Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Osthessen
qankle Offline

09.10.2020 13:48
Porsche Design 1919 SPORT CHRONO BLACK & LEATHER 4046901927981 Replica Watch Antworten

Porsche Design 1919 Chronotimer x Winter Porsche Driving Experience

When it comes to sports chronographs, these used to be specially manufactured timepieces. Porsche Design 1919 SPORT CHRONO 4046901927981.Today, it has become a fashion/style statement, not any other content. However, decades ago, chronographs were mainly purchased by gentlemen who had enough budget and time to enjoy the express pleasure. Competition has always been a characteristic of humans, especially among 50% of people with higher testosterone levels (also called men). The chronograph allows them to measure time and compare lap times. That's what I didn't do when I took Porsche Design to participate in the winter Porsche driving experience in northern Finland. This is a report about having fun in the snow and ice in the entire lineup of Porsche cars. I forgot to measure the lap time, but when you see this video and the photo below, I believe you will understand.

I think it is important to remember why we wear watches. And why there are so many changes, not only in design, but also with different functions. As I have already mentioned, wrist-worn chronographs are mainly used by those who have the ability to play fast. At least in the early 1900s. Okay, the doctor also used a chronograph, but they were equipped with a pulse meter scale instead of the tachymeter scale used by fast car gentlemen. In the first half of the 20th century, these chronographs were dedicated tools.Breitling Endurance Pro replica watches

Porsche Design invited me to participate in the legendary Porsche driving experience in Santa's Backyard (Northern Finland), and I cannot refuse. I plan to do some tests with the Porsche Design 1919 Chronotimer on my wrist, and like the gentlemen mentioned before, so do their fast cars. Therefore, all the equipment, long John pants, wool jacket, thermal socks and the Porsche Design 1919 Chronotimer on the wrist became my first car today, the Porsche 911 CarreraS.

drop out! Step on the metal! Okay...Of course, I was very careful at first, then slowly grabbed it and worked harder. Incredibly, this powerful 420-foot-per-hour machine (I'm talking about Carrera S) can walk on smooth roads, it is difficult to slide even if it is not slippery, and it is quite easy to operate. Also, if you think that the tire has spikes, I can guarantee that this is not the case. With the sports+ mode turned on, the normal rubber on ice and snow (well, yes, winter tires) and even most of the safety features are turned off! swiss replica watches

The idea at the time was that we would test/experience various 911, 718 Cayman, Panamera Turbo, Macan and Cayenne on ice. And I naively thought that I would become a time lap. First of all, everything is white. Tracks, tracks, sky, and anywhere you see, you will see white. Therefore, any sense of speed, even the sense of your exact position on the track is futile. Most corners look the same. Lap timing is very difficult, but most importantly, I am too distracted. Despite its ubiquity, the scenery is beautiful... breathtaking.

Unfortunately, I do not drive and carry Porsche cars every day, and this new experience also distracts the actual lap time. I learned to drift, or at least I tried to learn. When we had to go home again, Graham Chronofighter Oversize 2CCAU.B02A,I learned more about Porsche cars, how they are handled and which systems are turned off to have more fun. This is my impression of the two days I spent in the North Porsche winter driving experience...what an explosion!

For those who are interested, you can visit the Porsche Driving Experience website here. The training courses started in mid-January 2018. Although most courses are sold out, there are still some places. In addition to the Porsche driving experience in winter, there are many other magnificent activities and training programs, including world adventures! Richard Mille RM 27-04 Tourbillon Rafael Nadal

replica MB&F LM2 watches

Jacob & Co ASTRONOMIA TOURBILLON

RICHARD MILLE RM 11-03 McLAREN

replica Harry Winston Watches

www.chronosale.co

high quality replica watches

best replica watches review

Audemars Piguet ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE 26405CE.OO.A030CA.01

Jacob & Co. Epic X Chrono

HYT H1 AZO PROJECT 148-PA-21-GF-RU

replica watches swiss

cheap replica watches