said, "but the ref told me it was (teammate Mike) Weber that kind of got his stick in my glove or whatever happened there." Chiasson said that the Stars 19-day Olympics break helped him. "I went through a phase where I couldnt see the light out of the tunnel," he said. "It seems like the break came at the right time. I put some weight back on, and I felt rested." Enroth made 36 saves, and Dallas Kari Lehtonen had 21. "The first couple periods, I didnt think we were in the game at all. If it wasnt for Jhonas, I dont think that the score would have been as close as it was," Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. "I thought in the third period we played a bit better. We took a bad penalty, again. They capitalized, and that was the difference." Dallas dominated the first period everywhere but on the scoreboard as the Sabres took a 1-0 lead. The Stars recorded 14 of the first 17 shots, but failed to score on three power plays despite putting seven shots on goal. Dallas nearly gave up a short-handed goal on the third advantage, but Matt DAgostinis shot hit the crossbar. The Sabres scored on their next shot. Drew Stafford skated in on the left side, and when Dallas Trevor Daley slid on the ice to try to block a shot, Stafford passed the puck across to Ennis, who scored at 17:17. Dallas outshot the Sabres 16-5 in the period, which ended with Enroth stopping Chiassons close-range backhand. Chiasson put a team-high four shots on goal in the first, including some of the Stars best chances. Enroth had stopped Chiassons slap shot on Dallas first power play, as well as two slap shots by Cody Eakin. The Stars tied it 1:30 into the second period when Jordie Benn sent a slap shot from the left point past his brother Jamies screen, and past Enroth. Six seconds before the period ended, Gologoski scored. Ryan Garbutt deflected Trevor Daleys slap shot off the post. Shawn Horcoff gathered in the rebound and sent a backhanded pass across the goalmouth to Goligoski, who scored into the left side of the net. The Stars had a 12-9 advantage in shots, for a two-period total of 28-14. Buffalo tied it when Moulsons shot went over the net but bounced back off the glass to Ennis, who tucked the puck into the lower right corner. The loss ended a season-best three-game winning streak for Buffalo (18-35-8). NOTES: The Stars were 1 for 26 on power plays in their previous seven games. ... Eakin left the game with 3 minutes remaining, but Ruff said there was no serious injury. ... Jamie Benn has six goals, nine assists in his last 11 games. ... Enroth has stopped 101 of 110 shots in his last three games. ... In his last four games against Dallas, Moulson has six goals, two assists. ... Buffalo was penalized six times; the Stars only once. "I just think it was typical last-place calls to a playoff-team calls, and thats just the way life works once in a while," Nolan said. Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects. Billy Price Jersey . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. http://www.bengalsgear.com/authentic-sam-hubbard-jersey.html . -- Tony Finau won the Stonebrae Classic on Sunday for his first Web.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Gabriel Landeskogs late goal scoring kept the Colorado Avalanches winning streak going. Landeskog scored twice, including a power-play goal at 4:27 of overtime to help the Avalanche extend their winning streak to four with a 3-2 come-from-behind victory over Columbus on Tuesday night. All three of Colorados goals went in off Columbus players. "We were the best shooters in the game tonight versus our own guy," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "You might see one, might see two. Three is a lot and that was all of their goals." Rookie scoring leader Nathan MacKinnon, centring the top line with Matt Duchene expected to miss a month with a knee injury, assisted on Landeskogs tying and winning scores. "After the second going into the third we talked about not finding any excuses," Landeskog said of his team that was down 2-0. "Not using any injuries or what-not as an excuse. And its an opportunity for a lot of guys to step up and a lot of guys did. We played a playoff-type of third period." Semyon Varlamov stopped 24 shots -- including a prime chance by Blake Comeau late in regulation to pick up his league-leading 38th win. With 102 points, Colorado moved three ahead of Chicago for second place in the Central Division. "We keep working hard and we believe in ourselves," Avalanche coach Patrick Roy said. "I think thats one of the reasons we came back." Cam Atkinson and Comeau scored in the second period for Columbus, which is hanging on to the second wild-card spot and eighth playoff seed in the Eastern Conference. "Youd like to get two points but we did get one," Richards said. "And that might be a huge point. We dont know. Well find out in a couple weeks." Landeskogs goal in overtime and 26th of the season -- extending his career high -- banked off defenceman Jack Johnson and behind Sergei Bobrovsky, who returned after missing nearly three games with the flu and finished with 25 saves. "It was as lucky as they come I guess," Landeskog said. Brad Maloone and Landeskog scored 5:17 apart in the third period to draw Colorado even. Mark Walton Bengals Jersey. "We were down 2-0 but it didnt feel like," Avalanche centre Paul Stastny said. "We thought wed get one goal and get back into it." Malone scored at 9:46 with his second of the season on a seemingly innocent play. He threw the puck from deep in the left corner that hit Nick Foligno near the crease and went into the net. Then Landeskog redirected a feed from smooth-skating MacKinnon that deflected off the Blue Jackets Dalton Prout. "For us as a team I think we are doing the little things and certainly finding ways to win," Landeskog said. The game was a bit of a track meet the first two periods and Columbus broke through first. It was a turnover by defenceman Nate Guenin behind his net that got Varlamov leaning the wrong way. Brandon Dubinsky sent a centring pass to Atkinson, who scored his 20th at 10:52. Colorado counterattacked after each goal, but Bobrovsky stopped MacKinnon from in tight. He later stretched to make a nice toe save on a hard Stastny shot with the Avalanche revving up the pressure in the Blue Jackets zone. "We did some good things," Richards said. "I thought we played a good game." Then later in the period on a quirky play, the Blue Jackets made it 2-0. A bouncing puck on a long clear by Fedor Tyutin hopped past two Colorado defencemen and was finally settled by Comeau. He worked a high-speed give and go in little space with Foligno to tuck home his fourth and first since Dec. 19. Notes: The overtime power play was the only one for the Avalanche in the game. ... Columbus played its first of eight games in 12 days to close out the regular season. ... Blue Jackets big off-season signing RW Nathan Horton, who has mostly struggled since returning from shoulder surgery in January, missed the game with lower-body injury. Columbus LW R.J. Umberger, who has 18 goals and 33 points, was scratched for the fourth time in seven games. ... Blue Jackets C Derek MacKenzie played in his 300th career game. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz